every military expert is laughing at his army

> every military expert is laughing at his army
> gambled away the remains of the influence inherited from the soviets
> castrated his raw resource-based economy for the decades to come
> finally showed the whole world what Eastern Europeans have known all along: russians are uncivilised subhumans worse than niggers

Should've kept pretending to be a regional power.

Attached: пиня сумна.jpg (803x803, 73.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rblfKREj50o
youtu.be/yx_7s5hx_0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Talking to you about Putin is like talking to me about Reagan.

who would've thunk the secret police are even worse equipped to lead the great host on a campaign than they're equipped to manage the state in general

It's just a feint bro, Odessa D-Day will be fire :^)

>raw resource-based economy for the decades to come
China wants ALL of it you stupid fucking cretin, Russia just needed reason to cancel everything in Europe.

two more feints
youtube.com/watch?v=rblfKREj50o

Attached: Blackadder_battle_plans_our_battles_are_directed_sir.jpg (500x372, 28.73K)

russians have been under jewish rule since 1917

Attached: 13182418764_fa06a2311c_b.jpg (1024x676, 220.69K)

>experts said
>$0Yence confirmed
>influencer in his post mentioned
>white house approved
>Biden nods
>Kamala Harris agreed

You have zero clue what Russia is truly capable of

You will never have a country

Attached: 1655645870633.jpg (676x1024, 63.67K)

China wants it cheap and logistics are already overloaded. It's gonna be some tough 10 or so years, most likely. The biggest advantage about trading with west was the fact that logistics were relatively quick and simple.

Poor Ukraine begging for financial and military support. Little do they know they are but cannon fodder to the western pigs

Attached: 1659822051557123.jpg (497x750, 49.96K)

Hohol, you can’t leave the country, your best men die by thousands every day under artillery fire, your women are coming here to be cheap whores. I think you have more things to be concerned about, other than Putin’s well-being

Z stands for the destruction of the Russian navy at Tsushima strait
>At the Battle of Tsushima on May 27, 1905, Admiral Tōgō raised a Z flag on his flagship Mikasa.[3] By prearrangement, this flag flown alone meant, "The fate of the Empire rests on the outcome of this battle. Let each man do his utmost."

Attached: pepe apustaja battle of tsushima strait russo-japanese war IJN Mikasa.png (1849x1036, 333.55K)

Attached: BRICS.jpg (1200x1200, 429.84K)

I mean I'll grant you that, but mostly because prior to the invasion of Ukraine I didn't think that Russians would be stupid enough to invade Ukraine.

I am still in the process of assessing the depths of Russian stupidity.

And that we paid premium. But that was going to end regardless thanks to the retsrded post COVID measures.

It's gonna be shit for everybody for more than 10 years.

Yeah he is losing so much that we need thousands of 10 cent per post copy and paste shills like you spamming your "Ghost of Kiev" shit tier fake reality construct in an attempt to convince the peasants that Ukraine is "winning".

Want to know how it ends? IT'S OVER....

....for Ukraine that is.

He really failed at this one.

good evening

Attached: FZk08eeWYAEPl_k.jpg (1080x760, 64.47K)

The opinions of reddit experts don't matter. 10 years from now absolutely no one will remember their cope and memes.

Instead, what history will remember is that Russia managed to crush a regime that was being supported by the entire west, their weapons, their money, their intelligence apparatus, their sanctions and their political and social allegiance at an unprecedented scale since WWII. And Russia still won, against the so-called "Western unity", Russia won and the west threw itself into a massive recession and social upheaval that will probably end up breaking their supposed unity.

garbage take

Russia is still doing way better than Ukraine my man, you get more deaths, economy totally destroyed, 10 million people left the country, lost 20% of your territory, trolling on internet wont save you from the miserable life

Why arent you dead yet hohol pig faggot? Your women are in arabia literally eating shit from filthy sandniggers or fucking niggers in europe, your flag is now a memeflag, and billionaire kikes running your government are conducting a genocide against you. Just end it before the Russians end it for you.

Cope. 2 more weeks and they run out of ammo and retreat according to the Zionist owned Ukrainian government.

Attached: 1657912145146.png (953x875, 1005.28K)

>every military expert
>2 more weeks and Russia runs out of ammo
Lol go die in a ditch

Probably the most conscise description of what is going on, and you all know its true.
Oh well, slava ukraine right! What a fucking joke

Attached: mikujet.jpg (850x627, 101.08K)

delirium tremens is setting in again, are the Japanese torpedo boats in the room with us right now?

The Ukrainian males who are being sacrificed as if they were inferior to animals are also laughing?

youtu.be/yx_7s5hx_0E

I don't know, have we run out of ammunition and supplies? They told us it was going to happen in 3 days, months ago.