Gonzalo Lira makes a bone-chilling prediction

Only purebloods will remain

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-085219_Twitter.jpg (1079x1451, 465.26K)

> 2 more weeks
> 2 more years
> you'll all be dead in 3 years
> just 7 more years

don't you get tired of this?

2 more weeks until the die off

No one ever said 2 more weeks regarding vaccine deaths you dishonest dunderpate

na, it won't be vax related.. the sudden adult death syndrome will get them.

I wish we could have a vax for that...

kill yourself irl

Who? A wannabe Church of Antivax leader? You need to do more than that to first be promoted to deacon and gain followers.

According to my estimations all individuals that have taken the vaccine will die in about 80 years at most, including children.

My prediction is 5 years. Myself, my sister and her husband are the only members of my entire extended family that didn't take the lethal injection.
I've already lost my step mother of 30 yrs and my dad is now near death from the grieving. Had a cousin who had a heart attack. Mother almost died from blot clots in her lungs. My question is...when do we start planning our revenge?

Excess deaths are already up 40% and its only been a year. Lol. Already dropping like flies.

I am making a prediction too.

Attached: Gonzalo.png (806x584, 1.07M)

>no one ever said two more weeks

Attached: 1655930772229.png (1939x1294, 158.69K)

So what is his basis for this prediction? Don't tell me it's what he FEELS will happen or what he WISHES would happen (woman behavior).

Fpbp

and if the vax doesn't get them then we pureblood chads will have to boot the vaxxinated out of real life

TWO
MORE
WEEKS

checked

Spbp

Few survive 10 years after myocarditis, so we will see a massive die off by the end of the decade.

You three will die in 5 years from covid. No one will grieve for you though, your family will be glad to be rid of their failed genetics dead end.

when did Germans become such pathetic cucks?

2 more weeks is a meme you dork.

At the rate they keep moving the deadline back, I'm counting on 2112 being the year the techpriests tell us that all vaxxtards are going to die in just two more millenia.

Why would Big Pharma kill off its obedient cattle? That’s the part of this theory I don’t understand.

This guy is a fucking grifter trying to get attention in order to grift on Patreon. He's only doing it for attention. Where's Wilshire Boulevard, Lira?

>no argument
>makes memes

>10 more years
Antivaxxers are a parody of themselves at this point.

thats a really stupid thought at this point
its clear by now that both things are essentially harmless with the vaccine being the slightly less harmless of the two

Slaves can be hard to maintain
You don't know why decolonization happened do you?

you disgusting filthy shills deserve a fate worse than death

>when did Germans become such pathetic cucks

When they all got mass-vaxxed because Merkel forbid them from going to the beerfests.

Love this from him

Why would he die from Covid? Covid's lethality has gone down and down, as most things of this nature do with repeated exposure to a species. It's literally just replacing the common cold you knuckle dragging ape.

Vaxxoid cope cope

Vaxxers will all be dead in 80 years plus or minus 15

this thread really kicked the shill nest. I wonder why

Unvaxx chads we cant stop winning

Why the fuck would these absolute retards take an experimental vaccine

Just because the "media" tells them its secure

No eating shit doesnt instantly become healthy for you even if the retarded media who has made tons of mistakes over the years tells you so

Whitest couple in the US circa 2050

no
only jabbies get tired of it because its something they have to live with every day of their lives
no refunds, bitch

You watch too much tv Elliott.

You stupid little faggot Covid is nothing, i beat it in 2 days

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-090640_Twitter.jpg (1080x1827, 829.57K)

>when did Germans become such pathetic cucks?
May 9th 1945

Vaxxed chads enjoy life and have sex. Antivax virgins continue to seethe in their mom's basement. It has been like this for 1.5 years now, how many more years until the antivax virgins realize they had been fooled all along?

They don't need 7 billion cattle, 500 million is already more than enough, at our current cattle level its a detriment to the whole earth, overpollution etc

Yeah man, germans have so many reasons to love the shit out of russia..................

Dumb muttpig.

Oh look it's fucking Lira. Where's Wilshire Boulevard you stupid fuck?

>Whitest couple in the US circa 2050
the fuck you doing mate? they just gave you 40 billion shekelinos to die in a war, and you are making fun of them.

stupid fucking ukie, have some respect...

When do we win? 2 weeks?
>i beat it in 2 days
2 weeks.

They instantly trust criminal pharma companies with criminal records, pharma companies that have zero liability for injecting you. Lol.

>Dren

Attached: IMG_drnsplc.jpg (1280x720, 73.36K)

They always were

What lab animals? Wtf is he talking about

Attached: 1659888580825.jpg (567x684, 182.22K)

Lol. There's so much evidence out there for vaccine induced damage and death that you would have to be a complete fool or shill or troll to post that.