/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3627

Prev:▶Day: 165 - Daily battlefield assessment :isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust6

▶Latest
>Ukraine strikes the Antonovsky railway bridge in Kherson once again
>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)
>UK to send 20 additional M109 SPGs and 36 L119 artillery guns
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG(equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html(tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1655070786184.png (2268x1522, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/archiraiii/status/1554074389687173120
bitchute.com/video/sdDmig3N9imV/
youtube.com/watch?v=93eyhO8VTdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1631289483015.png (679x507, 612.89K)

Fuck Russia

Attached: 666 Mancer-1556327099539116032-20220807 121110-vid1.webm (720x1280, 2.88M)

exterminata bolscheviki

Attached: 1631391678088.png (821x926, 588.12K)

Attached: 666 Mancer-1556329807490809856-20220807 122155-vid1.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Anti Poolamets and (((Ruuben Kaalep))), prominent members of EKRE (an estonian party that claims to be nationalist but actually promotes the exact same "Russia bad" narrative as the shitlib establishment) wearing Khazarian tamga shirts and flexing next to a burnt-out tank.

Attached: Tonk.jpg (960x1280, 335.93K)

Nice. I came.

Attached: 83479482-3B9F-4205-8F24-5AC2380D5EAD.jpg (3503x2456, 1.71M)

You're famous Estoniabro KEK

>Khazarian tamga
Retard

Attached: 1634468980142.png (1440x1208, 1.08M)

You retards support Nazism and wonder why all normal people support Russia.

>I'll just sit here and relax, thinking about great mother russia

Attached: 1659891772637304.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

why don't you go back to motha rasha diaspora faggot ?

Kaalep is a well known powerbottom in the homofashist circles and he not even waving a swastika, why are you so mad?

>Crimea: NOOOOO WE DON"T WANT INDEPENDENCE! TATAR WILL COME BACK FROM DEPORTATIONS AND TAKE OUR (THEIR) LAND BACK!

Attached: 1628412300526.png (958x1198, 1.26M)

>Russia bad as the shitlib establishment
Do European contrarian incels orient their entire lives around American leftists politics?

>red band
That's a donbabwean. He's thinking about chechen death squads behind him.

Attached: donladboner.jpg (800x450, 64.72K)

NEW MARICHKA
from a based ukie artist
twitter.com/archiraiii/status/1554074389687173120
>Marichka commission
she also buys 3rd reich memorabilia and draws good stuff

Attached: marichka arrow.jpg (1799x2048, 507.88K)

>Ukraine had NATO's most motivated, best trained & most modernised army after the US.

ebin torll my man

if anything the fact that a hastily cobbled together in 5 years scrappy army of guys with some first-2-weeks-of-boot-camp small arms training, a big box of javelins, and a dream could humiliate russia this bad i literally lol and lmao at the idea of russia going up against even like, a single american armored division with an air and artillery attachment

it would be 73 easting and the highway of death all over again

no disrespect to Ukraine btw but the Ukrainian army was what, literally 20,000 guys in 2014?

Attached: F-117_Nighthawk_Front.jpg (2560x1707, 489.76K)

>why all normal people support Russia
normal as in bunkerchan trannies, mulsim immigrants and incels?

which one do you like more fellow dills, this one or the one where the guy dances macarena inside the trench?

Attached: 1643819418922.jpg (1280x1067, 130.06K)

damn, donbabwean was just chillin

Attached: 456727.png (545x749, 278.89K)

>Do European contrarian incels orient their entire lives around American leftists politics?
Yes, and It is actually sad.

Ukrainian practicing acrobatics next to his ex self-propelled artillery:
bitchute.com/video/sdDmig3N9imV/

i cannot think of anything worse than being conscripted into some dumbfuck ramshackle war run by incompetent retards and equipped with africa-tier training and equipment, being constantly scared of getting fucking killed like everybody else from my tooth-deficient conscript brigade, and then when I finally get 5 minutes of weary bleary rest a fucking robot drops a grenade on me and shreds my organs with shrapnel

war is hell and every russian or LNR/DNR conscript killed by this unbelievably incompetent army is a war crime in of itself

WONT LAST TILL THE IDES OF MARCH

If you are a manlet, It is a sign god does not love you therefore you must repent.

>all normal people support Russia
literally the only people who support russia are subhuman of some sort (commies, shitskins, vatniks, edgy contrarian teenagers, etc)

>an estonian party that claims to be nationalist but actually promotes the exact same "Russia bad" narrative
venemeelsus ja eesti rahvuslus on teineteisele vastanduvad, tibla

NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV
NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV

>OY VEY. edition

SEARCH FOR "RED LINES"

Partners frolic. Looking for "red lines". But - as I have warned more than once - "you are looking in the wrong place!". Power lines, villages and towns of the Kursk, Belgorod and Bryansk regions - no one in the Kremlin cares ... Now, if the partners' "Wailing Wall" in Jerusalem were blown up - then ....

>article: Explosives experts confirmed the version of the explosion of a power line support in the Kursk region

Changes in the situation at the front:

On the Kherson Front, our troops went on the offensive west of Snigirevka in the direction of Nikolaev.
There is some progress. How deep is not yet clear to me.

South of Donetsk, our troops are attacking in the direction of Vuhledar. The result is not yet known.

On the Donetsk front, in the area of Bakhmut, as well as in the area of Kharkov, offensive battles continued. No significant progress has been reported so far.

Information about the advance in the area of the village of Blagodatnoye was not confirmed. During yesterday's battle, our units failed to move forward, they retreated to their original positions. There was no talk of an offensive - "reconnaissance in force" took place. The enemy, however, had serious losses, exceeding our losses. It's quiet there today.

1/1

Attached: 1655661315911.jpg (1000x800, 81.05K)

Place your bets. Will they?

