Robert Sepehr's new video is about to premiere in 20 minutes. He's also been water fasting for 7 days...

Robert Sepehr's new video is about to premiere in 20 minutes. He's also been water fasting for 7 days. This should be interesting. youtube.com/watch?v=07AcYE0u-Ks

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 193514.png (1284x724, 576.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejc.com/news/world/american-far-right-conspiracy-theorist-ostracised-by-followers-after-they-found-out-he-was-jewish-1wdiYNmwgXlNncwYm8OsUd
youtube.com/watch?v=7MKbT9YxLF4
youtube.com/watch?v=V9oqklJI2uc
youtube.com/watch?v=eW0b9ZUpJmc&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=DwWjCxKzWYA&t=3322s
youtube.com/watch?v=FBzRqbnoYfU&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=-tSwxLX5GU8&t=877s
youtube.com/watch?v=5XiAQF4UloM&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=DWu23VAm5KE
youtube.com/watch?v=FBzRqbnoYfU&t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Robert (((Sepehr)))

thejc.com/news/world/american-far-right-conspiracy-theorist-ostracised-by-followers-after-they-found-out-he-was-jewish-1wdiYNmwgXlNncwYm8OsUd

What do you guys think of his videos btw? There are always dozens of shills in any Robert Sepehr thread, which always tells me that the JIDF gets a notification after his name gets posted on Any Forums.

Wow you kikes don't waste a second do you?

Attached: robertsepehr - CUeUqRAL8B5.jpg (1080x1080, 106.88K)

I've never even heard of this guy I just searched his name and found out he's jewish, just giving OP/other people who may see this thread a heads up.

>*Ukolele* starts playing*

>*Molests innocent swan*

>*His books make a great gift*

Based off what I've seen, he puts out a lot of information that's pro-White on the surface and then goes into full blown schizo rants. Given the fact that he hasn't been completely nuked by the Jewtube algorithm or flat out taken out of commission, I think he very well may be well-poisoning.

Some of his recent videos that I found interesting. When it comes to history and anthropology there is a lot of covering up going on. The jewish institutions want our Aryan history buried and replaced by things like the "Out of africa theory" and other bogus things.

youtube.com/watch?v=7MKbT9YxLF4

youtube.com/watch?v=V9oqklJI2uc

youtube.com/watch?v=eW0b9ZUpJmc&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=DwWjCxKzWYA&t=3322s

He's not jewish you shill:
youtube.com/watch?v=FBzRqbnoYfU&t=6s

And even if he was, he would be the best jew in the world. But again, he isn't.

You haven't watched his videos. Robert is the subject of heavy, and I mean HEAVY shill campaigns against him, especially on Any Forums. I've been watching his videos for years. History isn't black and white. Robert is one of the most genuine, good people out there. Instead of listening to kikes pretending to be (((fellow 4channers))). You should give his videos a watch.

Attached: robertsepehr - CUd8yu2FXlp.jpg (1080x1080, 140.66K)

Alright, I'll look into him in depth, he actually visits a lot of places I grew up in, in his videos. I never expected him to make a video on the Leona Sedobe.

You won't regret it

youtube.com/watch?v=-tSwxLX5GU8&t=877s

youtube.com/watch?v=5XiAQF4UloM&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=DWu23VAm5KE

Some more good videos. Robert has been banned from Twitter in the past btw for being way too based.

Attached: robertsepehr - CQPuA6Zt-5s.jpg (499x499, 44.41K)

Have a bump.

His videos are very good. I like the stuff he's done on giants.

I enjoy his content, came across him when looking for videos on the hollow Earth and was pleasantly surprised how much he's got on the subject. Think I've watched the majority of his videos by now.

As for fasting, I like the idea, I've done it a bit in the past, but eating is a key social activity at work that I can't really turn down too often.

Have you ever thought about ignoring social cues? If you're afraid of being looked at weird than you'll never get anywhere,

Attached: sample-2533fa8b2546c337aeb07f42065dc6c5.jpg (683x1000, 231.35K)

Im not searching for the screencap find it yourself
You kike loving faggot. No one on youtube with
Over 1000 views isnt controlled opposition.
Search his father hes as jewish as your gay thread
Sage

water fasting damages the heart

It cleans you and gets you in the zone. As a life long wrestler I approve

He is not his father, and his grandfatherfather was part of the SS. Judge him for who he is and for the content he makes, not for what his father did. You have no arguments other that "uhuh he a kike" Kill yourself

fuck off kike

Attached: (((Robert Sepehr))) and Jew wife.png (1365x531, 747.73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FBzRqbnoYfU&t=7s

Hello (((fellow 4channer)))

You know I've noticed one of the JIDF newest strategies. Call EVERY online personality a jew. Thus 4channers will be repulsed. It's not wrong to be repulsed by jews, It's actually a good thing. But this strategy makes it so that they can stop any thread they want. Don't let the shills fool you everyone. Judge his videos for youself. Because you will hate yourself for having hated this man after being fooled by the JIDF shills.

You're not a Jew, and neither is your beak-nosed girlfriend. You're a kike, just like her.

Attached: (((Robert Sepehr))) 2.jpg (1280x927, 132.55K)

>Spiritual Science . . . .

Why are faggots so gullible?

>eating is a key social activity

You can go and hang out and not eat. I eat once a day and do this all the time otherwise I'd never see some of my family.

He said with no evidence to back it up.

It's not like fasting is something new fag. It's very well understood. People who shit on fasting are basically just coping and seething because they are fatasses with no self-control and it makes them rage to see people with an iron will mogging them.