Zoomers

Why are Zoomers femininemaxxing?

I thought the metrosexual millennial phase was bad, but zoomers took being feminine to a whole new level

Is the next generation just going to be full on troons? It seems men are heading further and further to the feminine side with each generation and maybe the trannies are just the cannery in the coal mine

Attached: 2558F33B-A9B2-429F-AA40-8A4A2A162DF1.jpg (572x536, 41.2K)

I love watching white boys’ feminine cocks bounce up and down while they ride my BBC.

put a gun in their hand a nigger down range

Reminder that in every glass of water you drink and every bite of food you eat there are microplastics, PFAS and various endocrine disrupters like mercury and Atrazine. Some degree of feminization is inevitable now and it will only get worse as higher and higher levels of these things leak into the environment and thus are food and water.

Whitebois were made for cock. Black cock to be more specific.

>are
Our* fuck.

cry more. androgynism is the beauty standards nowadays. expect more gender nonconfirmity in the future. and being bisexual is the hottest trend. nothing to do with troons

For real. It pisses me off seeing my whole generation be a bunch of pussies who have some gay pronouns and think its cool to be weak

Is this why I get no pussy? I look like I would be the leader of the whites in an old prison movie

Shut the fuck up poverty island rich brian chink terrorist. Your country is fucking completely irrelevant despite being one of the most populated in the world. Your people are literal skinny brown chink muslims. Fuck you

Are these mulatto perms as widespread as the memes make them out to be?
I haven't really seen them that much, and I'm in my 20s.

Well geee I wonder why all my plastic pipes and plastic tubing would leech plastics into my water. ItS a CoNsPiRaCy

Attached: C438110D-1C3E-4816-9CEC-27C9BF6C4574.jpg (640x480, 47.97K)

thats fucking gay, nigga. goofy ahh nigga. kiss me foo.

Who implied there was a conspiracy? This is just how things are now. The right complains about femininity in men but won't support the necessary regulations and agencies to stop it.

>femmaxxing
Zoomers around here just look and sound like niggers more than anything, I can't tell which is worse

The fact that they all do one and/or the other

That sort of thing happens more often than people realize... they're trying to lift something they're standing on.

I see them all the time. I've even seen asian zoomers with them.

funny most niggers are bottoms

The females take the pills, which change their chemical balance and make them attracted to twinks

your sons will suck cocks and praise bbc. one of them will be trans and have severe bottom dysphoria