The Great Sacking about to start

30 percent unemployment by eoy 2023. Think I am full of shit? Think again, we got robots now.

Attached: B4BFE82F-AC88-4110-986A-0B03AF09C5C7.jpg (1169x1399, 373.9K)

So, are we back in the 2008 days?

based

then there’s great sucking
and great chucking and great sneeding and even great feeding!

Rowbitz;
Inventory at grocery n big box
Stop traffic at road work
Touchscreen n App to order
Warehouse forklifts
Food n drink prep
Deliver meds in hospital it takes elevator
Parking meters
Etc.

i think the UK is using money printing in various ways to stop it getting to 2008. so far it has worked but then it is still early days.

I propose the shooting of all engineers and the abolition of engineering from all human knowledge for three hundred years, except for minimal maintenance of essentials.

There's three kinds of jobs in western countries:
>Fake jobs (CEO, HR, etc)
>Jewish jobs (sales, marketing, anything that screws others over)
>Slave jobs (cleaning, food prep, transport, etc)
The slave jobs are the only jobs that actually contribute to society, yet they're also the hardest, most dangerous, and worst paid. Funny how that works.

This was the worst timing for my to graduate from university.

The central banks have made no bones about the strategy to have employers pay less = consumer masses broke = forced to work to pay bills. This results in a solution to inflation and a boost to productivity, in their eyes.

Basically Jerome Powell and Janet Yellen want wagey wagey back in cagey, but the wagey doesn't want to since they'll at best be slaving all week to maybe rent an apartment in now-mostly-diverse western countries, from Nashua, NH to Bellingham, WA, from Tampa to Albequerque to Kansas City, you are going to work with niggers and roasties loading over you in a lifeless job, and then go live among them, maybe even in a roommate scenario if you want to save any money for a car (payment, lmao).

Because, you know, c-suite sure as fuck wasn't taking a haircut with you.

Attached: Wageslave Prime.png (664x387, 374.92K)

I peruse listing regularly for woodworking machinery, in the past month listings for light industrial machinery has increased 1000%, that's hundreds of businesses that have now gone, forever. The machines aren't selling either

the great resignation is a lie to cover the die off.

Man I wish I had some land to store stuff like that. I could make so much money buying at firesale prices and then storing it a few years until the next business cycle. I've seen shipyard lathes go for a couple grand...

I have the same inclination but I fear we may not see the usual cycles, this time it's serious

This time there's nothing to replace fracking. This time these retards are going to learn theoretical limits exists and real world limits come way faster. And fuck everyone for not listening.

sorry english friends, haven't you imported enough engineers, scientists and doctors yet?

cant wait for it

>labor shortage
>layoffs

Attached: 640.jpg (640x960, 85.96K)

Oh, it's gonna get much worse than 2008
That was just greed, incompetence and ignorance to consequences
Today's financial crisis is designed and engineered to crash and burn everything to the ground
Expect at least 30% of world's population to starve to death before the great reset plans goes to completion and new world order emerges

if you believe it's down to "limits" and not strategic manoeuvring from the oligarch class you're living in their reality, not reality

Both are happening. People are dying, but the living are also giving up. No future, nothing worth supporting, why even try?

They'll just change the fucking definition of "unemployed" like they did here, then they can continue to play make believe