Is she a fed?

youtu.be/6xih84DGWUU

Attached: 90BE8664-1925-4B97-AB1F-6B7FDBA87256.jpg (320x180, 14.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E4vNZI_RdpE?t=98
youtu.be/EdxYCX2xX3M?t=675
archive.org/details/sandy-hook-several-players-are-literally-actors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't want to say.

I wonder what she would do with the money.
Honourable parents won't ask a single penny.

Considering the government let 19 kids die and no cop did anything and harassed a parent for getting her kids out in the last school shooting
>while encouraging the shooter and losing the truck he crashed

She’s a fed probably

So true Apu, if your kids are killed you don't march around looking for compensation like they were your prized sow

Damn does the money make her wet? She is having a hard time trying not to smile.

Where's smiling man though?

>mUh sOn eXiStEd
source: this was once revealed to me in a dream

The judge was biased. It was a sham trial. The witnesses, especially the experts, were plants. Alex Jones is being targeted as a dissident, something I never imagined we would see in this country during my lifetime.

tldr
>you're trying to say
>implying. That I'm a greedy piece of shit cunt who killed my own adopted children for money and now wants more money for it's handlers it serves today like in the past
>since that day I dedicated my life to make as much money as I can because I'm useless satanic piece of shit
>it's our responsibility to feed children hormone blockers to become retarded trannies for their safety
>I'm not deep state, I swear to satan, just give me money you earned through the decades in a single stroke of corruption and fake charges led by George Soros who's legally able to bu the justice system prosecution against a free speech opinions about what happened and what will ever happen, so nobody can have constitutional natural law to free speech and 2nd amendment

My guess would be the Feds were the ones harassing them. I know the former President of La Raza, he would get calls quarterly to inform him that he was on a number of people's lists for targeted political hits that never amounted to anything. I thought about that for awhile and thought, "why would hate/terror groups put out continuous lists if they never act on them?" These kinds of "lists" would actually do more to galvanize people against their perceived threat and make them feel like they're facing an enemy, which would serve the tactic of divide and rule.

Some of them should be abducted and tortured to admit it on all camera. And they would alright. Wondering why the states have no dissidents able to organize squat shit and everyone is lambasting about the guns their own. Fucking shithole full of idiots and programmed cattle.

This could be part of her payoff and AJs extraction.
“Thanks for your work as controlled opposition it’s time to make you go away but we have one last show for you to perform.”.

I remember my first: David Koresh. They sure set that guy up and I watched it trying to figure out what exactly was the idea in confronting these families with full on military force. The only way to stop it is to make the actions no longer worthwhile to pursue.

Could as well be. AJ political and geo political takes are brainlet tier.

youtu.be/E4vNZI_RdpE?t=98

She gave a great Ted Talk about her magical child. Certainly a fed in the sense that she was paid to play a role and lie by the federal government. Look into the parents’ home purchases and their paid off mortgages. Many parents had moved to Newtown right before the shooting, buying their houses for the exact same price from the same realtor. One of the moms worked for some Bloomberg Democrat politician, one was on an anti gun lobby in a different country prior, a lot are literal actors with IMDB pages of credits. They aren’t even good actors. Just willing (probably because they have been blackmailed.) No tears from these actors, just endlessly shameful lies.

What is so ridiculous is this woman after her kid died wrote a book and was preaching this new age bs about forgiving and moving on.

Here she is a decade later pushing in the nails attacking some guy who dared to question the gov. And saying she is living a daily nightmare.

Looks like those books dont work them. Kek

DOES NO ONE REMEMBER HER RETARDED ASS FUCKING TED TALK ABOUT HER GIVING BIRTH, AND HER IMMEDIATELY WALKING OVER (AFTER GIVING BIRTH) TO HER RIDICULOUS 13LB BABY OR WHATEVER, AND THE NOT EVEN A DAY OLD BABY 'CRAWLING' AROUND THE CRIB SHIT??
NO ONE REMEMBERS THAT OK HERES THE THING THEN
youtu.be/EdxYCX2xX3M?t=675

Attached: sandy 2.jpg (1080x720, 153.43K)

archive.org/details/sandy-hook-several-players-are-literally-actors

literally fucking actors

>Parroting government talking points about duh misinformation

>Is she a fed?
Yes.

>there are more glowies than no glowies.
how can this be possible you ask? wouldn't the economy collapse because no one is doing real work everyone is just spying and doing fake work?
>yes. yes it would.

Attached: detectmeta.jpg (984x1642, 322.72K)

I Just Figured out about "LGBT".
I am gonna use "he" pronoun because that's how I learned from British Grammar.
>Gender expression: The way a person behave. He can only behave in feminine way or masculine way. It is also called Gender Identity.
>Sexual Identity: Dick or Vagina or "Dick + Vagina".
>Transgender: A person whose gender identity does not match his sexual identity. Did you find any guy in your class who could not run fast? Who couldn't throw a ball? Who was weak and talked like a girl. Yeah. That guy was transgender.
>Transsexual: Those transgenders who have transitioned to their correct gender identify by doing medical operation.
>Sexual orientation: Irrespective of how a person behave (feminine or masculine), he can choose to like to have sex with a person with dick or person with vagina or person with both dick and vagina aka hermaphrodite(these are real biological persons).
>Cisgender: Normal people whose gender identity and sexual identity match.
>Queer: A mix of all. He can be born with a dick but he likes to fuck asshole of a man or vagina of a woman or he would like to be fucked in all of his holes while pretending to be woman or anything. He can even have sexual attraction to trees and fuck tress.