What happens here?

What happens here?

Is there intelligent life?

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Catalonia.svg.png (2560x1707, 3.13K)

the economic powerhouse of spain

Based on the quality of posts with that flag, I assume it's one big gypsy caravan

>Is there intelligent life?
NO

Mostly retarded commies

That's the ugliest flag there is. Please change it and we might start taking your hopeless secession attempt more seriously.

no

no, that isn t the flag of Madrid

> We are richer than you and more progressive, chud.
> Be progressive and give me advantage over another regions or I will leave!

Catalonia is the California of Spain.

Some nice people snd some brainwahsed people. I cant stand people not even with catalonian parents and not talking catalonian but this weird normalizated pompeufabria, just pronouncing As and Us no more vocals,they think thats catalonian,and their weird theories, have the hability to make me feel mad. Not just me,all people from Valencia and Aragon and many from Mallorca are tired of them with this attitude

Russia was supposed to help us atomically speaking, but it was all a bluff. Now I understand why they did it, and I respect it. It was about making us weaker.

>Is there intelligent life?
No.

Attached: o-JUNQUERAS-facebook.jpg (1200x600, 103.13K)

>and their weird theories, have the hability to make me feel mad
>Russia was supposed to help us atomically speaking

you could say that about whole spain

I'm part Catalan and I don't support them. They should've branded as Occitan, not this revisionist communist garbage they've gone with.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

In gdp per capita (aka: the only gdp that matters), Madrid, the Basque Country and Navarra are all wealthier than Kikelonia. Don't fall for their lies.

Attached: 1639421606851.png (1280x720, 430.29K)

Tractoria

You are mentally ill. Even if the Catalonian language is related to the Occitan one they have nothing in common culturally or genetically.
But then again you're not the first mutt who is completely delusional about his origin
t. French catalan with ancestor from both side of the Pyrénées.

I am right now in Barcelona on vacation.
Niggers, Indiands and more shitskins everywhere.
Short women, with zero tits and huge asses

Catalina is the best part of Spain.

Rest is pure cope.

Catalans have a unique culture and with BCN they make tons of fucking money that’s why they wanted to separate from shitty Spain.

People here are not Spanish they are a mix between Basque, French and Spanish which is extremely violent against niggers and other subhumans.

White neighborhoods (only rich places) are amazing like you never saw.

It’s the place a choose to raise my family after visiting the world from NZ, AUS, USA (Florida), Colombia, Mexico, Europe (almost all), Japan, Taiwan…

It’s the BEST if you have money.

THE BEST!

Superpower by 2023

I hope this is a troll

Franco didnt kill enough scatalonians, because the fags still dont know their place.

Attached: 1655511282950.png (912x509, 401.62K)

Catalonians were unironically overrepresented in Franco's government. Traditionally Catalonia was with the Basque country and Navarre the most traditionalist regions of Spain while Castile was a lot more liberal, but then out of some retardation the elites of these 2 regions decided to go full commies.

You're absolutely delusional. You have the highest concentration of sand and garden variety niggers in the whole country, the second highest crime rate and are infested by commies and feminists.
Webm related.

Attached: barcelona, the absolute state of.webm (288x512, 1.95M)