24 Year Old Potatoe Nigger drops on field, dies overnight

No cause of death listed, so that means it was caused by drinking too much caffeine, or sleeping the wrong way, or touching garden soil, or maybe he had winter vagina. He is Irish after all.

archive ph/uiayH

Attached: 24-Year-Old Irish Athlete Dillon Quirke Dies Unexpectedly After Collapsing Mid-Game cover.jpg (685x880, 190.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Article

Attached: 24-Year-Old Irish Athlete Dillon Quirke Dies Unexpectedly After Collapsing Mid-Game article.jpg (1652x3507, 1018.58K)

It was too hot.

FIRST i'M HEARING OF IT, THANKS MUTT

people dropping like flies
and were the crazy conspiracy theorists?

Attached: 1623972563945.jpg (473x587, 56.94K)

HE WAS DEFINITELY VACCINATED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: FZjiSpmX0AE4ad7.png (759x770, 502.63K)

>people dropping like flies
>some sportists die out of 8 billion people.
>muh winter vagina
This place is now basically occupied by loq iq manchildren

Another case of summer penis, sad!

What's the source on that? CNN?

It’s either climate change or Putin

iRISH TIMES i GUESS - found it on twitter. Even if he was diagnosed with myocarditus before being vaxxed, the myocarditus causing jab was not going to help his condition, WAS IT!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

People dying on soccer fields is a phenomena that's been studied since 2015. I think the vaxx is poison and killing people as well, but this is a weak argument considering this is a known issue in the upper rings of the game known about for nearly a decade now.
Either you get CTE playing American football, or die of a stroke playing English football.

Maybe the vaccine is making it worse? I'm not sure, but this isnt talked about because it happens so often, and has for nearly a decade.

>le manchildren

Why would he continue to play if he had a heart condition? If I was an avid runner and got told I have a heard condition that meant that running could kill me, I'd stop running.

Post the link. If glowies are posting fake headlines, I want to know.

I remember my high school team had that problem before vaxxines. Three soccer players dropped dead in the regular season one year, and two in the championships.
Thats why I played football instead.

The rate of death prior to the vaccine is minuscule. Not really an argument.

WRONGit was Putin the whole time you Russian bot. Nice try you almost got me.

That's crazy, I only said "decade" because this wasn't formally studied until the last few years iirc.
I've heard people joke that soccer players run more than airborne riflemen, that's not good for the heart.

Show us yur funkopop collection

COPE VAXXIE!

You are both full of shit.

How much do you get paid to disrupt vaccine death threads?

archive ph/uUH2U

Attached: Athelete deaths up 1700 pct.jpg (685x887, 177.91K)

It's just a screen shot from twitter. Google his name and Irish times or Independant I'm sure it's either or

Attached: 1655573759753.jpg (1020x1024, 109.13K)

No link tells me all I need to know.