Can someone explain to me how math is racist?

Can someone explain to me how math is racist?

Attached: Systemic racism in math.png (2200x2102, 477.67K)

Because "people of colour" are too stupid to understand it.

/thread

East Asians and Indians far outperform white people though.

Attached: imageLikeEmbed.png (1452x852, 53.62K)

2+2=racism 5x5=white supremacy you biggot

Same way how air conditioning is sexist

>racist math
>homophobic geology
>transphobic physics
>misogynistic biology

Yet east asia and india rely on whites to invent everything from the beginning of time till now and for the foreseeable future.....maybe you undesirables are so incompetent and stupid that you spent stupid amounts of time getting the high score on SATs and not actually learning a fucking thing?

How close am I?

Attached: 0C5571B1-C1B2-4ACB-ABA6-8D871F08D3E0.gif (342x239, 920.96K)

>2+2=5
I've seen that before

Attached: 225ussr.jpg (450x660, 140.13K)

Because math requires hard work to understand and master, it's not a subject you can diversity whine your way through, and gain a functional understanding of just by demnding credentials becausw muh sysyemic ____

>How is math racist?
Niggers can't do it.

Because anything sub-80 IQ niggers can’t do HAS TO BE RACIST, no matter how functionally retarded they obviously are.nvwak

Niggers can't do math. Jews always make up fake numbers.

Attached: 1654622134028.jpg (700x749, 89.57K)

Well it's pretty clear the east asians are smarter than whites. They lack in beauty tho

>13 / (-2 + 2)
SHIT NIGGA, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Because they say blacks commit more crime. The math is racist.

Who do you think has the money to migrate to the west? The regular shitter on the street? The regular bug eating chinese villager?

They were already the upper class in their shitholes 90% of the time

And Im banging a pajeeta from the north every single night and put her in the trash as soon as I find an non trashy white woman you poo incel

China and India have an entire culture built around cheating their way through academics that heavily skews their test results, and both countries had violent riots when they banned cheating, and enforced the ban.

>India has already landed a probe on the moon
>China set to overtake US as the world's leading superpower

Your hubris will be your demise, cumskin.

Asians were doing maths when whitoids were swinging from trees flinging poop at each other

>Goldblatt

Attached: 1635897149646.jpg (600x600, 41.23K)

Because the current mathematics curriculum is out dated and based on a euro-centric worldview (only focusing on the likes of Euler, Newton, Pythagoras etc) while completely ignoring diverse cultural interpretations of math such as African science and ancient indigenous knowledges. Yes math is a manifestation of systemic racism.

Facts and reality are all the -isms now, haven't you heard?

Math oppresses niggers, because niggers can’t do math. What else is there to explain?

Daily reminder: whites are the biggest fucking pussies in all of history. That picture and headline is a perfect example.

It's not easy for niggers therefore it's racist like everything else they struggle with.

Maybe you should read the article.

>Goldblatt

Chinese are the same race as Koreans and Japanese.

Blacks are bad at logic, math is logic based, logically speaking there is nothing racist about it.
Bow remember, blacks are bad at logic, thus they think it is racist.