NEW YORK VS MOSCOW

Why does Russia look so much better than America bros?
Are we the pozzed baddies?
Why does New York look like a hellhole and Moscow like white mans dream?
How did it come to this?
Is Putin the savior of the straigh white man?
Is Putler /ourguy/?

Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn9AHgWDDiY
youtube.com/watch?v=KBeCMiUPuic
youtube.com/watch?v=unSFkZQiqDs

New York
youtube.com/watch?v=-IpXdtWfneI
youtube.com/watch?v=V03JLp2rdKc
youtube.com/watch?v=V6NcQ4mbk9k

Attached: Lost in Moscow - [4K] 🇷🇺 Walking Streets Moscow. Moscow-City [Qn9AHgWDDiY - 1797x1011 - 13m59s].png (1797x1011, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iPDxjocKOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>straigh
Straight*

America is literally satans kingdom on earth

It doesn't
Outside of the slightly above-average city centre of Moscow or St. Petersburg, its soviet brutalist wasteland. It's functional but not beautiful.

Nice meme flag. Anyways, no, that's not what Russia looks like outside of the city centres of Mosqueow and St Pete.

americans are good at lying and propaganda. they try to convince you it's some fair, free and equal utopia when it's just a massive imperialistic ponzi scheme

most of the country is a decaying wasteland just exploiting everyone. the whitejew billionaires 1% are living it up true but everyone else even other whites are just miserable in america

Attached: cold.jpg (1151x1523, 219.13K)

Damn, i have a fun challenge for the nato golems.
Go to google maps, search for moscow russia and drop the streetview guy anywhere you want inside moscow, see how long it takes to find a nigger or any other shitskin, then do the same on new york.
Report back with the results please, i suspect you wont.

Attached: file.png (1650x850, 1.86M)

one word - niggers

Anything looks better if you cherrypick pictures without niggers

See >cherrypick pictures
My dude, there are 3 1+ hour videos in the OP and you can check for yourself on google maps, its okay to cope but don't be this obvious, makes it kinda sad.

they're mostly white and asian, so they're more productive and racist and a result

>In 2004 Slovenia also joined NATO.
Sorry to hear that m8, you were consumed by the poz.

You miseed the without niggers part

You missed the whole OP part.
But please, tell us how you really feel about the state of your country.

moscow looks like shit. full of a bunch of off brand knock offs selling shoes that people use for eating instead of wearing. Also retard moon runes instead of a proper alphabet. even their church is a knock off of the real version. retarded larpers waving soviet flags are everywhere. imagine actually being proud of a country that was so incompetent it collapsed under its own weight, didnt even get invaded or anything just gave up on life and vatniggers are proud of that.

Can confirm. Moscow felt like the US of the future when I was there. I truly felt safe and comfortable. NYC is a rat infested shithole.

I see a lot of cope in you, its fine, let it out.
Sad state of affairs in the west, we are literally being pushed to extinction.

I like how there's no dumb curb to trip on

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (1400x1050, 152.46K)

Its filled with niggers and they ruin everything thanks for your concern user

Why does the city with the most white people on earth look nicer than New York? lol

This could be us with a cute russian bride user, this could be us, we were born in the wrong country.
Just let it all out user, its okay.

Attached: Lost in Moscow - [4K] 🇷🇺 Walking Streets Moscow. Moscow-City [Qn9AHgWDDiY - 1797x1011 - 5m50s].png (1797x1011, 2.39M)

its legit trash. entire city is just rows of
soulless Khrushyovkas. Seethe, dilate, or whatever you zoomers do these days.

Attached: 252355123.jpg (1920x1281, 1.32M)

New York is better than Moscow imo
t. been to both

It really makes you think.
Do the google maps challenge instead of cherrypicking image results from biased search terms please, thanks.
I do understand that you are angry because they lied to you, but there is no need to lie on Any Forums, we are anonymous.
t. filth and negro enjoyer.

