FBI knock knock

A federal agent shows up at your door and says he just wants to talk about what you've been posting online

Do you have what it takes to redpill him/her? Could you hold your own? Could you cut through the BS game and get straight to the crux of the issue (the JQ) in a concise manner, well enough to put the agent in a position that he has to go to sleep knowing everything you said was factual?

Attached: Seal_of_the_Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation.svg.png (300x309, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1fO8HHyIEug
youtube.com/watch?v=FjvdHE1E5eI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would say nothing to them

he wont knock at my door, but my neighbors

If they're non-Catholic Christian, probably.

Then you lose
You need to plant the seed

I have nothing to say to you.
Goodbye.

"Oh don't worry, I'll tell you how I feel in just a second." *close the door*

Don't open the door, if you do tell them you don't want to talk and close it. If they persist in bothering you threaten to a get lawyer.

Not sure if you're trolling or retarded, but if it's the latter, you are incredibly naive. You should seek out and listen to what Harold Covington had to say on dealing with feds.

You've done nothing wrong
You have nothing to lose by spitting facts
As long as you aren't threatening violence towards others you have nothing to worry about

What would happen if you literally said nothing and just autistically stood there in silence? Would they retreat from your potential retard strength? Would they interpret it as probable cause?

I don’t invite colleges, usually we go to a bar.

Film them, dont answer any questions but badger them if they aren't run off by the camera

>You have nothing to lose by spitting facts
You have your freedom to lose.
>You've done nothing wrong
Irrelevant.

are you offering me a job as a fed

"If niggers and Jews weren't fucking awful, I wouldn't post about how fucking awful they were."

Lol you retard nigger like fags in your church

This. Two houses down.

Well, seeing as I have not threatened to cause major structural damage to infrastructure, I don't see that happening — ever.

I am unkind to kikes and niggers and other such detritus, it is true. But I haven't leveled terroristic threats.

Attached: 1656865261998.jpg (416x580, 208.94K)

Here's a little something from a god to a slave
Never should have been let out the fucking microwave
Stuck on your planet
I'm running amok
Sure should give a damn
But I don't give a fuck

can i have a job as a fed? $120,000 annual salary gets me

youtu.be/1fO8HHyIEug

Would you choose aliens or lockdowns?

Attached: E82CD32E-C148-4B16-B64A-D2CF8D77414B.jpg (1170x715, 337.77K)

You just said she read all your posts. Now tell me this. Just how fat is she?

Sure, if you're willing to abandon your convictions and become evil.

Attached: 1659477588767593.jpg (828x837, 100.06K)

Ny bro graduates the academy this week, he already thinks for himself so now that he has unfetteredaccess to crime statistics there's no going back.

Easy
Call the police and tell them there's an armed man pretending to be an FBI agent telling me to open the door

probably shutdowns, it would be hard but we've done it before.

that will be one $125,000 annual salary job as a Fed, please.

> fed appears at door
> you talk to them
First mistake. You don't talk to them, rack your slide and prepare the line.

I have grown to hate faggots and so have all based Christians

Attached: 1124_Romans1..jpg (906x1024, 208.89K)

Probably pretty fat. Or really fit. Maybe in between..does it matter? They're on a fact finding mission and it's you're job to lodge a parasite in their brain.. something that will keep them up at night eventually finding their way here

sure. am i particularly staunch in my beliefs? thats good, i'll swing for my team. that will be one $130,000 annual salary job please.

Wrong answer bro, that's a crime.
It's not illegal to talk about how 9/11 was an inside job

"i don't answer questions"

youtube.com/watch?v=FjvdHE1E5eI

They'll never reach the doorbell. That's a quote.

Feed him lead. In minecraft.

>between 24 and 90%
dude these stats are sketchy at best. No I don't like faggots just good solid evidence.

No children at my address so nothing for the feds to steal. They don't visit as a result. Still it's good to know when you can legally shoot a trespasser in your state just in case.

They can talk with my pet Grizzly and better have brought treats.

oh come on. I'll bring everyone Dunkin Donuts and coffee every morning, just pay me $145,000 annual salary.

That's not how it works and you know that..it's also not the point..it's about placing a mental trojan horse

i'll pump authorized propaganda like its never been pumped before, for a $155,000 annual salary.

