What Are You ACTUALLY Doing?

Ok, so you posted a 4 paragraph long rant about MUH JEWS or trannies or something on Any Forums. Maybe you got into an argument in a YouTube comment section over abortion and both of you seethed then fucked off. This accomplishes nothing: the people ruining your country are still in power, your kids are still being taught that women can be men and vice versa, etc. You have accomplished nothing of worth to support your beliefs and fight for the future you desire by being chronically online.

My question to you is simply this: what are you doing of any ACTUAL worth to fix the issues you percieve? Are you involved in your local government? Do you have children to raise under better morals and beliefs? Are you running for positions where you can make decisions that ACTUALLY mean something? Any ideas of what you or other people can actually do?

This is arguably the most important question people with convictions must answer, yet instead you'd all rather freak out about le current thing like bots instead of discussing something more productive, while meaningful threads are buried.

>inb4 reddit spacing
Who fucking cares?

Attached: Liberty.jpg (1600x1264, 378.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OObvz4WIV8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Context is so obvious and second nature to me that I almost forget that others have such a hard time with but it's so true that a lot of people do. Regarding the nuance of context in my own situation I can recall vividly a time I spiraled into complete self-consciousness after ameliorating with a past girlfriend and her expounding that she missed my cock. I took it in such a completely bad way and It was just like a slap in the face like... Dude did you not miss ME just our sex? I've really noticed that the human experience is so common if we bother to zoom out from ourselves for a moment, which also allows us to see the subjugation and how much harder it is for groups of people for literally no reason.

a system doesn't need you doing something for it to collapse, it happens when it fails itself and becomes unable to sustain what makes it strong

It's hopeless. I try to make an actual thread about something productive, asking an important question to discuss and it just falls to the wayside. It's over. You will all do nothing because you are nothing. You will watch from the bleachers and submit. It's over.

I will not stand idly by, but you all will. You are as useless as them.

Attached: pepe_0.jpg (786x800, 69.94K)

Ok, see you tomorrow

No, you won't.

there used to be threads discussing solutions. the usually consensus was its hopeless to go up against them. you have to go innawoods, study a terrain, stack food and water and guns, built hidden resource crates, and survive the great collapse

>3 paragraph long rant against teenagers on Any Forums

I'm going to look for cummies

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OObvz4WIV8

Attached: 466C4461-3F30-427E-9A60-6A64EB4E6F5B.jpg (688x502, 132.52K)

>what do?
Bide my time by not participating in their gay reindeer games, improving my household first, then my community, then my neighborhood, and then hopefully my city. In the event SHTF, everyone I care about will be prepared.

>there used to be threads discussing solutions.
especially on 8ch

>improving my household first
hurry up

A secret society. We have to start a secret society.

Teaching the people how to spot the lies we were raised on. It drives the Jewish masters crazy with hate.

I own an off grid homestead/farm. We own the land and little cabin. We live with our new born son, who will be a strong warrior. I follow no building or zoning codes or rules.
>t. Based mother fucker

Attached: 1658707744974839m.jpg (1024x786, 176.08K)

I'm just a simple farmer, tending to my memes.

I'm just chilling til the aneurism hits
Politics is cringe

I'm a sponge who doesn't contribute anything.

idk, getting trump in power was the last peaceful attempt, now that the other side cheated negotiations are over

Nice data mining thread btw jidf

watching nick fuentes has been really helpful to watch and see what not to do. sometimes eliminating the bad the good just presents itself

This is literally the only way to effect any real change in politics, finance or society. Furthermore it would be the natural evolution of Any Forums as a community and as an idea. The logical next step.

You're a retard if you can't see this.