Polio is back

Time to start investing in wheelchair manufacturers

Attached: 95E3677B-0507-4FBC-8A33-4635823BE73F.jpg (828x1223, 697.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/T0Yupc5TW1NO/
bitchute.com/video/wTtJrZFduZTY/
timesofisrael.com/first-us-case-of-polio-in-nearly-a-decade-is-an-orthodox-jewish-man/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nuke the earth

Imagine having Covid, Monkeypox and polio at the same time.

Attached: danger6.webm (960x720, 2.53M)

I hate to be that guy, but if that shit does come back then I'm getting the vaccine. The reason to not get the covid one was because I'm in the prime of my life and it doesn't do shit to me. But I'm scared of becoming one of those broken robot people.

Hopefully they don't invent a brand new (((mRNA))) one and force that

It’s been in the wastewater since June. Why have we only seen one case so far?

watch this: SMOKE, MIRRORS AND THE "DISAPPEARANCE" OF POLIO
bitchute.com/video/T0Yupc5TW1NO/

invest in Crip walk industries

oh cool are they going to spray people with arsenic again?

Everyone here realizes it's probably restricted to Orthodox jewish populations right? That's what they're not telling us.

You got it right based knower.

Can you give me a quick rundown on this?

Nothing will happen every had the vaccine when they were kids. The one affected were anti vax.

Thanks for the tip!
When the trans pandemics started I made a bank on rope manufacturers stocks

Attached: 1659715558595900.png (880x2700, 1.45M)

Don't care, still not taking any vax.

Attached: 1645546199148.jpg (687x768, 163.06K)

How do I make money off this?

Attached: 832AD7E6-4285-49D0-A381-8FAB8DA30BFE.jpg (828x980, 241.51K)

Oh shit, not the wastewater.
Do these science hating idiots even realize what they are saying? There is bacteria eating waste... in wastewater?!?!?! say it fucking ain't so charlie!!!!!

I think they're going to try and kill the antivaxxers now using 4D chess
>Foster discontent with vaccines among wider base using fake virus and shitty clot shot
>Release real viruses after to cull people

didn't Biden say that polio would come back a few months ago before the monkeypox thing? they always say this shit and people forget then it happens months later.

the main cause of the big polio epidemic in the us was arsenic based insecticides and later DDT. virus theory and germ theory are a scam. new polio like symptoms? mist likely from "the jab."
bitchute.com/video/wTtJrZFduZTY/

This planet is better off minus 2 billion NPCs

>π„ž Your momma can't dance 'cause your dad's got polio 𝅘𝅥𝅮
>𝅘𝅥𝅮 Always in the wheelchair with no place to go 𝅘𝅥𝅮

Attached: tenor-3904064639.gif (498x441, 742.89K)

ITS LITERALLY THE FUCKING JEWS! LOOK: timesofisrael.com/first-us-case-of-polio-in-nearly-a-decade-is-an-orthodox-jewish-man/

Are there sunday Jews like there are sunday christians who only kinda follow the book?

Are you ready to fight in Gaza?

Iron Lung about to make a comeback

Reminder that modern sewage containment/treatment techniques and clean drinking water stopped Polio.
Reminder not to go swimming in sewage.
Can ya handle that?

yes theyre called secular jews
only if i get to fight for hamas against idf

Not going to take it. The pharma industry fucked up the last two years so much, I will never take a vax again. I could consider it if the same vax is on the market for 15 years but even then I dont think I can do it again.

watch only the vaccinated are getting these dead diseases because their immune system is so fried from the mRNA injections