Reddit hates White people so much

They’re trying to get this woman and her husband fired from their jobs over a tiny altercation

old.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/whna2w/karen_followed_me_out_of_cira_to_continue/

Attached: 2FA7FCC7-332E-4EB9-BAFA-125AB45F640F.png (750x1334, 3.89M)

That's a tranny

i hate reddit so much

Attached: 1643835360655.png (1200x1014, 537.04K)

Reddit is white as fuck. Just be patient, eventually the purity spiral bites them in the ass. The left eats its own.

that is illegal, doxxing and targeted harassment and against reddit guidelines, report it to the admins and maybe they can shut the sub down

I feel bad for man-looking women these days. Before, they'd at least have a chance to be accepted. Now it's assumed they are literally a man wearing woman's clothing. Also makes genuine tomboy spotting a real pain in the ass.

Attached: 1633392102236.jpg (1024x1008, 93.42K)

dumb western white people deserve all the shit they get. i hope all of you get killed by niggers and your ugly women get raped by them too.

>Just be patient, eventually only people of color will be left and then we win

What

Their kid was trying to see the woman naked

And they act like niggers

How are they hating on white people?

Theyre hating on retarded sub-humans, theyre basically fucking niggers

The husband literally goes physical like a chimp nigger

shut up asshole

The Jewish stranglehold on our media of news and entertainment is the single greatest issue of our times.

Attached: mm3jkh.jpg (540x253, 17.09K)

Hes right though

>I feel bad for man-looking women these days
they wanted this, fuck em

Listen you bunch of bot niggers

There are no white people on that video, only sub-humans

LEL

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

nope
white have been hit the hardest with brainwashing, when poeople talk shit like that, it includes me. he is basically saying i need to die.

Attached: 1638788990479.jpg (640x640, 73K)

You're a kike. Yes you are.

finally something I can agree with reddit on.

Slow day glowies?

No that's just you neutered zoomer retards.

that is not a glowie, that is the dedicated sneed bong.

If someone pulls a phone on you and starts recording you they have weaponized the phone and intend to use edited footage to destroy you
The only effective self defense you have is to engage in immediate physical violence against them, take the phone and destroy it so effectively no data can be recovered
Then leave quickly, it's best to make the cops track you down instead of making it easier on them to arrest and charge you

You are welcome back home

reddit is a jewish platform

Bloody post dilation fingers typed these

Correct. The media is the issue. It is the true ruling power in our societies and its owned wholesale by our enemies.

the fourth reich will be comprised of the most vengeful mutts you've ever seen being led by one average white dude

Yes… the Chud FEARS the phone lol

>Child looked at me in changing room so I can do the same to him because I'm an overgrown child
>When parents understandably are upset I'll film them and try to get them fired
Kid probably laughed at his horrified literal axewound of a fake vagina. Discord trannies will get the rope.

If someone pulls a phone on you, then just keep your mouth shut and walk away. Don't give them anything to film.
Also, if your pervert kid is peeping in dressing rooms, smack your fucking kid and tell them to knock it off.

>reddit
You are lower than a nigger, you are more of a subhuman than a nigger. If I had to choose between spitting on a nigger or you I would spit on you.

imagine caring about reddit

Reddit is better than this website by miles.

The upvote system lets you see the best content first and filters out the rest.

Any Forums is just an endless stream of shit by comparison.

You probably all come here because you're failed Redditors who couldn't get any upvotes with their r*cist trash content.

As we speak I have 3 different Reddit threads on the front page of their respective boards, bringing me many thousands of upvotes each hour.

Feels good to be a successful Redditor and not an outcast like you bunch of chuds.

Attached: sorry 4 your loss.png (256x256, 5.29K)

yes.
pointing a camera into somebody's face should be sees as pointing a gun at somebody's face. it's meant to subdue or even harm and destroy.
it's inherently aggressive.

recording other people is an assault on 4th amendment rights.

Lmao at the manlet spic husband getting dominated by the chad white husband over a head taller. Thats why theyre so pissed lmao. Guaranteed the woman filming is fat.

>390095059
here's your baited (You)
come and get it