Bro's... Russia is the most based place on earth...

Bro's... Russia is the most based place on earth. They might actually put Brittney Griner in a men's prison based on a DNA test.

Attached: FB_IMG_1659851120894.jpg (960x532, 49.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2holvsTiY6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That would be top tier banter lmao

Based and Putin Pilled

yeah, i was waiting for how they would deal with that

Probably should just throw it in the zoo.

Attached: 69434F96-E8B6-42D6-8E93-1343B721967B.jpg (604x402, 54.91K)

Literally YWNBAW'd

how could a female be so masculine?

Attached: photo-5.jpg (3264x2448, 2.3M)

Unfathomably based.

Attached: 1659415406770399.jpg (1017x1024, 73.87K)

That would be hilarious.

I hope they beat that nigger animal to death.

Attached: 87829EE4-797B-4E92-8E23-00201AAEB8E4.jpg (720x933, 92.21K)

>nooo but the Nu-Biology Textbook 117th Ed. by Joe Wittberg said that DNA isn't what determines if you're male or female noooo

Seriously though Russkies should actually do it.

Okay that's pretty funny.

Attached: 5F9B5C5D-0682-4F76-A73F-98A9D1B8D6EC.jpg (628x1024, 57.86K)

Just check if the nigger has cock and balls, no need to waste time with any tests.

Based Putin. There is no pressure against him only against Biden to bring some nigger home.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

DNA tests to determine gender?? What is this, the 5th Century? Science has determined that hatchet wounds, wigs, and feels determine gender

youtu.be/2holvsTiY6E

Attached: AE75F65C-0B68-4D3A-B4D6-775467CCEBE1.jpg (720x1232, 406.57K)

Lmao please tell me this is true

Why do female gorillas look as masculine as male gorillas

It's only appropriate. Why would you put a mentally ill man who thinks he's a woman in a woman's prison with actual females?

>man sized nipples
something ain't right

Attached: 1580336451093.jpg (193x169, 5.66K)

are we sure it's not a species test?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHhahahhahahahahahahahahahhzhahahhahahahahahhahagagahahhahagahgHHahahahhAHHAHAHAHAHHAUAHAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAhajjahahjajahhajahahjananabgahhajajwnhahajqhhwhwhqh

How could anyone not be entertained by this timeline?

Same, this story isn't close to over yet. Retards over here were bitching that she wasn't read her rights when she was arrested...in Russia

Attached: 1613773242326m.jpg (748x1024, 100.06K)

It was a dude??? I thought it was an usual nigger woman

He is a man and fooled the WNBA and made all of those women he played against a laughing stock.

>Retards over here were bitching that she wasn't read her rights when she was arrested
Really? They think it's a universal thing and not something from american tv shows?

Honestly I have a hard time telling a male from a female moon cricket.

Who is this?

is it gay if want to fuck him?

Not all females have breasts, bigots.

Attached: Elliot-page-esquire-kb-220601-8850ab.jpg (2000x2500, 1.15M)

Those are shills. The nigger is being buck broken.

Stupid dude who smuggled drugs into Russia

This

Attached: IMG_20220711_052555_307.jpg (1280x1024, 197.57K)

Yes

I don't know what it is but just keep it. We don't want it back.

But those arrows are both pointing the same direction, right and down

Can somebody please explain who is this and what he/she's doing in Russian jail?

Fuck I'm gonna vomit. That does not look like a real vagina AT All.

nice tits bro

Kek at ab implants

Attached: p71bgn528io21.jpg (750x1270, 77.69K)

Those aren't even arrows bro.

what's the sauce on kikes to the right in op room

My state also puts trannies in male prisons. What's your point?

>flat as a board
>no mastectomy scars
tell me how that isnt a dude. only girls i've seen that flat are 4 foot tall asians

Russia: "Fuck trannies."
Based

Attached: TRANNIES GET THE HAMMY.png (500x344, 140.54K)

Really, you underestimate just how retarded many of us are.
Kek, I just tried to google a couple articles for you and apparently "she" argued that herself in court, tons of articles about it.

I suspect it's a freak of nature like a hermaphrodite or something.

'It' has tried to smuggle weed in to Russia, a country with zero tolerance policy towards drugs smuggler.

American """female""" niggerball player. The team went to Russia for some event and he smuggled in THC, which is illegal.

He was born with an inverted penis and got diagnosed as female.

Yes its a fucken dude this is obvious.

Of course they know, but they are obviously doing it for shits and giggles and to humiliate americans.

From the thumbnail I thought it was Ezra Miller.

Some Westerners are so sheltered from the world that it borders on insanity, this guy forgetting his hash vaper is a prime example of it. People sympathizing with his stupidity, share more than one trait with him/her/it ...

Good on Russia, but this is gonna suck for us long term
>Griner went to prison so that trans athletes should compete
>you don't want to let the trans woman compete? What are you, some kind of Russian puppet?
>Trans rights are human rights! This is proven because Russia violated both
I can see such headlines coming up in the future. Why couldn't the US have just traded the supervillain for the tranny?

By 'us' I mean the west

Would be hilarious to put this nigger in a cell with Azov nazis. Something like Russian History X.

It's kind of a shame Russia cheats with everything I'd be curious to know how that DNA test actually came out.

>inverted penis and got diagnosed as female.
Citation? The face and head looks odd for a man. Does it have testicles?

They are fucking with the American news cycle. It is really fair play. Top tier 2020 bants.

Holy shit. Are they doubting that she's a female? LOL!

Does he still have a dick?
I'm not up tondate with tranny lingo

Why does she still have pretty eyes?

Kek. Is it supposed to be a tranny? I mean is it dishonest and tries to pass as a woman without being open about being a tranny?

Picture is fake and gay but still very funny

>Bro's... Russia is the most based place on earth. They might actually put Brittney Griner in a men's prison based on a DNA test.
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
RUSSIA IS THE BEACON OF COMMON SENSE

Brittney Griner said: "Fuck AMERICAN flag and anthem”.

And President Biden kissed his-her ass anyways, and sent him warm tearful letter to Russian prison.
Now this American flag and American anthem hating nigger dyke will be rotting in Russian prison for 10 years.
Will American President show discipline and common sense, and will drop this traitor and hater of American symbols,
and will let her rot in Russian gulag.

Brittney Griner, while living in America, she hated American flag and American anthem, but now that repulsive piece of shit is crying for help from the country whose national symbols she so publicly and passionately hated.

I say, Fuck him and let him rot in Russia.

Attached: GLORY TO RUSSIA-SLAVA Z _.jpg (1026x651, 79.07K)