American Teacher-Pedo connection?

If you google the statistics. The number one job pedos and molesters (American and Canadian ones anyway) held was as a pubic school teacher.

Why is this? Do you think most pedos planned this out from the beginning? Did they realize that teaching in the best way to have unsupervised access to kiddos so they go down that path with full intent on diddling?

Or do you think its the other way around? Were they just normal people who actually had a passion for teaching but for one reason or another gave in and ended up in jail for fucking their students?

This isn't just for men either, most female pedos were also involved in education at one point in their lives.

What are your opinions on this?

Attached: aYDP3wk2_700w_0.jpg (700x525, 62.45K)

>What are your opinions on this?
I think you're a fucking fed.

Built for BBC

Pedos gonna target where the kids are. They gotta get virgins for their orgy blood sacrifices.

Dicklet

Nice try christkike, we all know who the real pedos are. Teachers are heroes.

kys. you know it's true. you would never measure up, YTBOI.

Pedos don't extra

Pedos would definitely plan that. Yes. You will find them near children obviously. In schools, orphanage etc.

Humans are capable of breeding around the age of 13. Nature is the connection.

I would EASILY eat the pussy of the girl on the left.

>Why is this?
You don't find fishermen in the desert.

Yes same goes for priests

>reddit spacing
>hello there fellow Any Forums users
>tell me about this subject
Glow harder

90% of teachers are women, where was my pedo mommy when i was at school :(

>pubic school teacher.

I've never heard of such a position but it does sound like it would strongly appeal to pedophiles.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (840x839, 170.56K)

Attached: fagsontherag.jpg (750x1334, 39.69K)

Attached: 20220711_024126.jpg (1221x1077, 113.54K)

what kind of fuckin asshole nigger jew would let their daughter dress like this

wow can you imagine them getting BLACKED?

>Or do you think its the other way around? Were they just normal people who actually had a passion for teaching but for one reason or another gave in and ended up in jail for fucking their students?

young men/women havent had their hormones poisoned.
young women are feminine, happy, sweet.
young men are aggressive, powerful, confident.
it's hard to resist when your partner at hope is an ugly fat pig poisoned by bad food, bad water and bad media turning them dull.

I think that women education is a fkn sad pathetic joke.
Men can eclipse anything they do to a very large extent, except 1 thing:making babies or giving pussy.
The fact that we sit here and pretend that these "pedos" are out there when sweet young hotties hit on them and we keep pretending that its "guy's fault" for caving in is the gayest shit on earth, after the discovery of america.
Any men would tripple fuck all those hotties in the pic so my solution is simple: keep wahmen at home, and men in schools, then marry the man to keep a shelter above wahmen's head.
Idk why fucktards made this soooo complicated but here we are asking faggot questions about problems that we will never solve in our lifetime.

Attached: women and education.jpg (1453x1000, 412.51K)

All of those girls have begun menstruating and are ready for cock

Far left and right far both.

It’s planned. Pedos seek positions that accessibility to children so

Could say the same about any profession which brings someone in contact with children. It's not uncommon for male LEOs to get involved with child protection task forces so they can 'legally' view CP

men are pedophiles by nature due since the most fertile woman is one who just reached sexual maturity and at that age a woman is considered a child by law (under 18 and around 14-15) . men to women attraction statistics by age reflect that exact behavior showing the most attraction is towards the age 14-15, mid puberty.

There are those who actively live out their pedophilia, those who just acknowledge it and make a conscious choice against it and those who deny their instincts and project it onto others in the form of calling for violence, death or exclusion of people who display pedophilia or what they associate to it.

Teachers are constantly around girls in the age where sexual maturity begins so its just a matter of time where their mental ability to make conscious choices drops and they cater to instinct.

Its not the teachers who are pedophiles, its the males instinctual pedophilia that gets exposed due to constant contact

Americans think anything under 18 years old is a child. Being attracted to those girls does not make you a pedo.

>females that are in their prime
>pedophilia
Pick one. People that are saying it's wrong are either post wall roasties or jews that don't want whites to procreate.

Attached: roastie.jpg (526x583, 29.65K)

This. Being a moralfag about a "barely legal" adult is a Reddit past time
>"SHES ONLY 17 YOU FUCKING PEDOS"