Why don’t you have kids?

Why don’t you have kids?

Attached: 10D8DAA4-D602-412E-81E2-C41660C448B1.jpg (968x1280, 247.62K)

Too expensive.

I'm 30 and never had a gf.

i dont like people

cuz my goddamn ex gf wont come back home

Attached: E584809A-6EB5-4B46-87AC-EA2649CBA398.jpg (495x362, 17.39K)

kids?
I want a house in a neighborhood with no niggers.

Attached: 1656533656125.png (1440x1871, 1.47M)

I do. And I would have more if I could afford it.

I would end up impregnating my daughter or sucking off my son. They're better off not existing

divorce laws

GF? get that out of your head. WTF is a GF? a fuck buddy in other words.

Those seem like fairly easy mistakes to avoid user.

I don't want them.
I hate them in general and I don't think that would change if they where mine.
I have anger issues and il bet you anything I would end up hitting them.

>i dont like people
This.
And why would I want to create someone and force them to live and be a slave their whole life?

My dad was a kiddy fiddler, I'm afraid it might come out in me and I just don't know it now. Wouldn't want to risk it

Im 20 with no gf that's a virgin like me. I could care less about how much a baby is and would impregnate 4-6 of them.

It's the thing that comes before wife unless you're based enough to have an arranged bride handed to you.

A normal life was never on the cards for me. I'm mentally fucked.

Had a real shitty childhood
Need to spend my early 20s fixing myself to stop the chain of abuse..

Can't afford.

Because I enjoy freedom and money

Well that sucks.

Because I'm not in a safe enough place and bringing more kids to this miserable existence would be immoral
If I lived somewhere comfy, I'd have 2 or 3 kids because it seems like an experience that I as a human must go through for some funny reason

You guys can just get a an 80s japanese girl with you.

Attached: 09DAC059-5344-4340-BA0A-FB4D19238BB3.jpg (1467x2000, 315.88K)

I'm going bald fast
it's over for me my friends, go on without me

The woman I wanted to marry left me

>he didn't watch The Karate Kid Part III

No money

Why do you make (1 post by this ID) threads on anime inspired politics forums?

The world population is actually shrinking. You only think it is rising because people live longer, which skewer the stats. Once the boomers leave, we will see an extreme decline.

Which one is the mom...

I do have a child.

Same.
I'm just.. tired at this point...

Attached: 1657743893971.gif (400x300, 1.98M)

Had an abortion. I would have had a half Chinese half, ulster-scot 10 year old. Could have been a little supreme gentleman

Married to a fat ass liberal white women now

I struggle to even make friends and don't fit in with other people. Having a girlfriend,wife and kids seems out of reach. I became far too comfortable being alone for my own good. I feel like it's too late now that I have grown up and I am already 21.

>racemixing
no, fuck off kike

do you have nephews/nieces? or other childre in your family you interact with?
I used to worry that I would be like my own dad, and be a total dick and no-show, until my nieces were born. I now know I will be a great dad, and nothing like my father.
You should try playing and bonding with children in your family, and I bet you'd find out you're nothing like your father. If anything, due to this fear of yours, you'll overcorrect, and end up being s very distant father at worst.
Have children. They will be worth it when you realize you've never loved anything or anyone more, and they love you unconditionally.

But I do. With several women in fact. Never been married nor ever will be though.

Women.

I was a kissless Virgin until I was 26. There’s still hope.

Because I'm 20 and don't have enough money to buy a house, let alone support several children

why would I? having kids is selfish. I'm doing them a favor, existing sucks

I'd take a wild guess and go with the oldest one.

overrated

21, bruh you still have a bunch of time.

Women don't like me

this, life is overrated

What is your physical condition?
are you obese or deformed?
If I passed you in a crown would I notice you as an anomaly?
Or are you simply a sperg?

This picture makes me realize I have wasted my life.

Attached: 1659349080930692.jpg (960x1310, 324.96K)

Thanks for removing yourself from the gene pool.

She's so pretty.

Try to will yourself out of it. I managed to get a gf in my mid-20s but I couldn't keep her due to my mental health problems. I'm 29 now and it's effectively over for me. Don't waste your years like I did.

Nah fuck that
Objectively I too am crazy as fuck but so what?
Why does it matter?
I started making more friends when I started saying how I really feel, even if its crazy
I can be at a party and no matter where, there is always at least one person interesting in hearing about aliens, conspiracies and pedophile rings!
Its actually more fun to be crazy
Being normal would suck

woah based response my fashy bro

Attached: 1629707716954.png (680x761, 44.99K)

same as you, its called schizoid personality disorder

cuz i can't talk to cute girls

My dad abandoned me the moment it became inconvenient for him.
I'm not like that at all.
Could be true for you as well.
I wouldn't have a kid to test the theory, but there has to be another way to figure it out.

how are you crazy? sounds like you want to sound cool but you're not just gay honestly

Are you jewish by any chance?

Good for you mate. I couldn't even make it to said parties without having a panic attack. Exposure's never helped me either.

I could lose 20 pounds. My hair is falling out all over the house but somehow it's still growing back. I think the problem is you wouldn't notice me in a crowd at all.
tl;dr am sperg