Is this bullish for Russia?

twitter.com/CPIUSA/status/1556011835844956161

Attached: chuggers.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Wow, it's amazing how exactly the same thread seems to get posted 50 times a day by 50 different people

75,000 CASUALTIES ALREADY THATS MORE THAN 2x THE USA HAVE HAD IN 20 YEARS SINCE 911

LITERALLY EVERY TOWN IN RUSSIA HAS A DEAD FAG KEK

ENJOY GETTING DRAFTED? YOU AND YOUR SCHOOL PEERS WILL BE CONSCRIPTS IN A FEW MONTHS. YOUR NEIGHBORS WILL BE IN BODY BAGS AND YOUR CHURCHES WILL BE PACKED FULL WITH MOURNERS ATTENDING RUSSIAN ORTHODOX FAG FUNERALS

ENJOY BEING SANCTIONED MORE THAN NORTH KOREA MAYBE YOU CAN VACATION THERE IF YOU BOUGHT CRYPTOCURRENCY AND BITCOIN LIKE THE JEWISH OLIGARCHS THAT DID AND ARE FUCKING YOUR SOCIETY AND ECONOMY OVER RIGHT NOW .. ENJOY A WAR AGAINST YOUR BORDERING NEIGHBOR, INDOCTRINATED RETARD POORFAG SOON TO BE CONSCRIPT IN THE LOSING ARMY ON THE LOSING SIDE OF HISTORY

COPE
COPE
COPE HARDER I WANT TO LIVE STREAM DEAD RUSSIAN FUNERALS AND TROLL THEM

EXPOSES THE WEAKNESS OF RUSSIAN ARMY AND MILLITARY MIGHT.. THEY WILL NEVER RECOVER

COPE IS UNREAL ... DONBAS ABOUT TO GET STAMPEDED LIKE BLITZKRIEG LIKE BY THE UKRAINE ARMY .. RUSSIAN POORFAG CONSCRIPTS WILL BE RUNNING OUT OF THE DONBAS TO SIBERIA TO ESCAPE THE KREMLIN THAT WAY

ACTUAL REAL CHECHENS ABOUT TO FUCK UP RUSSIAN CLAY AND ((KADRYROV THE SOVIET RAPE BABY))

Attached: sketch-1659043491186.jpg (1920x1080, 212.68K)

There are actual white people in Chicago?

Someone posted it on Any Forums and thought I'd get your guys take on it.
Genuinely curious.

Attached: 13231213123213.png (360x264, 20.12K)

>gee i wonder who could be behind this
>a kike

Attached: Untitled.png (2560x1440, 2.19M)

Who are these mutants and what's the context? Some CPUSA bullshit?

The cringe was so bad that I got to 10 second mark before I had to turn it off, western commies are absolute weirdos

Isn't that Caleb Maupin? He is on RT all the time

Looks like it.

Attached: Tumblr_mg5p1gGjv11qap9gno1_500.jpg (500x375, 80.69K)

Russia is retard to accept Chinese help. Their tech is shit and their soldiers are conceited brainwashed manlet faggots. Kill every Chink you see.

Attached: kike.png (496x537, 543.34K)

Looks like they like USA, China, USSR and DPR: I can't see Russian flag.

Attached: jewlensky_wife_and_tranny.jpg (534x730, 110.39K)

>CIA creates 9999th fringe political organization
>made up of coopted sociopaths, drug addicts and degenerates
>with goal to ridicule potential opposition and people doubting the official neo-liberal propaganda line
>20 people in attendance

OMG PEOPLE LIKE THAT WANT TO DENY UKRAINIAN TRANS KIDS HAVING ANAL SEX WITH BLACK REFUGEES! THEY PROBABLY THINK THE EARTH IS FLAT AS WELL LEL XD

Purely a coincidence

Attached: how_to_remove_parasite.jpg (1024x883, 118.53K)

Why be anti-Semitic when Ukrainian Jews support fighting gulaghomo?

Attached: 1645466926811.jpg (1063x733, 39.56K)

sneeds

Every one of those "women" look like trannies.

To me I support neither but to the last Ukrianian and the west needs to die as the cancer has spread too much

Attached: FZgnAIaVQAM8uOK.jpeg.jpg (1025x1015, 167.55K)

Yes the Commies are actually retards they are rife with degerenacy of the modern world

I remember them also having their retarded gathering good shits and giggles they said I'm not joking "point of privilege" to speak

Nope, modern politicians just like such clownish methods, Putin's "political activists" do look like exactly like this (although they are much whiter of course).

There is not that much to comment on, really.
Some old-school (i.e. non-woke) leftists are indeed pro Russia and/or China, for similar reason as nationalists: because Russia and China are credible powers opposing globohomo.