I Wish We Had Our Old Flag Back

Attached: Flag_of_Canada_(1957–1965).svg (15).png (1280x640, 56.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_J._Spykman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just change the red bars for light blue like in Pearson's proposal but keep the normal
>leaf

You snowpeople complicate things too much.

Never left. i fly mine at my house

With a few simple, very minor adjustments, you can turn the embarrassing leaf into a proper flag that deserves to fly proudly over Canada. The leaf flag has become the subject of a lot of mockery because of its PC intentions and meaninglessness. But I think I've figured out a new flag that would actually be more representative of Canada, that doesn't larp about the past or cynically at the future, so it can simultaneously appeal to patriotic nationalists in Canada as well as immigrants and left-leaning urban types from minority backgrounds.

Attached: leaf1.png (1200x600, 9.32K)

What does your coat of arms mean?

First and foremost, the most important change is that the maple leaf has absolutely got to go. It is of no meaning to anyone and has completely deracinated the Canadian people. To begin the process of unifying the people of Canada under a national banner that EVERYONE feels pride in, the leaf has got to go.

But we can't stop here, as you can see, because this change alone leaves us with the flag of Peru. So more must be done.

Attached: leaf2 peru.png (1200x600, 34.24K)

>oh no a piece of parhcment got changed what a tragedy
literally nobody cares, leaf

Another easy change that can bridge the gap between the already alienated patriots and others, such as immigrants who don't want to feel alienated by the country's eurocentric past, is to simply switch the color scheme ever so slightly so it matches the color schemes of other Anglosphere countries. This pays proper homage to the country's Anglo-saxon heritage, without using any specific iconography that can offend and alienate vast swathes of the population who live in urban settings and have no connection to the British homeland.

However, we still can't stop here because this has now become the flag of France. Though the Quebecois may appreciate this flag flying over all of Canada, it's a laughable proposition to the rest of the Canadian populace. Moving on.

Attached: leaf3 france.jpg (1200x600, 18.51K)

i wish canadians had an identity other than an anglo-slave state with Castro's boy as president.

The next obvious change to avoid duplicating the French flag is to reformat the left side into a canton so it is more in line with fellow Anglo countries, with the exception of the United Kingdom, which does not have a canton, but rather one continuous Union Jack. This will more unambiguously cement the country's identity as one that is in the same cultural space of an open society based on Anglo-Saxon property norms that is found in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States of America, among other minor island countries that now exist as former British colonies.

We are now on the right track, but it's still not uniquely Canadian enough, and as it is, looks a bit bizarre. More changes are needed still.

also, this is exactly why quebec needs to become a breakaway state.

You deserve nothing, fucking made up country in the middle of nowhere. Leave the natives alone and fuck off. Scum of the northern hemisphere.

Attached: 4565645655.jpg (960x540, 102.3K)

oops

Attached: leaf4 canton.jpg (1200x600, 18.14K)

The white L shape and single red bar looked a bit unusual, and bore no meaning to the Canadian people. Accordingly, this revision replaces the red and white polygons with 13 stripes to symbolize the ten provinces and three territories of the Canadian Federation.

It's nearly complete, but needs one final touch to make a flag worthy of flying over all of Canada from now on

Attached: leaf5 13 provinces.png (1138x600, 31.46K)

Perfection!

This final version is the perfect flag to fly over Canada in perpetuity. The 50 stars here represent the five decades of progress toward an open, peaceful, prosperous society fit for the future. Each star represents a year in which a major advancement for modern liberalism was made. I think I can speak for all of Canada when I say that this flag solves the identity crisis imposed by the maple leaf flag and gives Canadians a proper identity and banner to unite under. To have this flag over every government building, business, and home in Canada will solve the deep-seated divisions that currently exist between the deracinated peoples of Canada, who currently have nothing in common and no common cause to speak of.

If you're Canadian and reading this, I strongly recommend you pitch this idea to all of your friends and family. Who knows, maybe some day, a lot sooner than you think, you'll be seeing this flag everywhere you go!

Attached: leaf6 canada's new flag.png (1235x650, 12.59K)

Fixed it for you.

Attached: 1659857915315649.png (1400x1019, 83.72K)

Royal banners of England, Scotland, Ireland and France

This is our coat of arms by the way

Attached: Coat_of_arms_of_Canada.svg (5).png (1280x1718, 977.49K)

>America is occupied by Israel
Ok boomer
>meanwhile, we get robbed out of 54 billion from Ukraine in 5 months, which is 16 billion more than Israel has grifted up over a fucking decade

Start off here
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_J._Spykman

And Zelensky is a mongol, lol.
I am German, I know what it is like being fucked up the ass by jews you dellusional prick.

>muh union jack
>muh three lions
Seems like a pretty gay flag.

It is a much nicer flag and has great symbolic value, as does nixing the leaf. Do it.

Same here user. Homesick for a nation we never knew

>believing that money actually goes to Ukraine.
wow mutt, you really don't know do you

Is that the flag of the British East India Company with 50 stars instead of the Union Jack?

What company does that represent?

I'm not saying we're not both being fucked by the same people. But Israel is not the sole aggressor, nor is it even the biggest one. This isn't Marvel capeshit, it's real life. And in real life, it's possible for more than one group to have interests contrary to yours. For America right now, Ukraine is a bigger problem than Israel.

>heritage bad

You're free to have your opinion on it but no one in their right mind would say the leaf is an upgrade

The state department says they got it. Congress says they got it. Ukraine says they got it. Observing countries say they got it. Who's saying they didn't get it?
>an user whose source is his fucking asshole