Are they torturing him?

Are they torturing him?

Attached: E7BF4546-8AFE-4830-A8F9-2A107AD9E967.jpg (2500x1596, 3.92M)

who gives a fuck lol

We can only hope.

Yes, liberal democracies are always hypocritical. Same thing happened with Saint Andrew, and basically had all rights stripped away.

Probably he is driven crazy in total isolation.

They made him say he was wrong.
Weirdly enough there haven't been trucks of peace since his arrest though.

Which is something that doesn't get enough talk or attention.

If you thought of it, they did.

2 hours of the gardening’s channel for the rest of his life

>there haven't been trucks of peace since his arrest though.
that's actually true isn't it?
the terror attacks were the whole reason I went right wing to begin with

fpbp

Wasn't he a Mossad agent?

He's probably in Israel right now eating matzos with his Mossad butt buddies.

>there haven't been trucks of peace since his arrest though.
Or before. The only terror in New Zealand has been rightwing.

Yep. He is getting stretched by big massive BBCs on the daily while jacinda watches and supervises personally.

me you shitskin faggot fuck
all inbred mudslime terrorist enabling pedo worshippers deserve to die
this man is a hero and has done more for humanity than anyone in the last 200-300 years
kill all muslim scum

Trucks of peace stopped happening for years before he did the thing. There was so few trucks of peace, goyim started to forget who their designated enemy is, and looking at Israel way too carefully. Oy vey, can't have that. But then suddenly this person appears, and then instant "terrorist attack" by ISIS "in response", and this reminds all goyim who their designated enemy is, how fortunate!

hail saint brenton, i am aspiring to be one of your disciples. I hate muslims witha passion. Truly breivik, your blessing really gave us a holy highscore and a butterfly effect. Tarrant indirectly made sri lanka bankrupt, inspired many american and norweigan chad shootings and still inspired payton after the pandemic. If i had a gun and a book, and some muslims. god i promise to write ur name on it chad ;0

he should be tortured for killing innocent people. hell the man at the entrance to the mosque said "hello brother" before he smoked him.

I like how (((they))) used to try to tie conspiracy theorists with isis, showing some neckbeards who hate western governments joining some FEMA funded sandniggers. The only group I would fight for honestly is Assad's, so I can murder as many kosher sandniggers as possible.

>Are they torturing him?
Yes.
I am surprised they didn't kill him, I guess they want to wait a few years and be sure to have completely memoryholed him and his attempt to have a revaluation of his "trial" because of his mistreatment and the tortures he endures.

murder all muslim terrorist enablers
I watch the video every other day and it makes my dick so hard

because you're a jew

Attached: ooyy bey.jpg (460x528, 80.71K)

t. brown muslim invader

cope zogbots. he literally said that he loves kikes in his manifesto and went to israel multiple times. go back to stormfront or other kosher websites where your jewloving controlled opposition antics are encouraged

nope I hate kikes and mudslimes
but I hate mudslimes far more
drone strike all mudslime pedo worshippers
the crusades were the best thing to ever happen on planet earth

Retard. Muslims are jewish troops. They have no agency. There is no muslim leaderships and muslim powers in the world. If all jews (and also angloids who do the same thing) disappear, muslims will stop being an issue forever.

Attached: jew fascist memeflag.png (906x900, 263.48K)

kikes are far worse than muzzies, but again jew, you're showing your true face once more.

literally everything you said is a lie.
also amusing to see you talk about other places when 4chaim here is a literal 5 eyes operated honeypot, lmaooooo

>muh memeflag
post your arm with timestamp, brownie

He destroyed the alt chans with his pro gamer move. The livestream was kino, the whole thing was probably an inside job in multiple fronts, but he seems to have did the killing.

Why was he in Israel, again? I seem to have forgotten it.
Were has he gotten his guns from, again? I seem to have forgotten it.

>innocent

The guards are probably white and right wing given their profession, they’ll treat him the same way he treats them.

muslim are not people

I don't have raw data but just anecdotal noticing of less attacks in the news since then. I feel like they know these attacks will lead to someone like Tarrant so they eased up on them.

He traveled whole world with his inheritance money for years, he traveled all continents, and finally he invested the last stack of money he had in buying the firearms (legally) and training for the attack for two years.

I read on some NZ newspaper there are some 20 guards taking turns in guarding the max security wing he is in.