Have you taken the bodycam pill? think about it...

have you taken the bodycam pill? think about it, you have a dash cam in your car for evidence if some niggers hit your car or rob it. why wouldn't you do the same when you're walking down the road?

ive been wearing a bodycam in public for 3 months now and niggers havent tried to start shit with me when they realize theyre on camera. its also useful so they cant say "well he called me a nigger" later

Attached: 71+VBSWMhZL._AC_SX679_.jpg (679x634, 47.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sousveillance
youtube.com/watch?v=SOMJKl4DcFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sousveillance is based
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sousveillance

youtube.com/watch?v=SOMJKl4DcFE

What if they steal the bodycam too?

Attached: 1659379097904350.webm (1280x720, 1.33M)

then you pull out your concealed carry.

My town doesn’t have niggers

>not admissible in court
Checkmate faggot

a literal video recording wouldnt be admissible in court how exactly?

Sounds like you need to move

You have to be 18 to post here

>a literal video recording wouldnt be admissible in court how exactly?

You walk around with a fucking bodycam? KEK where do you I've about OP? I'm an armored truck messenger and I don't wear that shit. Just carry a gun

how does turning 18 grant inherent knowledge of a specific legal situation?
just answer the man's question you aggressive and terminally online shit stain

Perhaps, however the cops will seize it illegally from you and then write an affidavit that you gave permission.

There are certain situations where it may not be admissible IF it was recorded illegally and/or had been edited in any way and/or too short such that it could not be proven to be what it claims to be. But in most cases, it would be allowed and could be a great alibi.

Certainly is admissible in court, you merely have to establish basis to admit it, AKA you saying what the video is.

Why are there so many lawyers here

I have one too but it's because I'm autistic and my mom likes to know where I'm at.

Wrong faggot. If you're talking about 2-party consent for telephone recordings your a fucking midwit. Kill yourself.

Why aren't you a lawyer?

Does it save the recording elsewhere? A smart robber would take the camera

based

>then you pull out your concealed carry.
Even better, now instead of it being your word against a dead criminal, now you can show footage which may fuck you over like the jogging nigger. Without that footage, all three men would of been free cause it was 3 guys with no record against a nigger with a record in a neighborhood he doesnt live in

Attached: 1585247632049.webm (360x640, 1.96M)

I think you can use your phone as a wifi hotspot, and then your phone can upload the recordings to Microsoft 365 Cloud account, but it uses a lot of data doing this. I think you wouldn't continously record, you'd have to press start and then record. Otherwise your data usage would be astronomical

only if youre in fucking california (2 party consent state) lmao
even leafland is single party

Just post it on jewtube, the jury members have phones.

ya, so you give the footage to your lawyer and not facebook like those retarded inbred hillbillies did

Not to mention the retarded pre-buffering. Pull gun or hit button first? I'd just take my chances, get concealed carry insurance