Hello

I am a powerful wizard. I can control reality. What political or societal change would you like me to create. Best change wins and is gauranteed to happen.

Attached: 217.png (710x805, 370.75K)

create a US movement where niggers voluntarily go back to Africa, movement becomes incredibly popular and millions self deport

Make it so that the jews leaves Sweden alone.

this, but niggers and kikes please, troons kill themselves at a higher rate than 42%

Wake the goys up please

give my post number two consecutive digits of the same value

make GME MOASS lol

>create
all us citizens gets the same healthcare and stock portfolio as congress

do a kickflip

checked but off by one o/

I am stronger than you and will cancel out anything you try to do to maintain the status quo that nothing ever happens.

Abolish the 19th Ammendment, end the Federal Reserve, nuke the ATF, and instate 2nd Ammendment absolution and end NFA

it will happen in a fortnight fren, be patient

A mysterious rock lands in the metherlands, giving anyone who touches it either super powers or instant vaporising death.

I want to be a woman

delete Any Forums

Mr. Wizard. Please make the general public lose all interest in social media. Ita not good for them, and after this change it makes picking out the mentally ill a trivial task.

If possible please change reality so that Hitler was a famous and accomplished artist and that made him happy before going to war.

I am convinced that the time is coming when those millions of people who condemn us will join our ranks and hail with us what we have created.

There will be a war soon. We will win this time.

Attached: FKs11lWVkAUGoz7.jpg (728x1057, 204.41K)

You can control reality ? Cool, abolish it then.

Malcolm X tried that and the assassinated him and replaced him as the face of niggers with Martin Lucifer Koon. Same with how the assassinated George Lincoln Rockwell, he was willing to support the movement of Elijah Muhammed who wanted the same thing as Malcom X. Right after WWII they really cracked down on separatist movements because kikes were finally getting their way and had their teeth sunk fairly deep in our country

I got Trump elected and started Covid 19 kill shots. What can you do?

the 'legal person' assignment to corporations seems to be used as a shield... maybe a good starting point for re-evaluation.

Give everyone else wizard powers of the same level as you

Malcom x wanted a part of america for blacks, not africa

Get my gf back to me :(

His magic ain't that strong you feather-plucked biped

I am fine with you guys developing wizard powers, but my powers are not the easiest ones to have. I have accidentally caused a few events on accident. In addition other aspects of my mind have superceded my ego. This results in instability of self. I am not always me anymore. You dont need me to become a wizard anyways. Dedicate yourself to an aspect of wizardry and focus on that entirely and ignore everything else.

yeah liberals consider y'all property still

You are right though I have feminized people to an incredible degree before.

it ain't easy being magical