Is Ireland a nice place to live?

Thinking of moving to Dublin, is it a nice place to live? Are the people there better looking than Brits? I am sick of the UK.

Attached: dublin-ireland-DUBLINTG0721-e1066115faf74b958a7b1d792ba13c1c-1.jpg (1600x1200, 492.08K)

How are the taxes? Are there many non-whites in Ireland?

Great place to live, simply beautiful.

too bad it's filled with fucking irish

Not many, all of them are potato niggers.

They don't look better and Dublin is full of people from everywhere. On the bright side I fuged a Chilean, Brasilian, French and two Mexican chics there and also one German/Iranian schizo-druggie. I was depressed for the most part when I lived there, if I wasn't i could also do a Philipina from work, Chink i lived with, and a Spanish black haired Maria for sure and plenty more if I was in mood. Point is go there and don't mis Diceis club. Good speed

Smegma

I'm a 3rd generation Irish American and considering moving back. The USA is fucking toast from shitskin infestation.

There are many niggers and other kinds of non whites. It's actually kind of an issue lately. Also extremely expensive. I will say this. Unless you have roots, or someone willing to offer you roots in this land, you will have a very expensive and disappointing experience.

sad

>Thinking of moving to Dublin, is it a nice place to live?
You won't be able to find a place.

Irish boys it still raining every day? We have constant sun and you have constant rain. Very weird.

>kind of an issue lately.
Entire sections of town are gypsy warrens, the rest is faggots and brazilians (also faggots). Niggers are everywhere.
Dublin is entirely gone, every month is worse.

It rains sometimes

i have money

Raised on songs and stories, heroes of renown,
The passing tales and glories, that once was Dublin town...

It's a feminist shithole like the UK where you can get arrested for staring at women.

A friend said its rained every day for the last 2 months.
?

It's OK. Very expensive though. Dublin city centre is a bit of a shithole - steer clear of that and it's OK.

taxes way too high, earn 70k, pay 30k+ also, niggers everywhere, even in my very rural town in middle of fucking nowhere.

You should stay in Northern Ireland

It isn't better than Britain, It was quite nice 10 years ago but their communists filled the country with niggers

my impression is that victim complex makes any people dumber

just passed one of those anti stalking laws, it'll be used to stop complaining to politicians on twitter, oh you sent three mean tweets? six months for you me lad.

Why are you staring at women, Sanjeet? It's making everyone uncomfortable.

As somome has has lived there It is more expensive, more ugly women, worse weather so no it's not

It was neo liberals that ruined the country.
Good thing Irish people don't have a victim complex. If you believe they do its only because you're dumb and believe everything you see online.

Dublin is a shithole, like any other capital.
Housing is in short supply with high demand, so its expensive, about half a million for a normal family home.
In short, fuck off we're full.

They are on track to double their population by 2040 with 100% shitskins.
It’s going to be a shithole within ten years and completely conquered within 20.

The I*ish would just hate you as a Brit and I have no doubt it has 95% of the same jewish issues all western countries face.

why are you all complaining about the black population kek what did black people ever do to you?

in Dublin, it's only 1% black whereas London is 10%

Why Brazilians of all ethnicities?

Lmao you are probably some paki if you have to ask this

>black people
Just don't loik em, simple as

Ireland is currently doing the speed run for globohomo. It isn't as bad as the UK (for now), but you can still expect to see plenty of non-whites in large towns and cities. It's important not just to consider the current state but also the rate of acceleration. You have to remember the lower population of whites makes us even more susceptible to being browned. In this case it's not just total number of non-white immigrants per year but you should also divide it by the white population, to get an idea just how fast it's happening.

i'm a white woman

What county, m8?

Dublin is nice, too many Brits though