MONTREAL PRIDE PARADE CANCELLED

The Montreal police shut down the Montreal aids pride parade because the organizers did not have enough people to help with security.

Over 100 000 was expected along with the prime minister.

How could the faggots not find enough people to watch them? Are the tides turning? Are they just that poorly organized?

montreal.ctvnews.ca/montreal-gay-pride-parade-cancelled-due-to-lack-of-volunteers-1.6017483

Attached: poorTrudeau.png (1090x824, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-iEwZiDSexI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pools closed

But everybody loves homosexuality. Security is not needed.

OH GOD THEY COULDN'T SUCK DICK IN PUBLIC AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reminder that pic related happened in Montreal and it upset a lot of people.

Attached: 69821304141.png (646x618, 1007.81K)

First good news I heard in a while

Damn, been seeing this hyped up all around, unlucky

Here they were going to cancel the faggot parade altogether because there is not enough kiddy twiddlers. Then all the virtue signalers jumped in and hosted the parade without the faggots.

most excellent!

fag plague on suicide watch

Lefties already going "fuck the poleece" on twitter (twitter is dead in Canada, much more os in Québec).

>Stop collaborating with the cops. The parade must be a demonstration again. We can manage ourselves.

Attached: Capture2.png (625x152, 15.13K)

More salt incoming.

>Very disappointed.. expecially for those that came from the US or the rest of Canada that payed for the bus or plane to get to Montreal. (It is my case)

>So stupid to announce this on the same day of the event.

Attached: sosadnoparade.png (593x322, 35.78K)

>"Not enough" effectives for the pride parade, feels like homophobia to me.

Attached: sosadnoparade2.png (596x140, 14.77K)

bump!

They came from the US?
Is this what filibustering looks like in 2022?

They should have asked their Muslim bros to help

youtu.be/-iEwZiDSexI

Attached: Trudeau and the fellas.jpg (529x342, 62.1K)

>that came from the US
They crossed state lines

I thought it was going to be because of the faggotpox but no.
toplel, never change canucks.

They are secretly doing it due to the fear of monkeypox outbreak. But since the fags have no common sense they have to be lied to like little girls.

Aka everywhere the fags gather a monkeypox outbreak takes place no matter how much they tell them to self control. It’s impossible to them. So they cancelled it at the last minute so there’s no possibility to look into the problem and find a solution. Fags are a health hazard with monkeypox

T’as tu compris le fif?

"We have to walk the village to see it is dying" Why do they die pol?

Attached: dyingfiltyfags.png (773x182, 33.19K)

4d chess with the gay population

I can’t understand I bought my ticket and xyz. Guaranteed the monkeypox outbreak will still take place.

This is buillshit now wtf we going to do?? Fuck right wing prolife cis retards. Fuckin ultra maga mother fuckers

why didnt you volunteer?