Tfw i realize all sexual activity outside of heterosexual marriage for the strict purpose of procreation is wrong

>tfw i realize all sexual activity outside of heterosexual marriage for the strict purpose of procreation is wrong

Attached: 66kp4k.png (1000x1000, 92.45K)

What's wrong with it? Casual fucks are fun and won't come back to bite you in the ass if you're honest and take a bit of caution.

Because you can't get any, no one else can?

It reminds me of an old folk tale

Attached: story-of-the-fox-and-the-grapes.jpg (640x427, 44.3K)

degens

Because I did get some and saw the effects of it first hand I will command it to get banned.

I don't see what's degenerative about sleeping around. At least I use a condom so I'm not leaving around a trail of baby mommas. If anything, they're extra productive for several days after while they still have that post-fuck glow.

Tell us the story. How'd you fuck up?

it's disgusting, and shameful how society is normalizing it more and more. before too long everyday mundane things like toilet paper and laundry detergent will be sexy

This. I have a bodycount of 10 and deeply regret it. Sexual sin is the biggest problem facing our world.
One day you will come to the same realisation, if you meditate on what you're doing.

ok nigger, i did not ask

Attached: vaxx advice.webm (640x1138, 2.69M)

I kinda regret the women I've been with but most have been fun & I got no reason to burn bitches unless they are crazy af towards me

I've slept with over double what you have and I have no regrets. Granted, I tend to leave girls happier than when I first met them, so there isn't much to regret.

>I tend to leave girls happier than when I first met them, so there isn't much to regret
feminist

i dunno its a tuff question. on a societal scale i think anyone can say the sexual revolution has been a mistake. i think contraception has been a net loss aswell. i think casual sex is ultimely alot more destructive psycholligcally for the woman than it is for the man. also things like tinder has made it all even worse.

i personally find sex outside of an emotional relationship to shallow and unfulling. even at the same time i always get bored of a woman in a relationship like after 6 months (probabaly because subconsciously my brain tells me the woman is infertile and should love on). but this isnt neccesarly the womans fault, the culture war, the state of the world and thus my mental health has discouraged me to have any desire for children.

honk honk

Attached: If5O9Q0.jpg (1680x1050, 115.23K)

is masturbation wrong ?

Because it mean you are addicted to sexual pleasure, so it mean you are closer to an animal than an human being, supposed to be at the image of God.

so what

Attached: 1637440496646.png (1846x1524, 1.87M)

kys

Name 5 kinos this happens

ok, so what did you realized about constant sexual tension and natural need of its unload?