>inches
>miles
>pounds
>ounces
>perches
>rods
>knots
>.......
How could people allow anglos to force many of their retarded units onto the world?

Attached: jauhl.jpg (500x375, 18.94K)

>laughs in anglo irl shietposting

Attached: 1637769413858.gif (640x640, 3.53M)

i force my retarded unit into asian girls

Honestly the only issues with the imperial system is that it (a) needs to take better advantage of prefixes:
>Ex. One milli-mile is the average height of an adult human female
And (b) needs to commit to using force instead of mass as a base unit so we can scrap the dumb lbm/lbf shit. There are advantages to having force as a base unit in that it’s something experimentally quantifiable versus mass which is more theoretically fundamental, but which is inherently a derived quantity in experiments.

Imperial is better than metric.
>Buh muh base 10!
Imperial is fractional and used around the world in trades for this reason. Even the EU's lumber is based on imperial for this reason.

You use it because we made this world. Now go fuck yourself abbo

Where I live, "poronkusema" is a genuine unit of measurement.

Attached: lifeforce11_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg (1050x591, 61.32K)

>allow
You niggers didn't have a choice.

Attached: 1659878220200052.gif (360x221, 605.72K)

Attached: Metric is retarded.jpg (543x4640, 1.11M)

Maybe because it's superior? All measurements in imperial are divisible. Metric not so much

Based units

Are americans even human?

Attached: 1659886826807.webm (576x1024, 2.79M)

You haven't lived life without daily use of barleycorns.

Attached: three_toed_sloeth.jpg (386x488, 50.42K)

These are old measurements. They refused to reform these systems and all suffer this faggotry.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

How about we switch to hexadecimal counting and forever abandon base 10 which was only picked because of the dumb coincidence that humans have 10 fingers and they counted with fingers?
I would be totally ok with that. You'd only have to relearn math. 2*9 =12

Americans you have ten seconds to answer this question without using a calculator or the internet
>How many inches in 36 miles?
I’ll do a conversion in the rest of the worlds unit of measurement
>How many centimeters in 36km?
3600000cm

Attached: 50C6D0FB-8814-4684-9070-03C56A049626.jpg (362x450, 18.81K)

We can’t do it. That’s why we resort to referring to things that people have a grasp of how big it is because they have seen it because doing the conversion on the spot with our retarded measurement system is too hard when you have no sense of scale.

For example, it’s common in the US for people to say “X miles, which in yards is about the length of Y (American) football fields”. “Which in yards is about the length of Y Olympic-sized swimming pools.” is also common.

Then we easily convert yards into feet, than feet into inches.

>These are old measurements.
Not like metric. What could be more modern or scientifically sound than "one forty-millionth the circumference of the approximate circle tangent to the lobby of an astronomical observatory in Paris, France and the estimated position of magnetic North in the year 1790".

>noooo you can't count by 12 you have to count by 10!
Just use a fucking calculator. It's 2022.

1760 yards per mile
36 inches per yard
1760 x 36 = 63,360

Seems like the issue here is Canadians can't do any math unless it's multiplying or dividing by ten.

why would I ever need to know inches in a mile

My measurement units are they/them/that
Conform to my measurement units or you're a biggot

For literally no other reason than to show metric fags that it can be done. In any other context you're usually only going to be interested in going up or down by one scale/order of magnitude - yards to miles, inches to feet, etc. The same is true of metric - nobody needs to know the number of nanometers in a centimeter other than to show that they can do the math. You'll only ever go from micrometers to millimeters or centimeters to meters and so on.

Too small of a difference and nobody fucking cares (ex. Euros don't even use deci/decameters)
Too large of a difference and you break it up like any sane human being.