Meat takes on average 10x more field space than if we just ate the plants directly...

Meat takes on average 10x more field space than if we just ate the plants directly. Why don’t we just cut out the inefficient middle man? Society will be much more sustainable if we do so.

Attached: 1FC56ABE-A13F-4AA8-BCF5-BDAE8B02386D.jpg (474x219, 39.47K)

>Meat takes on average 10x more field space than if we just ate the plants directly.
NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

So which asshole did you pull this 'fact' out of? The one you dilate with?

>Why don’t we just cut out the inefficient middle man? Society will be much more sustainable if we do so.
kek
>Still cring about society when society does obviously not care about you
sumbfuck

Your mom’s gaping asshole

why don't you farm a field before you say anything about farming whatsoever

Meat is tasty. Deal with it nigger.

>middle man
>Man
Reeeeeee

we import niggers to stuff with fried foods and raise lots of animals just to slaughter for fat low iq ugly mulattos
I'm not going to give up steak whenever I do the best I can so some more ugly fat retarded spics and waste away on the couch watching the latest adult cartoon

how about instead lets stop being open border white genocide multicultural multiracial shithole
country? that would be actually efficient, instead of importing millions of third worlders every year and wondering why infrastructure and resources are being strained to the breaking point

i think the point he is making is that we have to farm to feed the cattle. so farming would be the same.

a huge amount of the field space can only support plants that are inedible to humans, like hay. Get the fuck out of here with your braindead WEF shilling

What if we remove niggers and use that space to raise cattle?

we eat meat in texas op you niggerfaggot

Why would I eat plants when cows do that for me? Also, fuck plants.

Attached: 10F6EFDB-E827-41BC-9BDD-D5844E49EB6B.jpg (300x213, 14.15K)

they eat grass bro...
we also feed them stuff like oat hulls that humans can't even digest

>cattle feed can't be eaten by humans
>feed has been selected because it grows fast and easily, unlike human food
>cattle eat plenty byproducts of human food production
>cattle basically upcycles that feed
>not all areas fit for agriculture, plenty uneven, slopped, poorly oriented, unfertile lands that make great pasture
>manure is the best green fertilizer
>cattle also produces keratin, leather, wool, lanolin...

I will not eat the bugs but you will face the facts. Agriculture and breeding go hand in hand.

Because protein and minerals from plants aren't as bioavailable as in meats. Any bodybuilder knows this, and any nutritionist should know this. By eating a pure plant based diet we're give our body the inefficient form that we should be getting from meats

Animals can be grazed on land that isn’t suitable for cultivation, while allowing for greater biodiversity to be maintained than if land is cleared and levelled for thousands of acres of monocrop.

shut up fag

Why don't we just eat niggers. There's millions of them and nobody wants them.

The jews? Of course.

>Why don’t we just cut out the inefficient middle man? Society will be much more sustainable if we do so.
Hadrian and Hitler tried, and you can pick up their slack.

Attached: 1444616918699.png (465x436, 355.48K)

85% of the onions/corn fed to cattle is not fit for human consumption.
Grass fed beef eats 0% of that
Seethe, cope and dilate

your a fuckin idiot move out of the city

time and biology
herbivores eat like 80% of their waking hours and have 3 stomachs

Several reasons...
1. Plants do not produce all of the nutrients humans need (i.e. Vitamin B12), and therefore no matter what, we do need land allocated to livestock of some form (even if it's not for meat, but instead stuff like eggs and milk).
2. We cannot use all land currently being used to feed livestock to grow vegetables for ourselves. Some of it has poor quality soil that is better suited for grass for grazing.
3. Animals can use parts of food we either do not like to eat, or cannot eat. For instance, peanut shells may be used as part of cattle feed. Livestock can recoup a portion of these wasted calories, converting the inedible into edible meat.

Although it could be argued that we could use our land more optimally by spending LESS of it on raising livestock, it would be suboptimal if none of it were used on livestock. Moreover, it should be noted that issues related to food access are primarily due to supply chain issues and poverty, and less so much the efficiency of land usage.

also like 10x more nutrition. OP has a micro penis and is 5'4" from vegetarian diet

Upcycling non-human edible foods into high quality proteins, with fertilizers, leather, and bonemeal as secondary products. Proper cattle rotation maintains the pastures with no additional inputs.
Meat also has a DIAAS score twice that of plant based proteins, meaning you can eat half as much meat pound for pound to get the same usable protein as plant based sources. Overall pretty efficient.
Sure, industrial feedlots where they feed cattle nothing but soi beans and meat processing waste should probably be banned. An interesting factoid is that they place an indigestible plastic scrub pad in the rumen to satisfy its need for roughage.

>Society will be much more sustainable if we do so.
you can suck dick too, it is even more sustainable

>2 posts by this ID
You obviously aren't being serious with this thread, so ima just call you a faggot and report the thread as trolling.

Good thing I eat both
4 meals a week I eat meat, broccoli, onion, carrot stir fry. My farts are awesome

Attached: 1655114622125.webm (360x640, 2.03M)