Secret Societies and Conspiracy Theories (Political)

What do you know about them? Do you have interesting videos you could recommend?

Attached: reproduction-of-a-freemason-rosicrucian-ken-welsh.jpg (555x900, 218.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@stpierrs:f/X-Factor-Winner-Reveals-Worlds-Secret-Religion---Altiyan-Childs:8
odysee.com/@Antaios:b/secret-societies-4:f
alchemywebsite.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4v88gLBuI
archive.org/details/DieterSchwarzCentralPublishingHouseOfTheNSDAP1944FreemasonryIdeologyOrganizationAndPolicy
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct2NwIp26d4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/389707144/#389707144
youtube.com/watch?v=iWOyfLBYtuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>videos
No, i don't learn from youtube.
>what do you know?
A lot. Ask.

Judaism is a social construct

Well, for one thing, the type of image OP posted is called a masonic "tracing board" and initiates use them to memorize symbols for their degree.

I'm about to fall asleep.
Can't keep my eyes open much longer, thats why wanted something to listen to

Oh. I got no videos for you i can confirm have good info. Sorry OP

odysee.com/@stpierrs:f/X-Factor-Winner-Reveals-Worlds-Secret-Religion---Altiyan-Childs:8

This video is good for people who know nothing about masonry at all. Honestly, I haven't seen many good documentaries about masonry that weren't sensationalized.

There's one podcast about the French Revolution that's pretty good:

odysee.com/@Antaios:b/secret-societies-4:f

No worries.
Thanks

B Cooper's mystery Babylon series

btw, where'd you find the thread pic? I really like it.

You can find pictures like that in lots of old alchemical and mystical texts. Masons are all about hiding ideas in symbolism. Early alchemists did the same thing, but hid things inside of allegory.

Look up "alchemical art".
Alchemists kept the old ideas alive before masons.

This particular image is great. So many different dualities. Actually explains what Boaz and Jachin represent, etc.

>"alchemical art"
Adam McLean has an exceptional archive for those interested. He also recently started doing slide shows on joutube.
alchemywebsite.com/

Attached: 1549979474525.png (1200x1528, 3.33M)

Any book recommendations then? I’m less interested in learning about how the elite are connected to mystery societies than I am as to what the mystery religions actually teach and believe.

Dualism is a main theme in masonry. It's actually rooted in sumerian religion. The sumerians believed there were two primordial elements that created everything. One was represented by pools of water they would dip the heads of children in. Abrahamics still practice this today. Lots of people still believe it too. Now they just call it "simulation theory". They believe the two elements are 1s and 0s like a computer program, because it's what they understand.

it's just criminals. it's always just criminals. why learn their secret languages if not to end them?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4v88gLBuI

Most of it is rooted in neoplatonism and abrahamic religion. Some older babylonian and eastern stuff too. I'm not aware of any books on that subject in particular, but i will likely write one after i finish my first book.

Thank you. I'll check it out.

I wish I understood the significance of mercury in sulfer.

Not mercury. Mercurious philosophorum

archive.org/details/DieterSchwarzCentralPublishingHouseOfTheNSDAP1944FreemasonryIdeologyOrganizationAndPolicy

I think this is a really great summary of freemasonry from the German perspective.

Wingardium LevioSA!

Here is a subtle, exoteric, hint:
Sulfur helps to "gather" the mercury.
It is often used in mercury clean-up kits.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct2NwIp26d4

Attached: elemsquare.gif (573x565, 7.6K)

>To this mercurius philosophorum there was then to be added auro philosophorum , philosopher's gold , and this mixture , carefully guarded from the air

You're looking at a recipe most likely.

Attached: b57.jpg (292x326, 19.93K)

Tomorrow it all begins

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/389707144/#389707144

Attached: 27AB9BD8-B729-4A68-94AC-59F0C9EDC0A6.jpg (2016x2112, 1.06M)

Okay, that's starting to make sense. Thank you.

Ah, yes. Tomorrow the Lion's Gate opens, and the dog days are over.
youtube.com/watch?v=iWOyfLBYtuU

Attached: 1425248959252.jpg (1600x820, 143.18K)

Is it Ezekiel time?

Attached: h3gkMJx.gif (728x546, 2.34M)

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/389707144/#389707144
I don't really buy into the CERN LARP, but 88 seems important to masons. I guess because it represents two analemmas (sun and moon) lining up for an eclipse?

Despite there being more than one influential secret society they are all part of a singular body like a creature with multiple limbs and heads, the unifying principal is satanism, but they venerate satan in his pre-fall state as lucifer, they believe lucifer/satan wasnt insane or corrupt but was right to rebel against the Lord. To say that satanists worship evil is inaccurate since they desire good for themselves. They believe they can become gods by sacrificing others to satan. Self sacrifice doesnt enter into the equation. Its essentially a religion of advanced parasitism and their deity is ego itself, motivated only by lust, greed and pride. The mechanics of vampirism was designed thousands of years ago by satan and the fallen angels and secret society cultist just follow that blueprint.

The problem isn't cern. The problem is the earth is spinning faster and the magneto pole is drifting faster.

Skitzo shit we've all seen before
>inb4 pike

When the planets align in this universe and the inverse (hell) they link up like wireless nodes, allowing easier travel through 6th and 7th dimensional space, the 7th being the barrier between earth and hell.

Attached: 65A995D6-0406-464E-AC2D-F84C65DFB331.png (1536x2830, 1.21M)

I'm not an eschatologist.
I only know the direction we're heading.
I do not know what will unfold, other than a change in the seasons.

Attached: eschatron 9000.jpg (500x415, 32.78K)

Nah. Those are diagrams of the magneto sphere.