Sad

Sad.

Attached: 24AD6349-37C6-40AC-A359-BD9DD01C2CDE.jpg (827x601, 138.02K)

>Sad.
I'm not sad. I think its funny

Still would.

How pathetic are these journalists to write this article lol

but even now she still doesn't think about all those lonely losers she rejected
don't fool yourselves thinking these roasties are going to wish they picked you

eww

Im sure she’d jump at the chance to give some depressed schizoid personality type loser a bank draining followed by a pitiful blowjob, go hit her up Nikolai!

The Wall remains undefeated

>wasn’t even that attractive as a teen
>deluded narcissist feels invisible now

Fucking kek me

Everyone knows women get hotter with age ;) 28 looking for a 40 year old EPIC MILF! Tight fun young bouncy 20 year Olds are gross

no eggs
empty egg carton

You Are invisible. Only your family should give a shit about you at this point. You DID have a family right?
You're not seriously going to spend the second half of your life a walking ghost with no purpose in life, right?

Obligatory "10/10 in Bongland"

WALL
A
L
L

She's still pretty. If i lived near her and was close to her age I'd fuck the living shit out of her and maybe even try to marry her if she was nice

Know which women don't feel invisible in middle age? Mothers. That's where these women fuck up. They derive self-worth during their younger years from men wanting to put babies into them. But then they don't actually have the babies so as their fertility wanes, so does the attention. Had they become mothers, they'd have plenty of attention and purpose.

Attached: You had your chance.jpg (763x1602, 211.01K)

Unironically think she looks better now.

As a teen she looked... Bad, now she looks like someone who might have looked goid at some point.

Correct, as none of us think about the slags we banged. Its the 'one that got away', some good looking chad who she often rejected out of sheer confidence in her 20s.

Wasnt even that good looking when she was younger.

She was pretty damn mid in her prime.

You're braver than me monkeypox enjoyer

>wasn’t even that attractive as a teen
she was cute user, wtf is "attractive" in your eyes?

There's millions of gen Z and young millennials who would literally kill for the opportunity to fuck a milf,myself included,lol. What is she talking about? Of course she won't get any attention from men her age who either got married or fed up with their past bitchiness and just ignore them now

>What are condoms

But fr tho I don't think i could control the urge to actually rawdog her. Imagine cumming as deep as you can in that overstretched,half dry overused vagina. Idk why but the idea is hot af

I read the article. She had 2 kids, divorced now. Says she’s trying to teach her daughters not to build her identity on her looks the way she did all her life. It’s a good sentiment if a pointless one.