Why are Americans so against public transportation while Europeans use it for everything?

Why are Americans so against public transportation while Europeans use it for everything?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 11.52.47 AM.png (936x1046, 922.7K)

N

Niggers

why are bots so obsessed with public transportation spam? who gives a literal fuck?

Public transport sucks ass and not the good kind

Because with a vehicle, I can go anywhere I want due to freedom of movement. Bitch.

Americans have to deal with the constant looming threat of niggers in their cities, while most (good) European cities don't, so public transport is better. It's really that simple.

I don't want to breathe the same air as feral niggers

you want to get rid of cars so you can starve us to death

Chronic masturbators, niggers and wiggers.

And retards - seriously, the last time I was on a bus there was this retarded guy licking all the women.

humiliation ritual for the dwindling middle class

Oh boy then what? What do you do with this movement? What do you see? Hills, animals, plants? Human manifestation? Wow.

I don’t want to share a bus with niggers

europeans are too poor to afford gas. they cant even cool their homes
my thermostat is set for 69F and i drive a truck everywhere i go
amerihate is caused by severe envy

Attached: s3-applebees1--default--1280.jpg (1280x682, 182.74K)

I see whatever I want to see.

Privacy.
I can smoke.
Say nigger out loud.
Listen to questionable music.
Scratch my balls and sniff the pheromones.

>reddit

Nobody takes the bus here you dumb cunt. Nafris, niggers and gypsies do. Bad news for students that are forced to take the bus.

Because America was built on Enlightenment liberalism. Suburbs and cars both offer people the illusion of freedom and individuality without actually having to achieve either of those things. It’s why suburbia has a constant feeling of artificiality and existential dread accompanying it. It’s also why we have niggers.

Attached: 5B9F294D-131D-4140-B75C-C51DB674A741.jpg (1200x676, 268.15K)

Europe small, America BIG. One state on average is the size of the entirety of Europe. Not that hard to grasp fren

Attached: Heres a hug fren.jpg (600x458, 77.89K)

Public transportation is good if it avoids insane traffic. It's bad if you're stuck in there with some drunk abo screaming MY LAND YA WHITE DOGS. BTW the abo avoids paying any fare with this behaviour.

any answer from an american that isn't niggers is a huge display of retarded mental gymnastics

Why do we even care what Europlebians think of us?

Attached: 1659735956949151.jpg (1280x720, 78.23K)