ATTENTION ALL: REGARDING THE STABBY GOOK CASE

I have reviewed the evidence carefully, listened to the arguments of my fellow anons thoroughly, and now i have come to a final conclusion.

>Firstly
The first wide spread video of this case was the one that started when the assailant jumped the counter. This was my introduction to the case. After seeing this i believed the stabbing was justified. The reason being that, while yes, it was apparent in the video that the assailant was not actually trying to attack the clerk, we cannot judge that the clerk did not misjudging this, given the situation. For all we know the clerk was in a panic and blanked out when the assailant jumped. The video also did not show how tense the situation was beforehand.

>HOWEVER
Then this retard (the clerk) did a reddit AMA, in which he basically debunked this very argument. In short he admitted to being into knives & frequently having them on him (proving that was perhaps looking for such a situation) as well as being calm in the situation. Furthermore he also admitted to knowing that these guys were just there to take some things because they had done it before AS WELL AS wanting to "test out my knife skills on real skin". THIS is irrefutable evidence that he knew that he was using excessive force, he simply made the mistake of thinking it was legally justified. This is also evident by the longer video which later surfaced in which it shows the situation was alot more calm than presumed & the clerk did not appear to be that afraid / in a panic. I was ready to give my judgement at this point

>BUT
it has recently become known to me that the victim survived. While this does not justify the clerks actions, it does means that the loss of the victim is significantly less.

While the clerks decision, for all he knew in the situation, could just as well have resulted in the assailants loss of life, it did not.
Given that the assailant was the one to instigate the situation, i relieve the clerk of all murder charges.
>*bonk bonk*

Attached: file.png (275x183, 93.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgWHrkDX35o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thank you your honor

Attached: 1656661383522.jpg (626x974, 60.63K)

dead men don't sue for damages. dead men don't convince a jury they were unarmed during the crime and made no effort to attack the store owner/assistant.

People who are involved in any similar incident should be advised by their legal representatives that every day is 'shut the fuck up Friday'

youtube.com/watch?v=sgWHrkDX35o

Attached: FZbreVIXwAIjPCk.jpg (1080x617, 189.46K)

Attached: self defense.jpg (625x627, 76.27K)

yes i agree the stabbing was unjustified. However since he did not die and he was the one to instigate & even provoke the situation (by jumping the counter) i basically dont care lol

i think something clicked in his mind that said 'he jumped the counter so this is justified' and so he did what he wanted to do. what a fucking retard to go on reddit lol

Thats actually prett fair.

>wasn't justified
>except for these reasons that justify it
Take your brain meds, retard.

its like if someone, clearly intentionally & harshly bumps into you on the street & starts cussing at you, then you are not justified to beat him up (assuming he is not coming towards you or anything)

basically while what he did was wrong, since the damage to you is so little, you should not try to hit him back.

I know its not really the exact same (almost the opposite) but it shows that when the damage is so little, sometimes we have to make illogical decisions to keep sanity. While the guy is a fuckhead for trying to kill someone, after all he did not, and we have to remember he did not want to be in that situation to begin with. Do you really thing it would be right to put him away for 25 years for murder?

>to keep sanity
for the greater good* is perhaps a better way of putting it

If you jump behind the counter it’s automatic trespassing with intent to commit a crime, the clerk was fully justified on this alone regardless of any perceived threat.

That will not hold-up in court.

I disagree entirely
If you go into a store multiple times in attempt to take the possessions of someone who worked within the system to earn those things and who themselves contribute to the growth and continuation of society through their business and taxes, then at that point, you are attacking society itself.
Not just the store.
Not just the guy.
You are attacking society.
You are attacking the public peace.
You are eroding communal bonds and trust.
That should carry a very fucking serious penalty.
I do not give a fuck what your skin color is.

It’s the same argument as the Alva bodega case, even in NY it’s a law. Nevada surely has something similar.

You may look at what I say and think, "I don't want to protect and uphold this society" and I'm right there with you.
But allowing these behaviors to perpetuate over generations as they have was precisely the thing that led us here.
Led us to the country and society that you now hate.
It wasn't always like this, and when it wasn't like this, when society wasn't like this Jewish entity you hate with your entire being, THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR WAS VERY RARE.

thats a US specific law, and its very retarded. In the modern world (EU) you are not allowed to kill someone for simply trespassing

T H E

S T A B B Y

G O O K

C A S E

top kek

completely agree the robbers are doing something wrong
but theres such a thing as appropriate punishment

getting stabbed for effectively shoplifting is unjust

jumper was an honorary nog and deserved everything he got and more

Anyone who takes this soft stance on crime should be sodomized by a pack of monkeypox positive homosexuals.

I'm going to burn the city down. No justice no peace.

i take a soft stance on soft crime because it produces a better outcome

>sodomized by a pack of monkeypox positive homosexuals
also i would like that
if they were in the form of cute skirt-wearing femboys

he killed a nigger
he should be given a medal

PS: OP is a cum guzzling faggot

You won’t like the outcome of a soft crime happening to your anus.

raping my anus would not be a soft crime tho

The sub he posted on is r/RobbersGettingFucked with a cheerful face. He stabbed an unarmed fag despite he laxed and turned his back upon him, insinuating he attempted murder merely for sport.

For the rest, the severety of trespassing is too meagre to even use it as defense.