Are video games the fault of the current tranny boom?

Are video games the fault of the current tranny boom?
We all know there are games which are literally made by trannies, by trannies, such as
>F:NV
>Paradox games
>Morrowind

Should games be cancelled by societal edicts?

Attached: newvegasfp[1].jpg (1200x675, 552.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1u3AlbXsl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is nothing wrong with video games.

>blaming videos games
>not tranime the actual cause
You’ll notice a pattern with trannies they all love anime

*by trannies, for trannies

spending too much time on social media is the cause

>reminder that this is what you femfaggots actually believe
youtube.com/watch?v=P1u3AlbXsl4

Attached: 1647732950915.gif (172x148, 1.6M)

>There is nothing wrong with video games.
T. Video game addicted tranny

It’s interesting because I was definitely a chad nerd growing up. I played a lot of video games but I also lifted weights constantly, had a girlfriend, and was pretty athletic. I think video games are a less passive form of TV, but I think that my generation was the last one to play video games and also go outside a bunch as kids. I think just playing video games and watching tv could make you depressed and through depression you may seek out ways to redefine yourself including whatever is popular which is currently gay and tranny culture. We made fun of fags when I was a kid. I’m 30 btw

Video games existed before trannies were even a thing. Vidya is still a bad thing overall and you k=now have entire generations that do nothing other than play games all day every day, but it isn't related to trannie'ism

>anime
>vidya games
>lego
>coding

Trannies shit up all of these things, the trick is to stop giving a FUCK and just gatekeep niche communities

Video games aren't the cause of trannydom, they're a cure for depression, which is caused by a sick, directionless society which tells people that they don't matter, they'll never matter, and that they should suck it up and pay their taxes to the people who do matter. Trooning out is nothing but another coping mechanism, and people who need one coping mechanism are more likely to need another.

At least video games helps your brain to be more active unliike Jew Tv
There have been studies showing that elders playing games such as tetris helped to slow the progress of Alzheimer's

hot thighs

For me it was the fact that I'm really short and feminine, I don't play video games that much.

Pretty decent bait but trannies are obsessed with speedrunning, anime fighting games, and dota.

Can somebody explain the link between New Vegas and trannies?

fuck off, memeflaggot

>Are video games the fault of the current tranny boom?
No. The reason is
Plastic in food
Hormones in water
Emasculation propaganda
Grooming mentally ill faggots
Jews

>love anime
>love vidya
>hate troons
Explain me then, faggot

Attached: 12468863236999.gif (540x304, 2.92M)

lying

They hate anime and want to change it. Just like their jewish masters, since it's least pozzed media.

Attached: 1625654733203.png (1174x988, 140.73K)

Let them do whatever they want with it.
Anime is unwatchable garbage.

Anyone who has actually known trannies and have spent time with them can confirm that they’re just fucking mentally ill and annoying and hatred will develop naturally. You have to watch every other fucking word that you say if you’re trying to be nice to them, but they’ll still find some word to cling to that you said and make that into a big deal. Then they dm the whole chat (except you) and say you’re being really transphobic and the chat will have to tread carefully and slightly admonish you, etc etc. And all this because one of you’re mates has a traumatic experience in high school, found the Any Forums board, started playing dota with them, and then realized he was a trans chaser and moved to a fucking tranny shack in Houston.

The scripture says "when I was a child spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child. When I was a man, I put away childish things."
Playing "games" and watching cartoons is something a child does. Not a grown man. Doesn't matter if those games deal with mature themes or if the cartoons are from Japan.
It's a sick, infantile form of escapism. Sort yourselves out.

shut up faggot (im 30 and a trans girl btw)

Any Forums is the epitome of infantile form of escapism in the shape of defying the rules set by those older than us.
Because those that are older than us don't necessarily look after our well being.
When you become a real man, you put aside your obsessions, one of them being the fear of being judged childish.

It's time you grew up.

Symptom, not cause.

The cause is critically low testosterone levels, and a society that demonises manhood/masculinity.