Will the vaxxed really die in 7 years max?

Okay what happens then? Africa aren’t vaccinated I guarantee that, will they try to flood the country with niggers? what other shitholes didn’t get vaccines. Glad my enemies will die off but a new horde of them will replace everyone wtf

Attached: 8AA6D91A-6EA7-463D-870C-167A379A98CB.jpg (278x255, 43.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brighteon.com/0d4c6bbf-62c5-451c-a4ef-78a906073d0f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2weeks, waitno.
2months, wait no.
2years, wait no.
seven(7) years

You figure it out

Attached: vaxchimper 1.jpg (1080x2400, 886.23K)

Vaxxed probably won't die, just have somewhat decreased fertility and more birth complications. Just a slight acceleration of the great replacement. If they died en masse, then people might actually notice and care.

but this is real prediction not a wait for someone to do something one

No its schizo speculation. If you didnt already get fucked up by it you wont
Although i wouldnt recommend the booster unless youre like 65

Attached: vaxchimper 2.jpg (1080x2400, 860.14K)

Of course not. Far better to cash in on decades of sickness.

what’s the story here

Btw she cherishes sexual attention from BLACK BVLLs. Always has to be said

Everyone already died in Y2K and 2012.

I thought it was self evident. Anti vax spergout

ty for doing the needful sir

maximum 3 years they all drop dead

Attached: 32157308-8645481.jpg (634x841, 90.81K)

it’s more of what we don’t know that’s really the big threat. Just recently they found aging immune system from the vaccine or covid whatever and they sounded really bad but “don’t worry it probably isn’t that bad”. I heard health insurance saw 40% increase in death for younger 18ish age range too

Attached: C51F1CA4-C867-424F-AB73-B57F9F0B1F0F.jpg (1079x1018, 308.77K)

No. They will be fine if they're fine now and haven't experienced any lasting adverse effects.

The Vaccine only lasts 2 months before the effects wane anyway, so I don't know why anyone would bother, especially considering you will feel like shit for a week after getting vaccinated or boostered, and it's hardly helpful to begin with.

Or at least that's what my Doctor told me when I got covid a month ago.

It took animals ~5 years to start dying from mRNA treatments.

Point out anti vax losers is public service. No thanks required

They are going for the civil war play. No idea what comes after besides population reduction. They probably have other plans to eliminate the blacks. They don’t actually want them

Africa does in 60 days once the west stops sending food you dumb ass

antivaxxer getting deadass drunk and crying his heart out in a telegram group
this is what hoping for an apocolypse and it not happening does to you

2 more weeks, to be precise

Btw one of the anti vax losers got buck broken badly in court recently in an unrelated matter (Sandy Hook)

Pic related forgot

Attached: anti vax supreme loser.jpg (2048x1152, 193.24K)

A shameful and transparent political attack on free media. Fuck you, you shit-stinking ape.

Even if Africans didn't take it, if the west goes down, Africa goes under too. No more foreign aid = civil wars across the continent = genocide = population decline

unless they got placebo. this is a long term plan.

brighteon.com/0d4c6bbf-62c5-451c-a4ef-78a906073d0f

>free media
Its possible to defend the 2nd amendment in the USA without going full crackpot and indulging in outright lies. the 2nd amendment existed in the USA before this loon. It will continue to exist after. I think so