Pol I need help, I was watching on yt a live for seeing what is happening in Israel about the war and stuff...

Pol I need help, I was watching on yt a live for seeing what is happening in Israel about the war and stuff, and apparently a jew sayd to me that he will search me and bring me to a judge for antisemitism because i sayd that Israel should be destroyed becouse its not they'd country and it is of the Palestinians, the dude is literally crazy, but he sayd that he was in the army and one of his friends works in the Israeli intelligence and that he will find me.
I changed my name on yt deleted my account.
Am I fucked?

Attached: pepe-sad.gif (312x252, 151.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/4v6sni.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He probably just screenshoted my comment this is why I change it.
Am I paranoic?

>Am I fucked?
>memeflag
sure you are

Attached: SAGEa.png (512x384, 143.32K)

No sir, the GIP (Goyim Internet Police) were monitoring your comms and we're proud of you soldier. We've backtraced that kike's IP and and are in the process of painting his location for a laser guided bomb drop. Good work, fren!

Bro I'm not showing my flag I'm from Europe.
Em I really fucked?
Please dont troll me I'm already sad

i hope he uploads a webm of you getting curb stomped :)
don't be evil, don't bully jews, its that easy

The dude sayd that in the future I will be banned from Israel, and also my daughter if she will marry a jew she will not came there.
I would prefer to visit the favelas in Brazil than Israel

Is it evil to say that is not right that the Jews are invading Palestine?
Maybe for you guys

>my daughter if she will marry a jew she will not came there
Oh no bro! We'll call off the airstrike immediately so you can marry off your daughter to the hooknosed merchants and let her live her life in Tel Aviv!

its evil to say Israel should be destroyed, we did not invade, we returned to our land, offered coexistence and prosperity, and got old war in return

He sayd that he will put me in prison for antisemitism.

>don't be evil, don't bully jews,
Fucking Pick One
picrel R4(YOU) user

Too late bro... they're already her-ACK!

OK bro but from what I see the Palestinians aren't that happy of your presence, you guys are settling theyr houses.
Were do this people will go after being kicked off theyr houses?

i guess no picrel for you

I don't understand what R4 you means

>its evil to say Israel should be destroyed
it's the opposite of evil

You will be OK bro. He is trying to scare you. Change your IP adress and account names. Dont use your real name on the internet

files.catbox.moe/4v6sni.mp4

Attached: ovens.jpg (2000x1241, 198.36K)

I didn't use my real name, but I still did change it in case that he will search that one I also deleted my comment but they did block me so I think they got my name right there.

Bro it's too late, time to pack your bags and move NOW! If you fly to Mexico you can cross the Rio Grande and come to America and continue to shitpost in peace, you're a dead man if you stay in Europa, you don't know what these jews are capable of.

Palestine is not your land you're an invaders you baby killers you aren't even from there, yeah some jews used to live there in peace with Muslims but in the end you slaughtered them and took their land , it's funny how you twist history

Very unlikely anything will happen. Don't worry. Jews issue stupid threats all the time.

I was now thinking in case someone will report me to the police... For a comment or... On Any Forums
They can find me or I'm anonymous I actually think that they do can find me becouse I was already been banned 5 times on this site and they have your IP so they can find the place where I live

Nice english, faget

I'm from Europe

>i hope he uploads a webm of you getting curb stomped :)
It'll be the other way around you little kike shit

Enjoy beimg gangstalked by mossad. They farm a lot pf it out to masons for the information gathering period. When you start getting hit with DEWs, it genuine mossad agents.

Attached: aaaahhhjjmotherfucker AAAAAHHHHHHH.jpg (1000x1400, 178.91K)

Sorry I didn't fully read,unfortunately I can't move to the US.
But I think Hitler would be proud of my Internet autism giving me a gold star

Dude they're already getting the arrest warrants RIGHT NOW -- these jews OWN YouTube and just make one call for your IP and then they call the internet company to get your address. In about 12 hours you will see a white van pull up outside your residence to begin final observation before arresting you and bringing you to Israel to face the Sanhedrin. Your only hope is to GTFO NOW!

Don't let anyone stop you from saying the right things , anons are bullshitting with you

Well, if they do come after you, it will just be confirmation that they are evil. But I think you’ll be ok.

You're not fucked, I've been saying antisemitic shit to jews on facebook with my real account and nobody has done shit.

Danke

The muzziez will destroy you one of these days, it's inevitable.

I know, but sometimes I'm still paranoic when they say shit like this

You dont want a gold star from hitler, trust me on this one.

Yes but this dude is literally crazy, he literally started talking about me for 1 hour after that comment telling me to show my face, apologies, and came to talk whit him.
And if it's true that he was in the military and that he has a good friend of his in working for the Israel intelligence he might be serious and I might be not even the first one,that he reported.

Bro you just need to be cautious, you never know what these people will do ... they're destroying people's houses and taking their land ... who know's if they come for you next???

Your best option is to go innawoods for a week, learn to make booby traps and weapons from rocks and sticks. Learn to hunt and fish and survive like Bear Grylls.

Attached: bear.jpg (460x460, 57.83K)

:)