How did the CIA manage to convince Libyans to overthrow and fuck up the richest country in Africa with high standard of...

How did the CIA manage to convince Libyans to overthrow and fuck up the richest country in Africa with high standard of living

Attached: Muammar-al-Qaddafi-2009.jpg (1065x1600, 254.97K)

Bump

there are always oppositions in a country. you just need to give them guns and run articles on international medias praising them as hero and voila dominos fall on its own

Power hungry warlords

Somehow I think the Jews are behind it.

They’re easy to bribe. Middle East and Northern Africa never centralized to the degree Europe did

it was like a 30 year op, watch hypernormalization by adam Curtis, it's very good

Country full of tribalist monkey morons thinking if they had a new chief somehow they'd be better off. Literally just an excuse to rob his palace and play civil war.

Well they finance it, while the gentiles execute the policy and are the boots on the ground.

These two. It was inorganic and funded & run by the CIA and Mossad.

that tribalism mixed with ubi that lead to do many nothing potheads that are willing took up every bs that was shilled to them

White pussy, fame and $$$ was offered.

It was a small group of insurgents backed by the west (Jews)

>Muh opressor and oppressed.

Anyway. Can you guys suggest best book on wars?
>inb4 Art of War.

This and the intervention with western air power.

Same way they stir shit up in the US. Using Facebook and Twitter. That's why Syria shut theirs down.

Attached: 1646249511216.gif (300x299, 892.98K)

Here is how:
Accuse the enemy that of which you are guilty
Use media to propagate disinformation
Fund extremist groups who buy it
Give them weapons
Get them to create chaos
Exploit the chaos
Install new leader

On war - Clausewitz
Art of war - Machiavelli
Infantry attacks - Rommel

Through social media, happens in the West all the time

thanks. i will pick Rommel as I am looking for modern warfare until WWII.

This.

If China dropped 30,000,000 AKs and 1,000,000 bazooka into the US, and spent proportionally as much effort on propaganda in the US as Russia does; we'd have a race war and complete collapse within 5 years, too.

The KGB got pretty close, considering how much less resources they expend compared to the CIA.

The CIA has a massive, basically infinite, supply of material, time, information, and man-power to wieldd against places with 1/20th the manpower and money.

The KGB used the same tactics against someone with twice the man power and 10 times the budget, and still caused the unrest of the 70s.

>trusted a nigger
>gets brutally killed
Many such cases.

Attached: 18273498242342.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

same way they did it in the Ukraine

Attached: biz.jpg (939x1523, 746K)

Vaush did a good video on this a while back. Basically the whole Arab Spring revolt was less about standards of living (which were going down for Libyans anyway) and more about governmental corruption and the normalization of autocracy in the region.
Reality is most Libyans knew or were related to someone who was tortured TJ death by Gadaffi. His whole way of ruling was a fucking clown show.
Libya is a hellhole now, don't get me wrong - but it wasn't exactly clean sailing under that idiot either.

Did you notice after he fell Europe got flooded with migrants? Wonder why?

I would assume mlk was a kgb plant. I guess we will find out in 2025.