Dear atheists

There is an innocent man being let out of prison after 37 years. Some people need a made up reason not to kill people. That's what religion is. God isn't saving him, he's saving you. You can't imagine the pain of 37 years in prison knowing you did nothing. 37 years of people saying yeah sure buddy, sure you didn't. 37 years in a cage dwelling on the cops who arrested you, the jury who convicted you, the judge who sentenced you, and the system that failed you. If you can't understand why God is neccessary, you either haven't experienced true suffering or you were broken by it.

Attached: sprvk.jpg (1440x1588, 726.5K)

Seems like DNA testing saved him. They'll probably get him on some Steven Avery shit to avoid the civil suit.

People who believe in god are cringe
Lack critical thinking much?

Guess its true what they say about OP

Attached: Wow.jpg (1123x783, 294.23K)

Tell me why there is anything at all

Because invisible flying Superman flew around and shit it all out obviously

why didn't god just snap his finger and let this man out of prison?

The bible provides a valuable moral framework that allows civilization to function productively. It depends on submission to an intangible higher power. You can strawman whatever ridiculous meme you want. None of the fag authors you based your personality on have created anything that works better or has a better track record. In fact, the only reason they were able to write books from.the safety of a home, without getting raped, murdered, and robbed, is because of the civilization that was built upon those morals.

>needing an imaginary friend to come to the realization that killing is wrong.
Cringe
>coping with the judicial system that stole your life by utilizing zombie jew slave morality that tells you to forgive those who hurt you
Ultra cringe

When are you religicucks going to learn that shit literally turns you into sheeple.

I understand, and choose to reject anyways. Damn me for eternity if you exist, I refuse this meat reality you've condemned me to and the suffering you put my family through.

You let the monsters into your house, and subvert your faith, then refused to flood us when you needed to. I deserve to go to hell and god does too.

Maybe it's because we don't live in Heaven? Heaven is where God will snap his fingers and make everything better for you.

Who here told you that you were in Heaven?

Attached: 159e0233406b932403add628d158dde78c3d0a8b4fa7fd5ac7103aba6f46c83b.jpg (731x692, 51.27K)

why doesnt god snap his fingers and send every man to heaven?

The whole "Innocence Project" shit is literally a bunch of kikes manipulating women to sow doubt and shield niggers. DNA can suck my cock, niggers are guilty.

Attached: a7dcb109b6d9bc4e.jpg (1023x697, 103.77K)

Is it true he didnt do it , or does the justice system just find ways to free black men

fucking cia glowniggers are so damn low IQ, making both atheists and theist threads at the same time and you ugly kikels actually think Im not going to notice

all fields

Too long didn’t read
Whether or not religion is valuable doesn’t impact whether or not god actually exists

>Bible promotes submission to higher power
>Christcucks submit to god's chosen people
Makes sense...

If your god is so fucking weak that just not believing in him kills him
Doesn't that literally prove to you he's not real
Basically all you are doing is
>Just trust the plan bro

I have no fucking idea what you're even trying to say.

study the CTMU

Attached: chris-langan.jpg (464x272, 11.19K)

Who told you that bag of shit? I know atheists can be fucking thick, but come on that's really special.