Q IS A LARP BECAUSE

>WHY DIDNT Q ARREST THE THOUSAND YEAR OLD DEATH CULT THAT TRAFFICKS AND RAPES KIDS FOR RITUAL CULTIVATION OF EVIL IN A SINGLE DAY HUH??? WHY ARE YOU AND Q DOING NOTHING AT ALL?

This is how anons actually think in 2022 while ignoring the actual reality of the situation.

Attached: 1644873297252.png (418x291, 7.1K)

I don't think that describes as many as we think.

I think those people are shills but there are a lot of them.

I think their shilling works on some people to shut them up, but I don't think it's changing as many minds as it used to.

Only the severely prideful are still scoffing..or denying...

>shills
I've a notion they're people trying to prevent leaks by way of demoralization. It's happening eventually either way, but maybe not if the wrong person keeps running their mouth? All I can say for sure is that no one knows what Durham is up to.

True user, I agree with you. My OP was trying to bait shills in here. What I wrote in the OP is what I see from shills in Q threads here on Any Forums. Which is crazy to me even after this time with everything that is happened. How anyone can doubt is beyond me.

The reality of the situation is that our heroes are dead, our enemies are in power, Trump betrayed his supporters who are rotting in a blacksite underneath D.C. as we speak, and Durham has stalled out as the statue of limitations have begun to expire. Nobody cares about the Q larp anymore. The time to put up or shit up was 2 years ago.

FACTS
Plan Trusted
Movie Being Enjoyed

Attached: Q Georgia Guidestones.jpg (1936x1936, 646.17K)

It's been six years, OP

2 MORE THREADS!
WE'VE ALMOST CONVINCED THE GOYIM THAT THE INTERNAL NSA GROUP KNOWN AS 'Q GROUP', THAT FIRST CAME TO KNOWLEDGE FOR HUNTING DOWN SNOWDEN in 2013, IS A LEGIT OPPOSITION PORTION OF UHHH... THE GOVERNMENT AND STUFF!

Look where we are. We are living in the systematic destruction of the old system.

Mah boi

Q is real.
He will bring about the second beast system and indoctrinate his followers into luciferianism.

Read about nesara/gesara and st. germaine.

The false war between the two beasts of the apocalypse.

Do not be deceived.

The Catholic Church will suffer much during these times, but it will outlive all its enemies.

Sorry I can't hear you I am too busy Trusting Sessions.
In fact, do nothing and wait for the government pedophiles to overthrow themselves is the best thing to do fellow patriot
#shadilay

>Mayra Flores
>Marjorie Taylor-Greene
>Lauren Boebert

So, to all the anti-Qtards who keep whining
>Q SAYS DO NOTHING
>QTARDS DO NOTHING
No, Qtards got elected to Congress. What have anti-Qtards done to fight the kikes?

Attached: Qtards getting into Congress shills still can't say what they've done but still claim Q said do nothing lol.jpg (1536x1506, 1.07M)

This
Epstein is on a beach somewhere banging 12 yr olds and Maxwell is living in a country club while
patriots are in prison and 70% of the population was given a lethal injection. GREAT PLAN

checked and wrecked
all shills can do is cope and seethe

movie is exceptional

That's how they operate though. They set an unrealistic timeline knowing full-well that what they're demanding won't be met by said timeline, and then turn around and claim 'x and y are LARPs for doing things in the intentionally small amount of time I set them up to', and use that as a reason to claim something is fake. Then they turn around and claim it was anons who declared the thing THEY did, and it just repeats in an endless cycle of bullshit.

Attached: 1649014251546.jpg (124x125, 2.37K)

>Electing Women to politics
>Winning
Based female is going to save the republic guys
#Futureisfemale
#TransrightsAreHumanRights

You hope.
Yet the regime is still in power, still writing the morality upon the souls of the lemming masses.
We don't even control a single county in America.

The catholic church is literally infested with child-raping demons you demented retard. You idiots have literally taken the scripture and tried to claim that JFK Jr is the Antichrist, and that Trump is some kind of kike beast while blatantly ignoring literally EVERYTHING that has proven this to be the complete opposite. Swallow your cross a bit more you deceptive faggot. The devil will go down, and his system of corruption will be cleansed once and for all!

The absolute state of qtards.

Read about Bella Dodd.

The Church is infested with freemasons/jews/communists.

Again the Catholic Church will outlive all its enemies and the protestant heresy will soon be extinguished.

But there will be a difficult period of darkness for the Church before that happens.

Based
If youve read the Q posts youd know its deeper than politics. We are in a spiritual war. The technology being hidden from us is hard to comprehend. Especially when you consider bleeding edge military technology like their deep underground military bases with tunnel networks and aircraft like the TR3B. Plus, all we really know is what's being bombarded on media headlines and they will never ever tell the truth. Other than that its whats leaked here and on 8ch. The hunter biden content is enough to prove that the entire house of cards deserves to crumble immediately. The fact people havent woken up and it hasnt >happened yet tells me things being dealt with are much worse under the surface.