Aus/pol/ - chink colony edition

>Beijing gives a history lesson as it warns Australia over Taiwan
afr.com/politics/federal/beijing-s-bizarre-history-lesson-as-it-warns-australia-over-taiwan-20220807-p5b7wv

Attached: nanny state shit hole.png (2000x1854, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_antidepressant_consumption
watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/tragic-case-perth-toddler-dead-baby-brother-in-intensive-care-after-circumcisions-20211209-p59g9x.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RzElY26MtMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How absolutely kino is one piece right now

Rapes your power grid.

Attached: 20220807_081136.jpg (2256x3008, 1.28M)

gday frens
recovering neet here, been on a casual job a few months
what are the best kind of retard friendly jobs that pay decent, dont suggest uni i refuse to go to kike school
i was thinking forklift or hr/mr trucking
just dont wanna be a poorfag forever, what do you guys do for work and do you recommend it?

Attached: 1659822079660691.png (533x497, 17.8K)

Handy if you ever see Dan Andrews walking towards you menacingly, just hold out the charging cable for him to chomp on like in Jaws 2.

Are there any "secret" hangout spots around Melbourne where based people gather?
I've looked into the urbex scene but they seem a bit gay, and not in a manly homoerotic way but more a faggy listen-to-rap-and-huff-spraypaint way.

Don’t be a poser your culture your family is right here

So what's the story with payment?
Anyone got a qrd?

Attached: 1640502052050.png (414x508, 189.6K)

It’s not that simple. You have to pay for advertising, too. Almost no one cares about council elections so plastering your face everywhere and canvassing outside supermarkets is the only way to get votes.
And that’s the easy part. Many of the bigger parties, in particular the Greens, have started more aggressively running/sponsoring candidates in local elections. In exchange for selling their soul such candidates get access to the parties’ war chests, which includes a campaign manager, professional print and video advertisements, doorknockers, etc.

BTW, how can you fuck with these things, assuming no cameras?

Anyone live in Penrith? Seems to be spot the aussie these days whenever I go shopping. Sudos and indians everywhere. Fuck western sydney. What a shithole!

I sell my arse for money, its an honest job that pays the bills

Demand annexation lads

Western Sydenys based, I bet youre a poofta

thanks for your suggestions fren

Attached: 1659263961521396m.jpg (1024x937, 57.79K)

in spite of the coloureds

They're quite high voltage so if you tamper with them you might be committing either manslaughter or suicide depending on how you fuck with them.
A harmless way would be to put a QR code on them and a fake notice telling normies to scan the QR code to activate the charger.

There's no redeeming features of western sydney. It's fucking grim all round. Buildings and general landscape all look shit. People look shit. It also gets disgusting in summer.

I want to boost a house battery and mount it in the back of my BF ute, then I can run my pc's and shit off the battery for free.

Attached: handcat.jpg (700x678, 182.88K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_antidepressant_consumption

i know this list is a bit old but im sure it hasn't improved?, whats going on ausbros? you have an world image of being really laid back and friendly, great weather and a good lifestyle. or is this all outdated? i suspected something was wrong when i heard about your COVID response, but looking into it it seems all of you are miserable.

any of you have a theory?

Attached: 1659720487620129.webm (576x994, 2.74M)

I really hope the government can get the school kids back into the Vax centers for their monkey pox injections.
Little bastards will ruin my retirement!

Attached: 1658106040372615.png (553x875, 980.7K)

You might all be bots though. Hanging out purely through PC screens isn't natural. We didn't evolve for this dystopian shit.

Moved to Griffith last night for work, don't know anyone. Any locals tell me what the fuck there is to do around here? Apart from fishing up at lake Wyangan.

Which one of you got Victoria rangebanned from posting?
Fuck you, i hate Melbourne as well, as a matter of fact i now hate Melbourne more but this isn't fair.

Attached: 1646883056033.jpg (1024x1008, 270.45K)

>‘Shocking and tragic’: Perth toddler dead, baby brother in hospital following circumcisions
>watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/tragic-case-perth-toddler-dead-baby-brother-in-intensive-care-after-circumcisions-20211209-p59g9x.html
AUSTRALIANS ALL LET US REJOICE,
FOR WE ARE YOUNG AND FR-ack

Attached: DF86C19C-BD6B-41C6-BFE3-4FABA19270CD.png (673x456, 33.71K)

Full natural immunity unvaxxed veteran RN here, standing by to go back to my old job as the hospital collapses under the strain of sick jabbos.

Double my old rate, for my trouble.

Attached: cat ignoring tower.jpg (463x693, 35.23K)

I love black girls bros.

Attached: 1657147882150.jpg (497x497, 45.68K)

>Wagga Wagga
Holy shit, is Australia even real?
And they call us fucking orcs, kek

>20%-80%
Whoever came up with that map had an ulterior motive user.

I never left my job because farmers never needed to be vaxxed despite the fact that i handle the food of millions of people.
Sneezed on all the vegetables this year.

i suspect maybe its a papua or some east asian place. the features are too asian to be a true nigger.

Isn't Australias rate like 60% and dropping every year because it is illegal in public hospitals?

Basically Indian Happas, The Indians spent 10,000 years fucking their way through south east Asia on their way to Australia, when they finally reached here they were now the horrible mongrels known as Noongar Aboriginals.

Not in the blue mountains anymore pumpkin stabber? could you really go back to work with all those goyim again?

trucking would be better than forklift, most places will you hire you for "forklift" and make you do manual lifting shit while all the guys who have been there a long time drive the forklifts

Yeah, nah.

Right but close to 100% of people are completely retarded and gay so good luck finding people as based as us in the real world

gay as fuck thread

Join the gaydf and become a live in digger for the rest of your life.

>jabos
Kek. Gonna start using that

i've got a cousin that is a bit of a naturalist - antivax, makes beauty creams and blends her own baby food, etc
she still got her son zogsliced
i couldn't believe it and thought it was a rarity here

man thats way out there in the middle of whoopdie whoop lol

Not my proudest fap either but I'll take what I can get.

Yes it would be the final victory. It would feel like delivering Zyklon B to Ausschwitz if it was actually a death camp.

I would wear a yellow star that says "unvaccinated" on my uniform just to flex on the jabbos

Whats a good part time / casual job I can get into as a recovering shut in NEET

Which one of you broke their Boomerang?
youtube.com/watch?v=RzElY26MtMc
>Madcunt attacks doctor with boomerangs after the vaccine the doctor gave a girl he knows killed her

Attached: 300ml da gud sniff.jpg (1280x720, 74.83K)

Were they muslims or jews?