Asian women

Why are you obsessed with Asian women?

Attached: 1657373282046.jpg (690x1035, 266.35K)

they treat me nice.

Because they're perfect

Attached: 1596290394567.webm (720x956, 1.36M)

Would / 10 so hard for hat whoever pulled muh dik out of her would be crowned king arthur!

Attached: D65819FB-012A-4D14-B7AE-0FD1B020D64B.gif (500x500, 480.71K)

They look like children.

Attached: E1FA22A5-B410-4111-A9FF-B13E2CF50485.jpg (2330x2048, 970.87K)

>Whites are the most beautiful and intelligent species of human on Earth
>Self proclaimed White Nationalists want to racemix with Asians instead of just having sex with a white woman and having white sons
Where did we go so wrong?

Not obsessed with any women. I live in Calgary. Lots of asian girls here. They're cute and can easily take them home. But I'm more of a Latina kinda guy. And they are rare as fuck here.
Yes, I know Latina's can have a short half life. don't care

Attached: 1659567815345190.jpg (326x267, 37K)

Help me bros. They are my literal kryptonite. I can't function around them. They make me weak in the knees and leave me awkwardly speechless.

Failed chinkspam thread kys nigger we don't want your kind here

chill out roastie. go find a black guy or a dog

im not. i fucking hate them. bugs will al die. soon

>Why are you obsessed with Asian women?

Isn't every white man?

Attached: 152984894983.webm (576x1024, 914.26K)

I embrace any woman who embraces femininity. It just so happens asian women are the only ones in America who do this. If huewhite women did it, I would embrace them too. BUT THEY DONT SO I WILL NEVER FUCKING CARE. You can never stop men's dicks from getting hard for feminine women.

>shills inorganically pushing WMAF content
>WHy are YOu ObSSeSsEd???

I am not

Attached: 1645175554183.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

I think they are spineless and pathetic to be honest. At least white women and black women or any other woman have some sort of personal preference or delude themselves to have something like it.

To bugwomen everything is purely transactional. They like you for your money, citizenship, race or degree. You aren't a person.

If society told them peak fashion was eating shit and marrying a pig. Asian women would actually just go ahead and do it.

Yes you are

They're cute, I'll give you that, however I'm not interested in pursuing them romantically because race-mixing with them will make my offspring have even bigger racial identity problems.

Attached: car.png (500x337, 81.77K)

Life isn't fair

Wtf how could you tell?

Attached: 1659818774671445.png (679x516, 225.57K)

You have never fucked a woman

that guy is probably high IQ and makes over 250k per year in some tech job. White women would pass over him. The only white women who would fuck him are probably morbidly obese hambeasts he would have nothing in common with. Why shouldn't he marry a hot asian girl?

Tbh I don't care about preserving the white race anymore. My main goal is still to get a cute white gf and marry her, but if that doesn't happen, I will have zero qualms about marrying an asian woman

Pros of Dating an Asian

She cooks
She cleans
Strong Family Culture
Rejects Feminism
Rejects Politics
Wants 4 Children

Cons
Sometimes Weird Food

Because I fetishize them and there's not a goddamn thing anyone can do about it.

I fail to see how that is even relevant.

Nigcel detected kys retard

We know.

same

I'm not. Mutts like picrel are my weakness. Also I'm a massive racist but I rank black/mixed women above Asian women. While uglier on average, black women have a higher peak attractiveness and there's nothing animalistic about Asian women that makes me want to fuck them. Asian women have a nice clean aesthetic but they're too robotic and sterile for me.

Attached: eva longoria.jpg (1657x2209, 528.56K)

I'm not, I'm obsessed with hot girls. Doesnt matter the race (except if she's too brown obviously)

Pic rel is a good example, she's beautiful and has great tits. Is she Asian? Yes. Is that why I like her? No. If she was white, mestizo, fairish skin I'd still jerk off to the thought of tit fucking her. I check in on her from time to time, shame she got a reduction...

Attached: eye00ne.jpg (402x626, 27.58K)

Fellow bots, what threads are we missing out on while we debate how hot asian women are in this one?

I know you yellow fever weebs need to cope that the bugwoman likes you for more genuine reasons but really that's the hard truth.

>I WIRR TLADE SHUBMISSIVENESS SO GIV LINGLING ACCESS TO WESHTERN LIFESHTRRE

Well alright then, nothing further to add here I suppose.

Because they look so soft compared to other races

Attached: 1655714284328.webm (608x1080, 2.87M)

>Yay I got a reply!
>Oh it's just some mass replying faggot
Kys

Attached: mass reply.png (882x624, 39.21K)

Have you ever fucked a white woman?

yellow fever weebcels don't belong here. All of yo need to kys ASAP

Show flag

Every kike pushes nigger on white, but freak when it's white on asian. I wonder why that is?
It's almost like their offspring are a threat.

Attached: AzkeNAZI.jpg (874x621, 47.51K)

Their pussies take like honey