At Least We Got Rid of the King

Attached: 1659738981088505m.jpg (1024x898, 101.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073607/Letter-penned-Prince-Charles-sparks-controversy.html
aim4truth.org/2020/02/14/america-has-been-boarded-by-british-crown-pirates/
youtu.be/6mbgHquGHaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is only one cheek hairy?

hair?

Absurd and hillarious, leaf.
Aren't you still ruled by a queen?

Between Masonic republic or Rothschild underling monarch, what is a free man to choose?

Pretty much. I assume most of Americans founders to either be fictional characters or if they were real, swindlers and conmen. All we have to go on is jew wrote history books that all play out like happy ending Walt Disney stories and on top of that Americans never were really all that bright. Do you really think a country that worshipers niggers allows immigrants to rape their women and suffocates their own kids with masks over a phony virus ever could have had ancestors who stood up to some king? Over taxes no less? It's laughable and infantile. I hope any younger person reading this takes a seriously look at the United States and sees what a foolish waste of time garbage and nonsensical concepts like liberty and freedom really are once put into practice

Attached: 1stJewPuppt.jpg (300x300, 9.73K)

you can still come back

The founding fathers were the liberals of their day. The reactionary conservatives were loyalists. They revolted because they were agitated paid by special interest who had no respect of country. The intelligentsia were urban retards that didn't need to work and they stirred up shit and we're still paying the price for it today.

lol sure about that?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073607/Letter-penned-Prince-Charles-sparks-controversy.html

You are such a faggot. You never read the federalist papers or the anti-federalist papers you don’t know anything about the founding fathers because you’re an illiterate moron and blaming the current state of the country on them is just a whole new and unprecedented level of retarded.

No, the KANGZ never left:

aim4truth.org/2020/02/14/america-has-been-boarded-by-british-crown-pirates/

It’s a MAGA web site with some accurate information.

Yeah. The cheek nearest to the left side of the picture is hairy and the other one isn't. You should be able to see it without clicking the picture. If you click the picture, you see it better.

We are a constitutional monarchy, yeah.

The Queen is 96, Prince Charles in next in line, then Prince William

Attached: Future King of Canada.jpg (728x1200, 109.35K)

>At Least We Got Rid of the King
Habe ich das getan?

Attached: Angela-Merkel-Steve-Urkel--125380.jpg (800x740, 117.8K)

It isn't absurd. The American revolution led to the French revolution which led to everything bad including Marx's entire worldview. If the colonies did not revolt, the world would be better today.

Lol go on

It's the truth

All is going according to plan. The freemasons set up America to lead to what it is today and where its going.

damn straight. now every man is his own king.

What's so bad about the French revolution? It's pretty much the only thing that gives me hope these days.

"At least we're not paying taxes to the king"

Attached: 1596465085001.jpg (719x688, 63.54K)

Where? I'm not seeing it. Can you be more specific

Maybe. What do you think is their end game?

That's how I'll word it next time

whoa whoa, cool it with the antisemitism

also, the "5 eyes" is basically the commonwealth and prince andrew is a pedophile and still sits in line to the throne. not my fault england has been fucking over american interests for 80 years. you destroyed europe, not germany or america.

now this is pilpul.

What a load of horseshit.
Start off here
youtu.be/6mbgHquGHaY

it's not hair it's some weird skin discoloration/lesions/whatever

hes not actually a nonce he is just retarded

its sand

That's what retards here say, the "hispanista" movement has been growing and lately I've been asking myself if there is something like that in the anglosphere

Braindead

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-004207_Gallery.jpg (1080x962, 195.91K)

dont you have some natives to abduct and murder?