90% White

>90% White
>Considered one of the whitest states in the US
>Consistently votes for blue

How do we change this

Attached: Vermont_in_United_States_(zoom).svg.png (1920x1188, 508.83K)

>the jews must eliminated

>yes! great, that will save vermont! but how did you know??

>... vermont?

Make it 90% niggers

Hey bro just checking in. Is everything okay?

Attached: 20220805_155204.jpg (1750x1592, 574.91K)

Import Niggers and Illegal spics. Those cucks will be voting red quicker than you can say ay lmao

Oh to answer your question. Literally just move here faggot. It's under 700k population. All small towns sometimes I don't see a black all day (I work outside). If we had even 10k white nationalists here we could flip the state.

Attached: 20220806_053558.jpg (4000x3000, 2.99M)

don't worry sweatie it won't be 90% white for long

Bidens economic damage will change this, don't worry about it.

Do a non-gay Free State Project in Vermont. Although I doubt 10k will be enough since Free State Project have had more libertarians move to New Hampshire but they have not been able to flip the state.

Attached: FreeStateProjectLogo.png (315x315, 82.17K)

Actually I guess "only" 6,232 libertarians have moved there but still

People that are diversity or don't live with it vote for more of it.

The state is blue because of population hubs. Bennington county is blue because of Bennington, Chittenden county is blue because of Burlington, Rutland county is blue because of Rutland.

The welfare parasites are to blame. Cut off EBT/foodstamps and they'll fuck off to NY/Mass.

ay lmao

>blue team bad
>red team good

Why is pol so fucking retarded? Nh is white but also very educated. Why would they vote for a party which is full of evangelical Christian retards and miga cultists?

>why do they vote blue

Attached: average democrat family.jpg (1200x1072, 393.08K)

Vermont people are pretty independent minded. Sure, Burlington is absolutely full of faggots but it's the biggest city here and everyone there is unhappy.

Point being is you can convince most people out here about the jews. And in a lot of old families they have actually talked about the jew before I arrived to spread the message. Also the governor is Vermont is republican just fyi.

Also there is a FUCK TON of jews moving here and a ton that already have roots here. I've got some interesting things on that down the road.

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-072007_Maps.jpg (1080x1590, 189.47K)

You don't. You take the hint and change yourself.

Bennington Rutland and Burlington can all get turned into a parking lot as far as I care lmao

send them Niggers and Migrants, should wake them right the fuck up

>send niglets
>they vote 4 blue
>more niglets get sent
Good plan, Schlomo

YUP, THIS IS THE ANSWER. Get right wing NYC people to move up there and flip the state. Only small numbers needed.