/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3622

Prev:▶Day: 165 - Daily battlefield assessment :isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust6

▶Latest
>Ukraine strikes the Antonovsky railway bridge in Kherson once again
>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)
>UK to send 20 additional M109 SPGs and 36 L119 artillery guns
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG(equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html(tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: nato-peace-stonetoss-comic.jpg (1500x500, 171.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=csZadIKHilE
reuters.com/markets/europe/putin-orders-new-budget-rules-boost-russias-growth-2022-06-07/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1651608385194.png (640x1022, 816.04K)

Why are ziggers raiding these threads and the whole board so hard rn, something happen?

Attached: 9e8rFE6AqW5Bpy0zD0U34Q.jpg (1200x650, 108.04K)

>Russia upholds its contracts
No. They clearly weaponized existing gas contracts and demanded payments in a currency not previously agreed upon.

>can't read a chart
Suck 2 be you.

>Russia is drowning in money
So was Weimar. The domestic markets are shot and imports even from "friendly" countries like China are in collapse.

Also, if things are so great then why did Putin kill the recent attempt to reinstate a budgetary rule that surplus revenue from oil and gas sales should be channeled into the sovereign wealth fund? Oh, that's right, because he's blowing it on the economic stimulus and capital controls as noted in (You)

Wrong. Reliable shipped LNG is order of magnitude cheaper than a hostile supplier with a pipeline.

I'm not being "cute" with that statement.

It is an economic fact that Russia has made itself more expensive within western economic models by acting this way. LNG is now seen as safer and by extension cheaper.

I think a bombing of Donetsk children is in order

Attached: img1659359482128.png (1440x1080, 1.38M)

>Digits
Hail Lucifer

almost have all of them.
just have to stop by veridian city and defeat trainer zelensky for the moloch patch.
i'm so close, pray for me.

Attached: file.png (1280x1044, 1.72M)

What are you guys doing this weekend?

Attached: BD15CF7D-5522-4C47-93EF-BF889312ADF9.jpg (1024x631, 77.14K)

You're not that close to kiev at all though..

>appropriating others culture

>we wuz vikagnz
>we wuz nordikz
>we wuz baltz
>we wuz cozzacks
>we wuz mongolz

Russia is truly an rotting empire of filth

kek'd and check'd
HH

When will pooland do a special military operation in galicia? I want to have everyday be a wolyn.

>pretending these patches weren’t bought
they are completely new

Attached: 1617058531965.jpg (489x370, 39.95K)

The left can't meme

Attached: UkrainianSource.jpg (518x262, 25.08K)

>larper purchasing patches from etsy

Attached: laughingwhores.jpg (600x536, 80.54K)

My kid is watching Dikkie Dik and I'm drinking coffee.. On the schedule are playgrounds, more cartoons, icecream and possibly freezing to death later if I am to believe our Russian friends..

i currently hope to not spend my weekend in gaza

I'm laughing at that part in her hair, I never understood that pic

yesterday was a little chilly
I think it's over
my body can't handle anything under 70F
send blankets
send oil

Zelenskike deserves the rope
m.youtube.com/watch?v=csZadIKHilE

Probably play call of duty zombies

testicle status: intact

Attached: bandera.jpg (464x604, 97K)

where sus mogus?

>They clearly weaponized existing gas contracts and demanded payments in a currency not previously agreed upon.
Maybe it has something to do with its offshore accounts being seized at the beginning of the invasion. Would it be a smart decision for Russia to continue to accept payments like that didn't happen?

>Also, if things are so great then why did Putin kill the recent attempt to reinstate a budgetary rule that surplus revenue from oil and gas sales should be channeled into the sovereign wealth fund?
Don't know anything about that. But a sovereign wealth fund has made Norway one of the wealthiest countries on the planet.
As far as sanctions go, I am sure that they are going to hurt the average citizen in Europe (including bongland) than it will hurt the average Russian. Our fucking energy bills have already tripled. Can't wait to see winter.

Why you feel the need to brag about your testicles, My pole friend? All of us should know that

that's pretty anti-semitic my dude

Attached: 1654569464230.png (3156x1740, 1.06M)

Stars in American flag

Thanks fren.

What's this?

FUCK KIKES
FUCK SATAN
FUCK THE UKRAINE

Я никoмy нe хoчy cтaвить нoгy нa гpyдь

Attached: 1587421887450.jpg (735x531, 62.82K)

Weed and Xbox. Going to the lake tomorrow. Then back to waging on Monday.

God bless Israel
God bless his Prosecutor
God bless Ukraine

>AIVD

Attached: file.png (939x1065, 734.23K)

>Maybe it has something to do with its offshore accounts being seized at the beginning of the invasion.
That doesn't excuse a violation of contract. Even the Soviets, during the roughest periods of the cold war did not issue unilateral alterations to gas and oil contracts with western governments. This is how Russia built its reputation with the west as a reliable supplier. That is now dead.

I want you to read that again and internalize it. Right now the Russian Federation is seen as a more hostile energy supplier by western governments than the Soviet Union was at any point during the Cold War.

>Don't know anything about that.
Reported by Reuters.
>Russia has suspended a budget rule under which it was channeling extra oil and gas revenues into the National Wealth Fund (NWF) during the coronavirus pandemic two years ago.
>The finance ministry planned to reinstate the rule, under which it also was also buying foreign currency for the NWF, this year but decided against it after the imposition of Western sanctions that have prevented Moscow from accessing around half its gold and forex reserves.
>The sanctions were aimed at stopping what Russia calls its "special military operation" in Ukraine. Instead of boosting the NWF, additional oil and gas revenues can now be spent on any purpose government may choose.
reuters.com/markets/europe/putin-orders-new-budget-rules-boost-russias-growth-2022-06-07/

I consider the forex and gold reserve part speculation by Reuters. It isn't as if Putin gave a reason.

Fuck russians
Fuck armenians
Fuck serbians
Fuck Islam

Attached: vatniklaw.jpg (500x500, 49.87K)

kneecap Donetsk children

>Fuck Satan
I agree, I want to fuck Lucifer

Attached: Lucy.jpg (1599x2048, 205.79K)

>FUCK KIKES
i am damn sure that will be 5 year of jail in russia

Attached: putin jews.jpg (828x509, 211.38K)