Friday at work a female coworker said I should get a vasectomy if I don't support abortion rights on a whim...

Friday at work a female coworker said I should get a vasectomy if I don't support abortion rights on a whim. I replied I had no interest in having sex with her. She reported me to the management. I'm getting fired tomorrow, am I?

Attached: cunt.jpg (1200x2134, 198.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/sandy-hook-several-players-are-literally-actors
stoplookthink.com/wolfgang-halbig-has-stunning-evidence-that-sandy-hook-elementary-school-was-closed-months-before-massacre/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

f

You might also have your guns taken for domestic verbal assault.

almost certainly bait, but i'll bite.
You actually have a decent case depending on what you can get your co-workers to say happened. She came out first with a comment about YOU getting a vasectomy, you could easily claim that this comment was sexual harassment and that you calmly stated you had no interest in her merely in order to shut down the conversation.

You cannot confirm or deny your heterosexuality in the workplace if you are a heterosexual male.

>serbia
>fired for sexual harassment
You're getting promoted

Simple as

Knock her out

What?? I thought you eastern euros where based?????

why do you even bother interacting with them about such issues?

Just say "I don't care", and turn away to a hotter female and make some jokes or smthing. Or make a sarcastic jokes to her. "Why do you worry about abortion rights?" She'll probably be too stupid to get it and report you.

A buddy of mine in Canada got fired because a black woman heard him say: coffee is etter when it's black

not a bait. the whole shit started with her ranting about abortion being a necessity that should be given to any pregnant woman who requests it. she also ranted about how abortion clinics would be a common place if males had to get pregnant and shit like that. i think i escalated the situation a bit by saying she sounds like her womb is a place of many funerals if she finds the workplace to be an appropriate place to discuss shit like that.

the IT is cucked everywhere, including eastern euros

>i think i escalated the situation a bit by saying she sounds like her womb is a place of many funerals
Ok I take back what I said, you're fucked unless your coworkers will lie and cover for you. Hope you made friends. Still, very based though. I salute your brave sacrifice.

Attached: 1659727911464815.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

>discussing politics with women
????
??
???????
???
????????????????????????
???????????????
????????
?????????????????
?
??
?

>Her womb is a place if many funerals
Top KEK

Slide thread. Sandy Hook was entirely fake. Fake parents fake kids fake coroner fake police fake press conference fake shooter fake neighbors. No blood no bodies no footage from inside no police body cam footage absolutely no proof that this event ever occurred other than reports from the media.

archive.org/details/sandy-hook-several-players-are-literally-actors

stoplookthink.com/wolfgang-halbig-has-stunning-evidence-that-sandy-hook-elementary-school-was-closed-months-before-massacre/

Attached: 507.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

why are politics being brought up at work?

well, the only person in the office besides the two of us was her friend, a product owner that hates my guts, also a mega bitch so it doesn't bode well

>serbia

Kek wtf why are you concerned about American abortion laws over there

>she sounds like her womb is a place of many funerals
kek, fucking BASED Serb

Attached: 1646237595357.png (851x967, 525.65K)

Shouldn't your female coworker be the one who should get fired? She made it personal and starting talking about your own body first.

Attached: IMG_4445.png (1200x630, 625.6K)

Act all calm.
Pretend it's all a misunderstanding and you made that statement because you're a gay person considering transitioning because you're very very uncomfortable with your gender-assigned birth.
In this crazy world Fag>Woman, you will be OK.

speak it out slowly and clearly for them.
"Roastie approached me, and without provocation, told me that I should be castrated. I want no quarrel with her, but what else is there to say to such an inappropriate thing?"
if afterwards they support ZOG, add their names to your list.
you are writing a list of names and addresses of liberals/liberal enablers, arent you user?

Attached: 1659647653029536.jpg (383x270, 19.09K)

Guess you'll have to get a vasectomy now

yeah, he should have just reported her to HR for bringing in politics into the workplace and distracting others from work

If I was the manager or owner, I'd legit fire her (or anybody else) discussing politics during working hours. This is not a fucking sente.

he forgot to turn off his VPN

Also tell them, half-teary, that the whole vasectomy suggestion aggravated the gender disphorya you're currently going through, and made you feel less a woman, since that kind of thing is for men. That oughta get you out of trouble and get her into HR at least.

Based bolivian, say this.
You simply told her you wouldnt have sex with her because you are gay.

it's a hot topic everywhere man. cunts are getting crazy all over the place since the whole shit started and media frenzy began

Based. A womb of many funerals needs to become a universal insult for these cunts. Death culters

Pretty much this.
You can even claim that you occasionally identify as a female and implying that you, as a penis haver, cannot have abortions is incredibly bigoted.

not gonna cut it. both office cunts saw me with my wife and kid outside of work

how is US abortion debate having anything on serbia, since when serbia care about that shit

You're getting fired, but it's okay because you're based as fuck.