Just show them one of those huge pngs with 10,000 facts on your phone

How about just test this tomorrow with your average cop or even a military grunt fuck try this with even a fire fighter. They CANNOT even comprehend what you are saying no matter how you phrase it.

AHA. you expose yourself as an agent by responding to me. im great, it only costs $175,000 annual salary to secure my talents.

Law person here...

I don't answer the door.

If confronted I ask if I am being detained, then leave.

Don't talk to the police. It will never help you only hurt you. Cops are pigs!

Attached: 1653099941665.jpg (788x1024, 165.22K)

Tell them contact your lawyer & slide their business card under the door. Never engage ever

Lol, you think a tyrannical governments laws should be obeyed. I'm ready, you're not. Feel free to invite one in for a chat if they knock, be sure to explain all your views and deep feelings.

>A federal agent shows up at your door and says he just wants to talk about what you've been posting online
I laugh while making it clear it has no right to enter my place without a warrant and if he has warrant, well my lawyer and I are going to have a field day with him kek.

How dare you deadname me, you bigots.

Tell him that’s nice and just give me a second to put on some pants then keep repeating I HATE THE ANTICHRIST to myself as I load shells into the shotgun

Stop being a wigger

Attached: Go Away.jpg (612x792, 138.36K)

Attached: 1580320640158.webm (711x400, 1.92M)

"Do you have a warrant?"
If no = "fuck off"
If yes = "I exercise my right to silence and request a lawyer"

This is the only correct decision tree. You WILL NOT cooperate with law enforcement. You WILL NOT say a word. You WILL exercise your rights and you WILL be silent as the grave.

What posts? I don't own a computer and I do not use the internet in my home.

wait are you guys vaxxed??? nm i dont wanna work there

> A federal agent shows up at your door

Never going to happen, because they would have to admit that they are spying on people.
That they are invading our privacy and unethically extending the boundaries of this imagine state into every faucet of our lives, a state so invasive and pervasive that it desires to police even our most basic thoughts that deviate from their pay masters will.

So, they wont show up, they will just try and fuck with you, try and drive you to action by irritating you.
Federal agents are groomers and want you to break the law, so that they can then justify your arrest, your removal from the "society" of mindless slaves that perpetuate this system of injustice and evil for the benefit of their foreign occupiers who print their pay checks out of thin air.
The west is finished, the more I think about it, this surveillance state was the final nail in the coffin.

at this point, I think feds are straight up psychopaths
they know exactly what is going on
how power really works
what groups have it and what their intentions are
and they don't give a fuck
because they are completely self centred psychopaths
they know that western civilisation (and the entire world) is being destroyed by globohomo
but they don't care at all
because they get to have a high status job with a good salary
and that is all that matters to them
these are the kinds of people who would kill their own mothers for a slightly better parking space
they are the lowest of the low
and there is a special place in hell for every one of them

>knocks on door
no he will stick the muzzle of his gun through the mail slot and shoot your dog.

Read the Miranda.
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
Don't open the door.

I didn't read your post, but I would call the police and report there is a man impersonating a police officer in front of my house. If he is actually FBI I would tell him that World War II never happened and there is not a shred of evidence proving that it ever happened. Big business elites in those days conspired to craft an artificial history as a basis for their financial empires.
I know its hard to accept, its painful. You want to shake your head, say its not the case, but you need to breathe and just accept it, World War II just didn't happen. There was never any normandy, there was never a pearl harbor bombing, there was no atom bomb, there were on concentration camps, there was no bombing of dresden or invasion of poland. Anyone claiming to have been a WWII veteran was stolen valor or MKultra operative, the photos, footage, and documentaries on WWII are as real as saving private ryan or battleship. There were never any nazis, Hirohito never existed and Hitler really was just a painter who died of Cholera shortly after WWI.

Attached: n_691lcbd00970pl.jpg (800x538, 144.47K)

And I have grown to hate all faggots and all Christians. maybe the folks we hate are the friends we made along the way. my former christcuckery years ago helped lead to this godforsaken shithole.

boating accident.

>invite fed inside
>promptly inform him he’s free to leave
>expose penis
>masturbate to ejaculation
>maintain eye contact, establish dominance
>inform him all guests are welcome to lap the cum out of your belly button
Best case is they leave and never come back. Worst case is you get a fed faggot to eat your cum. Checkmate glow niggers.

bro they wont send one guy and they wont be knocking