The Ted K Movie is Propaganda

Just listen at the voice they chose for him. High pitched, frail and unstable.
Ted is depicted as a mentally ill, unstable reject of society that is constantly mocked by people around him.
Also a narcissist.
How can someone watch these lies without being disgusted?
This movie is absolute trash, with the only purpose of alienating the public from Ted's person so they don't do research on his theories.

Attached: ted k.png (1125x885, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-YlkCdSRuWQ?t=146
youtu.be/IVf08_PhokQ
youtu.be/QJHYApuEs5M?t=81
youtu.be/ZXiOMiGBMP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>This movie is absolute trash, with the only purpose of alienating the public from Ted's person so they don't do research on his theories.
Did you really expect any different?

just look at this dialogue, part 1

Attached: ted k 2.png (945x845, 700.01K)

part 2

Attached: ted k 3.png (921x871, 816.46K)

>system produces propaganda that portrays people who oppose the system to be bad

Hardly a suprise

lol did they really cast the south african guy from district 9?

There's never been a calendar year without a holocaust movie

I hate these propagandists so fucking much. Ted is reduced to an incel who had no pussy, this is the main reason why he did his bombings.
These liars will get what they deserve one day.

Attached: ted the incel.png (995x873, 616.91K)

>retard who claims to have researched Ted doesn't know what his voice actually sounds like

Ted had a weird voice. It's well known

Ted would be the first to admit he hates people. Stop trying to make him into some paragon of virtue. He wasn't wrong but come on now. Hed be disgusted that you're trying to make him into something hes not. Focusing on the superficial qualities rather than the content of his ideas

I still run into people that think hitler was mad at jews because he was a failed artist

I agree, a true intellectual would realize no one -actually- knows them and would find it odd to be idolized..

This
Ted sounds like a liberal faggot but he managed to bring debate back around to technology

retard.
compare with his interview:
youtu.be/-YlkCdSRuWQ?t=146
it's clearly different. this was done on purpose to make him look weaker.

>Just listen at the voice they chose for him. High pitched, frail and unstable.
It's a Boer doing his best impression of an american from a region and era he has zero experience with.

Dudes who score pussy don't go around BOMBING shit lmao. Ted was a massive incel and a racist.
Go touch grass OP.

Attached: 85dec39ac06fc71eed0ee99e258e2aef.jpg (640x1385, 101.22K)

>Dudes who score pussy don't go around BOMBING shit lmao. Ted was a massive incel and a racist.

youtu.be/IVf08_PhokQ
It was her boyfriend's bomb

also listen to this:
youtu.be/QJHYApuEs5M?t=81

>Go touch grass OP.
youtu.be/ZXiOMiGBMP4

look at this trash propaganda

Attached: ted 4.png (1501x899, 1.2M)

IS THAT WIKUS VAN DER MERWE

DID HE MAILBOMB SOME FOOKIN PRAWNS

Attached: aNPXZN6_700bwp.png (500x278, 152.74K)

SIR
I'LL SHOOT DA PEEG

I'LL SHOOT DA PEEG SIR

Yes, I watched the movie. It was well shot and moved along at a decent pace but they definitely depicted Ted K as a whiny little bitch. I'm surprised they didn't make him a bed wetter or a closeted homosex.
Remember, "have their cake and eat it too" doesn't convey the concept it is meant to convey. Better would be "they want to eat their cake and have it too".
Wait, is it "eat their cake and have it for leftovers"?
"Save their cake and share it also"?
See, this is why Ted was important. He had a keen mind and without his brilliant insights we'll never know what to do with our cake.

Attached: 1492581093826.jpg (1024x768, 163.45K)

>Jew makes a character assassination piece to discredit someones ideas that oppose their agendas.
Stop giving them your energy dude. Everytime they do this shit and you see it and have to respond to it all you're doing is getting put in a defensive reaction position, meanwhile (((they're))) out here playing offense. Step 1. Stop getting demoralized. Step 2. Play offense

I heard publicly agreeing with Ted gets you put on a watchlist in the states. Is that true?

Every movie is propaganda. Only old books can be clean.

Attached: 1644484375299.jpg (1440x956, 155.39K)

You weren’t expecting this from the onset.

Stop wasting your time on garbage.

>MFW 2009 WAS 20 YEARS AGO

WHERES THE FOOKIN SEQUEL

Attached: aVY0o7K_460s.jpg (460x377, 34.2K)