Only illegal to stab niggers

>violent nigger attacks shop keeper forcing the shop keeper to use deadly force. Instantly go to jail
>Non violent white kid steals rolling papers gets stabbed for no reason. No charges. Goes on reddit and brags about it
anyone who says

Attached: asdf.png (2412x1128, 3.23M)

and before the shills/faggots say its ok to stab a kid for stealing rolling papers, if he was a nigger that chink would be getting raped in prison

Nobody here thinks either shopkeeper should be in jail. Quit spamming these threads, nobody is buying your false narrative.

lots of people do, Any Forums isint one person with one belief you dum faggot
and again if it was a nigger the chink would be in jail

Greybeard was released

only after the video went viral and because the shop keeper isint white

And george Floyd, blessed be his name, died over a $20 bill.

You steal smoke-u
You get a poke-u

Attached: 39C13B53-55C0-4FCC-B43A-25C2A64FFABF.jpg (1065x1090, 1.04M)

Both cases were justified. OP is a faggot.

how are you this retarded? its not about justified, its about niggers being above the law and whites being legally allowed to be killed?
if you have no problem with white being killed but niggers being above the law then youre definitely not white
he also died from the insane amount of meth and fent in his system
that is actually pretty funny

You turn in your white sympathy card when you rob a store. That’s why everyone wants to live in white areas among white people. We don’t tolerate stupid shit like this. Sorry. Enjoy getting stabbed.

>lots of people do
They aren't people and they aren't here, but yes, niggers are the sacred cows of america

>whats wrong with the law saying only whites are allowed to be stabbed? thats heckin based! MAGA 2024!

I was ostracized for saying blacks are a protected class used for social engineering during BLM and recently a few of my friends have been admitting I was right. Here in Vancouver there have been several crimes caught on camera that feature, you guessed it, future doctors and engineers randomly assaulting people.

Oh ya, my city's art gallery STILL has a kneeling black with a raised fist on the front of it. Fucking pathetic "country" Canada is.

I’m okay with criminals getting stabbed, and I don’t care what color they are. Sorry. If you strong arm a smoke shop, I don’t care what happens to you. I have standards. All of these scumbags get what they get eventually anyways, so yeah. Have fun being a whiny little faggot.

>anyone who doesnt share the same exact opinion as the pol hivemind arent people
youll really love this place called reddit!
I would listen to the news with my black boss and the news would describe the rapists and killers exact details except their race. I mentioned that and he agreed it was weird especially when they have an obviously black name and we knew they were black
Yeah I hate canada too, I hope alberta separates

its only legal to kill peaceful white robbers but not violent niggers, and thats heckin based

>Non violent white kid steals
prove he is white

Whites are parasites. Them dying is not a problem. In fact , its for the better of the world.White faggots like you are disgusting pasty rats. Less whites mean less school shooters and less cucks. All in all its a win win for society. Kys pasty cuckadian faggot.

Time to ban knifes or niggers

he will get sued by niggers and probably lose

Your Langley is showing shill. Stop trying to push the narrative about "le evil nazis". Every robber should be stabbed in their kidneys.

Chinks might be subhuman bat eating insects. Whites like you are whiny insecure faggots .

Attached: seethepigshit.jpg (3000x1323, 691.3K)

LV fucker got stabbed for a good reason. He didn't just "steal rolling papers", he robbed a store, masked, and jumped over the counter. He dun goofed.
Why is this stabbing spammed so much, the amount of D&C threads is astounding.