>serbia
>worried about sexual harrassment

She's getting fired tomorrow.

You need to stand your ground. And claim she is making a hostile work environment by talking about your genitals. Do not apologize in ANY capacity. Play the victim and keep bringing up how she talked about your junk without your solicitation in a professional environment. If they fire you, scare them with a lawsuit, they might not try to call your bluff. Just don’t back down or you will get in you trouble.

And?
How does that matter? You just decided to come out of the closet because those comments of hers were very hurtful to you.

>Talking to coworkers
>Talking to FEMALE coworkers
God, its like you are trying yo get fired by a narciscist or something.

no, say you are gay and her telling you to get a vasectomy is extremely homophobic and made you incredibly uncomfortable and you saying you had no desire to have sex with her is becuase you arent attracted to women you like to take it up your poofter and eat jizz.

SHE brought it up in the first place. SHE created a sexualized environment. You were just being polite, and HR should confront her about sexualizing the workplace.

That.
Report her to management. She started talking about your sex organs in a way that made you feel like she was aggresively coming on to you/sexually harrassing you. You know she's gonna lie about the exchange.

Dude, virtue signalling isn't about reality, don't you get it?
You just make shit up, you identify as a lesbian transgender and were quite annoyed someone reminded you of your genitalia.
Alternatively, you can claim that she made you mad because you have a lot of trasgender friends who struggle with bigotry and implying that having dick and balls is masculine is incredibly offensive for you and your friends.
Really push any angle you want here, from your own sexual harassment to trasgenderism, virtue signalling is just pretending you're a victim or defending victims.
You can even outright lie about what she said or the "perception" of what you said.
>S-she said all males should cut of her genitalia because we apparently aren't women!
>I mean she didn't literally say that but if every penis born person should get a vasectomy then she implies that having a penis means you're a man!

This, you decided to come out of the closet, make it all about you.
How your wife and you needed to work through it, how it took so much effort to convince her YOU feel like a woman, how she couldn't understand the way you love your children, but can't keep who you are hidden Etc.
Being out your drama whore, if you play your cards right you'll get the thot that denounced you fired or at least to do a public apology.

>Do not apologize in ANY capacity.
well, that's what worries me the most. i had no intention of apologizing at all. the problem here is that i'm at risk of getting really fucking angry tomorrow and aggravate the situation even worse. i spoke with my wife, she told me to start writing up a CV now just in case i lose my temper tomorrow

user she literally said you should be castrated, use that terminology when speaking to your boss about this. That’s verbal assault. Don’t worry about seeming like a pussy, play the victim if that’s what your company rewards pretend to be gay, whatever helps you. Also we need an update on this whenever it happens

Fuck. Do NOT discuss politics with women, especially at work. Sorry you had to learn this lesson the hard way.
You gain nothing from arguing with her, you're not going to change her mind, and she has the power to get you fired.

>OP says this
>"ok prove it"
>HR calls in Gay Tony from accounting and he pulls his dick out

Attached: help.gif (300x200, 1.14M)

Just say your a homosexual muslim. And she islamaphobic. Problem solved. Probably best to put and keep a quran at your desk

Is that a VPN? I can't imagine that Serbia has fallen to globohomo.

I thought Serbians were based, what gives?

OP says he only likes black guys

Tech sector

Sebs do a lot of coding for us firms and a lot of them work in Serbia for US managed programming companies

You need to keep your cool. Revenge is a dish best served cold. You need to act defeated and scared. You can always get another job, sure, but this bitch needs a taste of her own medicine before you quit. Getting angry serves no one. You can get mad after work and take it out at the boxing gym or wherever.

read the thread niggers. i work in IT. the IT in Serbia is cucked beyond repair at this point. shitty western influence, thanks to outsourcing and shit

>she told me to start writing up a CV now
You should be job hunting already working in a place like that

Apologizing is what tells them they CAN do away with you.

Its an admission of guilt.

She started the conversation, you gave your perspective, she brought up your junk, you replied effectively that your junk isn't and never will be her problem.

You are in the right here. Don't surrender it.

There is a saying.
> America sneezes. The world catches AIDS

>escalated the situation a bit
Hope you find a better job user

you're both right, and that's what worries me. they bring up my junk tomorrow and i'll go fucking livid and say shit that will fire me on spot. and i really REALLY fucking hate job hunting because it entails dealing with HR whores who the worst of the worst shit IT industry has spawned