Is it true that dogs are more like coyotes than whites are like blacks?

Is it true that dogs are more like coyotes than whites are like blacks?

Attached: 6x75lauova551.jpg (640x701, 98.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/12/05/science/at-400000-years-oldest-human-dna-yet-found-raises-new-mysteries.amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn't /sci/, bucko. Here we only hate niggers.

A common criterion for recognizing two distinct populations as subspecies rather than full species is the ability of them to interbreed even if some male offspring may be sterile. In the wild, subspecies do not interbreed due to geographic isolation or sexual selection.

I thought Any Forums hates all non whites? Redit told me they want to exterminate jews and other non-whites and worship adolf hitler

That's more the European, the American ones are just plain old white supremacist. USA was the protegen for Nazism.

No we love Jews and all races except niggers are welcome in our little frenly community

Humans interbred with Neanderthals and we still have their dna with us today. I’m fairly certain we weren’t different subspecies but actually different species. Regardless, your definition is wildly outdated.

Niggers are pit bulls

Literal well poisoning
Anglos look like pigs and dogs because they're mixed with them
England is covered in abandoned abattoirs and most of their cities end with - ham

Darwin considered them subspecies.

How is America white supremacist? America loves niggers and jews.

we love niggers too actually

It didn’t before ww2 you buffoon

Doggo is the smartest. Doggo sided with a more powerful species, and formed a symbiotic relationship.

Attached: Doggos share.webm (368x360, 615.69K)

We are nationalists we hate everyone who isn't from our country. This is a board where we hate eachothers basically.

>Branched off 40,000 years ago
Wrong.
nytimes.com/2013/12/05/science/at-400000-years-oldest-human-dna-yet-found-raises-new-mysteries.amp.html

I really should look up how Mussolini whipped up such multiethnic country like Italy into one people, one will. You guys have white europeans in the northern Italy and literal north africa-tier sandniggers in Sicily, yet even you see your country as one nation.

This poster is correct.

Is wrong. That definition is not outdated, and we aren't even sure whether Neanderthals should be considered a distinct species or subspecies. It's debated back and forth whether they should be class H. sapiens neanderthalensis or H. neanderthalensis. The cladistic definition of species is not suitable for the majority of large animal life, unless you want to break down every single named, recognizable animal into billions of tiny little subspecies.

Unfortunately, we don't have a time machine to go and test how readily these hominid species interbred, and we don't really know the extent of interactions between them.

Human ethnic groups aren't separated enough in geography or niche to really be considered subspecies or different species. Humans have a tendency to migrate(our body plan is actually specialized in this), and we readily interbreed and produce non-sterile children.

>we aren't even sure whether Neanderthals should be considered a distinct species or subspecies
What a fantastic way of discrediting yourself and that other user. Dumbass

As stated before, the cladistic definition isn't suitable for animals, unless you want to break down bird species even more autistically than they already are, to the point that literally no animal is the same subspecies if they are not clones.

Actually Charles Darwin the father of this sciences model for species in birds for example would clearly cover human groups as sub species and his model is not "debated" at all and those sub species categories are taught every day as valid

Sticking with dogs and the use of breeds should suffice unless you are politically motivated as dogs are genetically less distinct than humans and we accept genetic differences from everything to temperament to intelligence

>Any Forums is one person
I hate globalist and I want non europeans out od europe. but I dont hate Asians Arabs or even Africans. I just think everyone should stay where they belong.
and because many globalists/anti Europeans are jews I dislike them too

Again fucking your own argument.

Thay breakdown to bird species is completely valid and accepted in science that is not politically poisoned and it applies to more then birds there are literally species of many animals whom are categorized by simple physical differences as sub species.

You’re completely dodging the point, and these outdated ways of viewing species fall short when we have genetic information available. When we know there’s a massive genetic distance between say, whites and blacks, that says something. When we know whites have 1-4% Neanderthal dna in them, the necessity of knowing how specifically they interacted and interbred with humans becomes less relevant. Snap the fuck out of it evolutionary biologists such as Dawkins have known we are distinct subspecies since the fucking 80’s at least if not decades earlier. Your way of viewing the world is collapsing and won’t exist in 10 years. Don’t let yourself be one of the bag holders for this nonsense

This completely breaks down in a world where whites and blacks interbreed, and as we know, coalburning occurs.

Okay so you’re not even trying to engage anymore because that has zero impact on the discussion whatsoever. Take your L then user

So what this image is saying to me is that all niggers need to be left out in the wild or culled because they have been proven to be too wild to be allowed near populations.
And trying to "tame" them will never get the wild negro out of their instinct.