Guess the LNR/DNR fodder has run low given Bakhmut is what they've been tasked with for last ~2 months.
Strelkov is probably very sad about that.

Attached: 16528074292472.png (582x250, 25.29K)

Vatniks always claim they don't want to die in this war, yet they are always where the bomb falls, curious.

Attached: 1634716145977.png (701x1024, 634.34K)

Dont they hear the drones at all? Or are they super silent compared to regular drones with rotors

I don't really know who I'm agreeing or disagreeing with here but who... cares? It's a tree falls question. If a symbol is overwhelmingly as symbol of nationalism, then it is a symbol of nationalism.

Ahhhh! Another day of fictional victories announced in a most smug way! I love Ukraine! I love the AFU!

Pisses me off that LARPers like him insist on calling themselves nationalists, all while shilling for the liberal Zelensky and the brother war he's waging.

If a symbol is overwhelmingly used as*

>normal
normal as in not global homo faggots, faggot

>Be Ukrainian male.
>Be sacrificed like a pig in the slaughterhouse while women are allowed to flee, fuck with foreigners and grow old.

>Place your bets. Will they?
Probably not, I can not predict the future though.

im not sure about whatever this make / model of drone is, but having worked with drones even a little bit, they are basically completely silent above a certain height. and they are damn near impossible to see, too, you'd think they'd be visible big black dots in the sky but they blend in and get caught in the sun.

fucking terrifying lol

Strelkov already foreshadowed that LND/DNR wont be able to sustain losses sooner or later, sooner of the russians keep bashing their heads into those fortified areas

>Zelensky and the brother war he's waging
i really hope this is supposed to be irony

Russia started the war nigger

You might be best off looking through the old "profile of /chug/" threads. I might have it somewhere but I can't even figure out exactly which image you're referring to and my shill folder is pretty chaotic

Sorry, I've been really busy lately.

60 billion in aid and the best you can do is civ tier drones with mortars?

So when exactly will the kherson counteroffensive beging? I've been hearing about it for over a month now.

is it me or have Ukrainians suddenly started sharing a ton of new combat footage. for a while it was mostly old footage/pics of dead Russians, sometimes from February/March (snow and mud everywhere). In the past weeks there's been a ton of new artillery and drone webms

you should go back

Attached: Pronksioo.jpg (900x563, 81.95K)

If it works it’s not stupid.

are you actually this retarded?

How can average bolshevik shill spit out constant contradicting propagada and not get schizo within week ?

Attached: 1657687579915.png (459x184, 44.76K)

where did he go?

Attached: image_2022-08-07_134427176.png (162x64, 3.55K)

he is probably spamming in some /k/ thread rn

probably wont go full scale this month, especially after russians brought in a lot of troops

Apparently, It will happen in september, only heard it from Russian Untermensch Shills.

actually, John Mccain instigated the war in a coup in 2013.
youtube.com/watch?v=93eyhO8VTdg

then, separatist regions formed refusing to become kiked western proxy states for their women to become whores for and 14000 people have died between 2014-2021 until Russia got fed up with their bullshit and went full 1488 as he probably should have a while ago.

Attached: zelesnky.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

Vatniggers are on overdrive again. Is it because of the Amnesty report or did they fuck up again?

Depends on how many wagnerinos they are willing to sacrifice in order to replace the loss (?)

you must be too young to remember Euromaidan, its okay buddy im sure someone here will spoonfeed you how history actually manifested.

> Russia got fed up with their bullshit and went full 1488
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

Attached: 1659179095563915.png (813x529, 377.94K)

Is China really falling into crisis?

Anytime between now and September. September kinda closes the operational window for endgame on Kherson front.

Bank riots everywhere, that's worse than the US

>Russia got fed up with their bullshit and went full 1488
is he serious?

oh yes i remember euromaidan, but feel free to spout bullshit

Wagie's overtime

I found this one, but it's not the one you're referring to. I think you might be thinking of a different poster?

Attached: RussianShills.png (1269x595, 132.07K)

>Power lines, villages and towns of the Kursk, Belgorod and Bryansk regions - no one in the Kremlin cares ... Now, if the partners' "Wailing Wall" in Jerusalem were blown up - then ....
He's actually becoming the joker

real talk im not sure it can really happen in the way many people are thinking about it

ukraine lacks the amount and reserves of protected mobility (IFVs, APCs), armor (tanks), mobile artillery, air support, and mounted infantry (mechanized infantry) to do a traditional 'combined arms' offensive.

based on my out-of-my-ass analysis, it looks like what ukraine is trying to do is attrite the russian forces at Kherson by eliminating resupply corridors and ammo dumps, and wearing them down through incremental assaults via howitzers, HIMARs, and dismounted infantry, with some limited tactical armored engagements. It looks like the hope is they can claw it back piece by piece as the quality and supply of russian forces degrades over time.

this kind of piecemeal salami-slicing can work but ukraine doesn't have unlimited time; Russias forces got really badly mauled in the first months but they are slowly turning the tap on mobilization through other means and refitting their forces. The quality of russian forces has certainly been degraded but if they can be refit and resupplied it makes it much harder for ukraine to pull off a successful counter-offensive. i worry that the window of opportunity in kherson is fading

> actually, John Mccain instigated the war in a coup in 2013.
Didn’t happen.
> then, separatist regions formed refusing to become kiked western proxy states for their women to become whores for and 14000 people have died between 2014-2021
Igor girkin organized that war and he’s a Russian citizen who works for the Russian government. An overwhelming majority of those casualties are military.
> until Russia got fed up with their bullshit and went full 1488
Fucking lol!

Attached: C43DEC66-9F50-41B8-83D3-AB2B7BA52FBA.jpg (1000x1000, 173.96K)