Attached: Lost in Moscow - [4K] 🇷🇺 Walking Streets Moscow. Moscow-City [Qn9AHgWDDiY - 1797x1011 - 7m12s].png (1797x1011, 2.74M)

cope

Attached: black russian 14.jpg (474x287, 40.55K)

I'm from ny and I won't live there if you paid me to be a neet

I can't imagine moscow being much worse, but it probably ain't better

Moscow is a utter shithole with churkas and Central Asian chinks everywhere

So juicy.
Do the google maps challenge instead of cherrypicking image results from biased search terms please, thanks.
I do understand that you are angry because they lied to you, but there is no need to lie on Any Forums, we are anonymous.

Attached: Lost in Moscow - [4K] 🇷🇺 Walking Streets Moscow. Moscow-City [Qn9AHgWDDiY - 1797x1011 - 8m11s].png (1797x1011, 2.36M)

I did this but with whole country.

I don't care about niggers but in terms of beauty, USA wins.

Attached: img1.jpg (2160x2160, 1.84M)

Go to a small town or city outside Moscow and you'll see the real Russia, it's a shithole.

Moscow's Metro is bigger and better than NYC's Subway.

They are also adding +50 kms os metro this year while there are a total of 240km opening in the next 3 years.

Meanwhile NYCs Subway is barely 400kms in length. Not even in the top 10. And they aren't able to buld shit.
It's too expensive for Americans to build subways (they are too poor).

Not even in the top 10.
Soon NYC won't even be in the top 15 Subway systems in the world. Also filled with niggers and rats.

Attached: 1YNC7Fq.png (2165x813, 171.72K)

Get your African goggles off fagguette. How does this look any better than New York to you?

If you want to see a nice Russian city go to St. Petersburg

>memeflag

I've done a lot of traveling in my day. I'm about to turn 30, and my plan is to finish my degree and move to Russia to teach English. I've taught in Ukraine, and I believe demand is still quite high.

Russian waifu, I'm coming. I can't stay in this nigger-infested shithole any longer.

>I don't care about niggers but in terms of beauty
Nothing needs to be added.
Moscow has 4 million more people than jew york.
>How does this look any better than New York to you?
A indian made this post and was serious while writing it.
Do it for all of us user, DO IT!

lol no explanation of why your city is in fact full of garbage and the stain of crumbling soviet infrastructure? Straight up surrendering and acknowledging the city's shame. Moscow is just a microcosm of russia itself, decrepit, in decline, its people soon to vanish from the earth leaving only rotting edifices in their memory

Attached: 34215325623.jpg (906x614, 58K)

Attached: Metro in Moscow and in New York City<.jpg (710x1080, 744.39K)

Nice orb pondering

Bu-bu-but at least we aren't speaking German right guise?..... Right....? WE WON!..... we.... won.....

>Moscow like white mans dream?
This is a white mans dream you nigger. Also show flag.

Attached: bergen.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

New york is shit,i live here,i know....but russia is just as big of a degenerate shit hole,i have a Russian "girlfriend" and from the things she tells me it sounds no different than here....only perhaps that they like to pretend that they have some moral superiority, but it's all an illusion...just another soul-less post commie shithole filled with miserable broken drunks

these niggas wearing skirts

The chinese make fun of NYC

youtube.com/watch?v=5iPDxjocKOw

Picture really comes together seeing the fat slouching drunk nigger in the newyork image

Minsk was also the whitest, most normal society ive ever been to. God bless Putin, go fuck yourself shithole America. Ive been to every US state and it is nothing but niggers, mutts, and extremely dysgenic white people. anyone of talent got fucked after 9/11 and 8 years of Obama. Trenton, Newark, Chicago, Baltimore, New York, San Francisco, LA, Portland, Seattle, Detroit/Lansing, Daytona, ALL SHITHOLES.

>i have a Russian "girlfriend"
Disgusting LGBTQ subhuman trash detected.
Use it now. You filth.

Attached: 4-U hoola loop..jpg (936x1010, 67.4K)

theres a reason she ended up in america. expat russians all have something wrong with them. its very easy to live a normal happy life in russia, while in america its IMPOSSIBLE.