How the fuck do I get over this without doing something illegal and ruining my life like beating or abusing my parents...

How the fuck do I get over this without doing something illegal and ruining my life like beating or abusing my parents. I feel rage every day

Attached: A6C0EFB5-E57F-4D20-A991-09005638F74F.jpg (1024x682, 42.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doing this to a penis MAKES you a Christian. You automatically become a son of god (a Jew)
>that’s why Muslims don’t do this BS

Shut the fuck up yo. How many retards ruined their life because of a dicking urge? Be glad

There is not a single positive thing about circumcision and I will never agree that there is, you should kill yourself

why do you care so much? it was done to you as a baby so you don't remember it and women like cut dicks better anyway

At least it’s easier to wash now

Fuck are you talking about. Jesus specifically advised against it

Kys kike

Pray to Jesus and do foreskin restoration

OP is a wanker

If a women supports mutilation I don’t give a fuck what she thinks, and it my mind the fact that I cannot ever know the difference makes it worse not better because that option was forever removed from me in a crass unthinking way by the two people who should be most protective of me

there's not. being circumcised means you have to be intamately aware of the fit of the underwear and pants you are wearing or else you will rub the head of your penis raw throughout the day. i start the morning by rubbing a little bit of coconut oil into the head, just to keep it smooth and mosturized throughout the day and reducing friction

here what happens when the rebbe sucks too much on it. causes the "jewish carrot"

Attached: jewsmutilatedpenisdonotcutbabies.jpg (500x429, 40.99K)

Removing foreskin to expose glans= remove mouth to expose tongue.

Its that evil.

You live to get revenge on Jews in all aspects of life.
I'm going to have sons of my own, and they'll be free of this bullshit because their father wasn't a (completely) retarded buttgoy. Denying a yenta one more foreskin for her facial cream is just one instance of revenge.

interestingly enough i didn't even learn what circumcision was until later in life, in my twenties. i just thought the markings that looked like scar tissue around my penis was normal

You will never be a real jew. Fuck off.

idk, i couldnt imagine living without mine

Attached: slavic.jpg (900x900, 76.38K)

You're not going to do shit faggot retard NIGGER

Educate others, work to make it illegal for those under 18

I’m not religious so it’s doubly insulting that this was done to me against my will. If I ever have children I’m seriously considering turning them against their grandparents because they’re bad people

>that’s why Muslims don’t do this BS
what? they do circumcise every single male

People on both sides of the family were really weird/upset about it when they found out me and my husband didn’t do it to our boy. He’s 3 now and my mom still swears we’re going to have to get it done someday because it’ll get infected or be unsanitary. We literally have 0 Jew in us so I don’t know why everyone feels so strongly in favor of it. Americans are so mindfucked by Jews it’s incredible.

Kill yourself

retarded memeflaggot. they did this to me as well

thank you and good for your son. thank you for thinking for yourself. you are one in a thousand.
all the best!

Attached: 97percentofallinventions.png (918x543, 413.14K)

I remember how it felt jerking off while still having my foreskin. I don't give a fuck what women like

If my mother said that to me, I’d look her dead in the eyes and tell her to never speak of it again or I’d beat her within an inch of her life. Luckily, my parents were not retarded so I have 100% of the penis I was given by God.

so washing the penis once a day, vs having the penis head rub against the inside of your underwear and pants every day of your life

hmmm

Stop seething and do the exercises to grow it back like I will

Become a Nazi and fight ZOG

>when you get your dick cut, you think women can’t tell if you’re uncircumcised retard?

your parents unironically believed they were doing you a favour
they are idiots, not bad people, don't be too harsh

>How the fuck do I get over this
you are an uncut larpfag. kill self.

I don't have the specific device to regrow it and I can't find one online. I just stretch it like a mf when I jerk off

>start the morning by rubbing a little bit of coconut oil into the head, just to keep it smooth and mosturized throughout the day and reducing friction
Thanks user, I needed the lols

I don’t care about some half measures, I’m not running the risk of doing any fuckery and having foregen.org/
actually work and fucking up my chances of getting it.

Accept Jesus. He will calm your worries and make it not a big deal to you any more. your enemies will burn in Hell forever. make sure you're not there next to them.

False

>relatives obsessing about your sons foreskin
wtf is wrong with these people?
next time your mom says something stupid and unqualified just tell her to get the fuck out of your sons pants, it's none of her business.
God damnit some people disgust me.

Chicks prefer circumcised cocks.

checked. pretty based.

Idiocy is not an excuse to me

Removing the foreskin is like removing an eyelid.

>I feel rage every day
Why do you feel rage? Have you had sex? Most women in America prefer guys who are circumcised.

women aren't people. they're property.

in all seriousness, i'd recommend it. the reduction in friction is obvious

Religion is the reason this happened in the first place, and it’s root, so no I’ll pass

women don't. fucking chickenswinger, you

Attached: jewscircumcisionclamp.png (590x640, 368.94K)

Wow you guys are fucking pussies. I’m commando in jeans everyday, my uncircumcised head doesn’t get rubbed raw. It’s fine. Toughen your dicks up.
>conconut oil
Might as well just be a tranny, with your soft fragile dick

perfect description. I've been banned here several times. and it's always for talking about circumcision and flat Earth.

Attached: Screenshot_20220503-025756.png (720x1512, 343.15K)

Only American women, and who want's them or cares what they prefer?

I use extra virgin olive oil. One time I made the mistake of just spraying PAM on it. HOO BOY I will not make that mistake again.

Yes I have and I think it’s disgusting that most women prefer a mutilated penis, and then have the gall to complain about abortion rights by claiming a breach of bodily autonomy. They are all terrible human beings

an american "woman" right here. free smells.

Attached: freesmells.jpg (659x899, 123.29K)

I thought my cock was donated by a dead guy and seen on like Frankensteins monster. it's fucked up. permanent brain damage and inability to be deeply emotionally connected. and fucked up pleasure pain thing so we turn into HellRaiser demons.

yes. that's what happens

Attached: jewscircumcisionbraindamage.jpg (653x1024, 167.31K)

>like removing an eyelid.
So your saying circumcised penises have prophetic vision? That they can see the past, present, and all future timelines?

Sometimes I seriously consider running for public office with this being a top of the list issue that I openly discuss

Trauma-based mind control. MKUltra