This is what anti-vaxxers boil down to

>this is what anti-vaxxers boil down to

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-07-08-52-19-298_org.telegram.messenger.jpg (1080x2400, 886.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a57yxXKWgMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People here are just retarded. Rightwingers are just really deeply messed up, braindamaged individuals. You gotta understand that

No one cares about your shitty screencap, user.

Found the tranny nigger shill

Great post. I real enjoyed it. Keep up the good work on not being a fag, OP

>WAAAH WAAAH WAAAH THE EBIL GOBERMENT IS LITERALLY RUINING MY LIFE AND TURNING ME INTO A DRUNKARD EDGY 14YO WITH THE SHOTS HELP Any Forums AND CHRISTIAN GOD SAAAAVE MEEEE

and these people actually want to overthrow the government...lol

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-07-08-56-28-174_org.telegram.messenger.jpg (1080x2400, 860.14K)

Attached: CA086636-E886-4C40-A482-934F08B2D976.jpg (615x620, 44.75K)

Drunk guy gets emotional and political in his chat group
>I'm gonna post this for updoots and (You)

>and these people actually want to overthrow the government...lol
I mean when you all die of winter vagina who do you think is left to run the place vaxxoid?

I informed him of you doing this.

Shareblue just deposited $0.14 into your account

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a57yxXKWgMs

I'm sure that will cheer him up. hahahahh

That post is gonna end up on that herman cain award subreddit isn't it

This kike sorts the catalog by creation date to try to always make the first post (which os why the first post is frequently so fucking gay all the time)

Normies unironically want the kill themselves more than the Any Forums NEET does. They subconsciously want to die and that is why they are taking the vax. Normies know just like Any Forums NEETS know that the world is fucked up. They know it’s degenerate, pozzed, and unnatural way of living. Deep down they don’t really enjoy Fantasy Football. At least Any Forums NEETS have a proper way to vent. Look at all the broken people, broken families, people in debt up to their eyeballs, alimony, 3rd world immigration. They want out just like the Hale-Bopp mass suiciders wanted out.

My dad is in his late 60’s granted he’s older, but he was always a pit bull and critical thinker and would often piece together things growing up and figure things out in ways that I couldn’t believe. Never took any shit at all. And he just lined up for the jab like they were offering flavored shaved ice on a summer day. Why wouldn’t he though? Kids are all gone, he’s divorced, his parents are gone and the best years are behind you. And a lot of younger people realize their shit is fucked before it even got started. No 80’s and 90’s comfiness for them

fuck off fagget , everyone is going throu gh major shit right now and coping and seething differently. this world will never be the same, there is no going back. were all fucked even purebloods, its gonna be a rough go forward no matter who you are. they fucked us all

This is what pro MRNA vaxxers boil down to
>Trust the science
What science? Have you looked at the data or the studies?
>TRUST THE EXPERTS!
Which experts? Do they have a good or bad track record?
>JUST TAKE THE DAMN SHOT!!!!

>t.

Attached: dios_mio_rabbi.png (505x477, 158.63K)

Don’t try to reason with Op. they are some poor soul who took the jab and is trying to troll purebloods as a cope, because deep down they know they fucked up big time.

But yeah, what you said is all true. Be well fren, keep your chin up and don’t give the satanic cunts running the world any extra negativity to harvest

Huh thats weird that he actually cares about the people who took the shot.
I honestly wouldn't care if they did all die but I don't think they many will since it was probably mostly saline.
Think about it, they were saying there wouldn't be enough for everyone in the west at first but then suddenly there are enough for billions to take multiple repeated doses. Where did all the production come from? Even if you have infinite money there would still be bottlenecks in the process. Makes me think most of it was just placebo. Too bad actually.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)