Any day now chad and stacy will die from the vaccine

>any day now chad and stacy will die from the vaccine...

Attached: 1654397089803.jpg (586x1024, 96.61K)

Fuck off

Yeah…or they will have Drastically shortened lifespans

Attached: 86E5060D-5607-4C10-8D85-E32685D7DC9E.jpg (598x800, 107.2K)

chads and stacies deaths means nothing
jews however will be gassed
no kike will survive
fuck jews

Attached: 00e2058ce3.gif (360x221, 605.72K)

>I-it wasnt 2 months it was actually 30 years!

I can't even see those goal posts anymore...

JUST WAIT 50 YEARS BRO

Just ask Fauci dude…

Attached: 786B29BD-0A87-431E-B97B-50A30CA0F8C1.png (640x1136, 443.34K)

that was the gayest thing
I hate hick white trash so goddamned much

What have you done?

ANYDAY? pfff' fuck I'mma hermit recluse misanthrope who hardly knows anyone anymore, compared to normie and I know like 4 people who got cancer and 3 with heart problems

JUST WAIT 12 YEARS

336 hours.

>chad and stacy
Those must be code names for Helene and her friend.

Attached: TIMESAND___911mural.png (1020x561, 899.96K)

T.vaxxoid

>any day now the unvaxxed will die and covid will be over.

no, i'm not saying that

>Say all purebloods will be dead within 2 weeks.
>Over 2 years pass, purebloods still alive and fine.
>Vaxxies claim victory for not all being dead.
Vaxtards trying to move the goalposts again. We haven't forgotten what you retards said.

Attached: 1593663894055.jpg (712x395, 26.54K)

i never said that

They are up to something big in the Middle East they are trying to distract from. The jdif is out in force today

I know a handful of folks at work with permenant, debilitating problems from the covid vax. It's like 3 people out of several hundred so I think red deer is off the mark, but I've never met anyone with problems from any other shot, so it's definitely a hell of a lot less safe than anything prior.

Bro that shit got pushed so hard here, I don’t know why you retards keep falling for vaxx shit

Doesn't matter, thats the binary implication here. You've picked a side, and a rather shitty one at that.

Listen guys, the only thing you need to know is this red deer stuff is real serious. The prophecy was zombies by mid September and we are there. It’s even worse though bro, these are straight up 28 days later zombies, not Shaun of the Dead zombies. We got ourselves some runners.

And even worse, not only are they runners, but the Red Deer zombies are also RAPERS. That’s right, red deer zombies are just about to take over all major industrial centers, and they are going to run us all down and RAPE us, converting us into zombies ourselves.

Hmm, Any Forums rejected this psyop pretty hard due to the complete lack of zombie RAPE.

Kek look at how desperate these shills are, their psyop got absolutely BTFO a year ago and all this time later they are still pushing it to help save their fragile ego.

I mean all the vaxx shit. If it were anywhere near as dangerous as Any Forums claims it was, you’d have bodies everywhere. Plus the rationale doesn’t make sense.

None of that implies it’s safe and effective or that anyone should get it

So you agree Any Forums completely rejected the red deer zombie rape psyop?

the "binary implication" exists only in your head moron

>The vaxx will kill you immediately!!
>The vaxx actually takes a few weeks to kill you.
>Actually it's going to happen 6-12 months later, super serious.
>It's long term damage you idiot, it may take 2+ years
YOU ARE HERE
>THE DIE OFF BEGINS SOON! ITS BEEN 3 YEARS IT'S HAPPOONING!!
>The vaxx will pass it to their children I promise.
>20 years, that's how long it takes. We will see it any time now.

87 year old man dies of stroke
>HAHAAHA FUCKING VAXXTARD GET FUCKED I KNEW IT WOULD KILL HIM WHAT A FUCKING SHEEL

Enjoy the future you chose, and get boosted, our species depends on your conformity.

It's literally already happening you fucking moron. Insurance companies are seeing 40% "unexplainable" increases in death. The vaxxsneed kills people. Many of them convulsed immediately upon taking it and died minutes later.